Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . (24119 Views)

Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects / Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / Diplomat To Face Manslaughter Charges For Fleeing To Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by obyrich(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Something tells me these people are punished or treated harshly at the quarantine centres.

3 Likes

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Sammyblaq(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
finally the news made it nationally(their intension)...like they are serious. Na 2day..since August 1991.
My eyes shut involuntarily whenever i see these people with 1 ail or the other begging for operation-alm at brass junc, bata, rail, post office etc.
Health commissioner see those ones...act on them, i will give u a link to CNN.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by JuanDeDios: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
drsolob2:
He said he never saw Chinyere in Abia but noted that government was not leaving anything to chance as it had since stepped up public awareness and sensitisation on how to contain the Ebola virus.
www.punchng.com/news/abia-to-declare-manhunt-for-fleeing-suspects/
Lol. Guy sees everyone that sets foot on Abia soil!

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
kennaustine:
Break which law
If i break the law, oya show me the particles.

you re being found guilty for contempt!
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by ikotubiabio: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
God help this nation. He that cannot be counsel cannot be help. Let them surrender to the authority, help will come their way, but hiding will lead to their dead.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Beync(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
In a saner society if anyone escape quarantine, the persons name and pictures would be made public for easy identification. That ecowas member who brought this ebola to PH would have been identified and picked up. But nay, he escaped from lagos quarantine center to ph without the authority issuing any notice to the public as regard the trait his escape pose to the general public. So many incompetent people occupying important positions
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by clemmonce(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
debbie: Manhunt with cutlass or gun? well I guess the commissioner should lead by example and start the search cheesy

Not to stay in his office and issue orders.... grin

did you seriously type this shit? now I believe that there are dull people on nairaland. smh he should go and start the search abi ? why you no say make Gej go yobe
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by kesflex(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
not yielding to instruction kills faster dan ebola itself
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Okudiover(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
slap1: How will you hunt them if they live at Ohanku, Obohia, Ngwa Road, Uratta, Port-Harcourt Road, etc? There are literally no roads to these places. I won't be surprised if they start arresting any sickly person. In Aba, anything goes.

Clueless Governor T.A Orji : leading in ghost mode since 1999

grin grin grin grin oh boy! If you think you can kill me with laff e no go work.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by klensx: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Running to neighboring state won't solve your problems, don't avoid being quarantined.

Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by docjuli(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
kennaustine:
. grin
I catch una. Oya enter the hilux van... If you move, I shoot you. grin grin grin grin

Well done for catching the spacebookers (SARS man) smiley
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by EbuGeneral(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
gov T A ORJI is more infectious than the EBOLA VIRUS
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Ekundayo7: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
SMH... angry angry angry sad
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
I WISH ONE EBOLA PATIENT CAN HUG T. A. ORJI.
Chaaaaiiiiiiii
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by karkel(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
OCHENDU IS THE WORST GOVERNOR IN EASTERN COUNTRY
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by babestella: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
If patients continue to flee from being quarantined, then we are in a big pooh.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Afrok(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am sure if ebola sees the poor state of infrastructures and how dirty most parts of the state is (especially Aba), it'll change it's mind saying " abeg these people don suffer too much" make i free dem. Mind u na my state be dt...

1 Like

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by legendsilver(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tazmode: sad BringBackOurPatients

AND

Kill them all sad
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
why not just declare the man hunt idiotts instead of announcing intention to declare. crazy
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by tohpahz(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
And they had a suspected case of ebola in fmc umuahia. . Couldnt hlp but laugh when doctors ran at the sight of blood stained vomit :-D
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Splazy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is a Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD)....government should made the law shot at sight..,haba,why running from being quarantined,so they want infect others,lets pray they are found on time..sharp..sharp..no waste of time,by now everyone suppose to be sleepless..this matter is serious..

1 Like

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Ayatullah(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
kennygee: Abeg they should catch them o.

I don't know why they are running from Quarantine.

Do they plan to infect and wipe off the whole Nation?
Relax kennygee, by God's grace they will not succeed in infecting and wipping off the whole nation with their foolish act of running from quarantine. Kennygee do not be afraid, you will chew many nice food items with those beautiful set of teeth God has given you for the years God has destined for you.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Ejiro2012(f): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Why r they fleeing? God help us
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2014
I think its a wicked act for infected persons to escape quarantine to other state to infect other people. Serious caution is demanded here against such persons as this act can cripple a nation.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2014
kennaustine:
Don4perfect, emeca and dcaliph... make una no think say una don escape ohh. I go get una. grin grin grin grin
wetin we do?

1 Like

Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2014
We are all talking like this because we are not in their shoes.
Despite all the 'know ur HIV status campaign' a lot of us here on this forum still refused and avoided being tested.
How easy do you think it is to quit ur mansion in GRA to be taking on Isolation to Emoha?

What do you think the supposed quarantined centre looks like?
No means of entertainment, no psycho-social conselling, no any form of infrastructures to keep their company.

Worse case, check out the 'quarantine' doesn't it sound a little harsh to you too..

Behind every right, there is a duty. Let's consider the case of ban on public smoking for example, how do you think a move on 'no public smoking' can yield a positive result without building some 'free smoke' areas around the town. Part of governance is understanding people's needs and helping them despite their unlimited challenges.
The fact that a lot of us dnt smoke is not enough to deprive them of their rights.

In my opinion, the idea of doing things just for formality sake is not allowing us work with objectives and subsequently hinder us from meeting up the set results. in Nigeria. Our Government can do better..

We are encouraged from time to time not to castigate people living with HIV and EBV, but some actions by government castigates and condemn them. Worse is the case in Liberia that a red attire is worn on EBV patient, imagine the struggle between EBV patient and medical team hitting and punching the medical team to resist being taking back to the medical centre after his escape.

I just pray our government step the centres up to a living standard before victims start perceiving themselves as prisoners. They should make all isolation centres homely and lively enough.. Not some stupid canopy within a scary forest..
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by gogo2479: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2014
He said he never saw Chinyere in Abia but noted that government was not leaving anything to chance as it had since stepped up public awareness and sensitisation on how to contain the Ebola virus

hmmmmmm, I guess mr. Commissioner of health sees ever one that comes to abia state.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2014
krisbill: I think its a wicked act for infected persons to escape quarantine to other state to infect other people. Serious caution is demanded here against such persons as this act can cripple a nation.

Our government due to their selfish way of seeing the masses as nobody refused to extend the check on Ebola to our motor parks nationwide. Instead they intensified the campaign at all airports.

What is the percentage of air travelers to road travelers in Nigeria?
We can't eat our cakes and still have it.

What government is doing to the masses is just the awareness and not the control. But adequate control is the one being done at our airport. Probably because they and their family never had a course to travel by road or whatever..

I wnt be surprise if some government functionary start embarking on strike because of EBV allowance soon..

One Point Something Billion na big money naw.. Chop I chop na in be the principle of stability up there..
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by luigiajah(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2014
Guys I think Ebola Affects the brain.. Y would infected people keep running around.. now it's abia state that they want to go to.. Aba which is a commercial city is now at risk because if an infected person gets into the market.. We'll have the highest casualty in west Africa.. We all know the dirty habits of Aba.. I
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Ayatullah:
Relax kennygee, by God's grace they will not succeed in infecting and wipping off the whole nation with their foolish act of running from quarantine. Kennygee do not be afraid, you will chew many nice food items with those beautiful set of teeth God has given you for the years God has destined for you.

AMEN O.
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by AWODCHEMIST(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects . by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
at last, 2015 prediction is coming to pass.. BH on one side, an incompetent government and blissfully ignorant and docile public in one corner and Ebola on the forefront.. where are all those biatch pastors and arm chair politicians.. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy / Should Ac And Sc Genotype Marry / Addicted To Coca-Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.