Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

When You Are Caught In The Act?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are Caught In The Act?? (1862 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2014
# QuestionOfTheDay

You were caught by your wife on your matrimonial bed having sex with another woman. She did nothing, smiles and walks away.

The next morning, she prepares your best meal ever, and calls you, "My love, the dearest, my sugar pie, can you come and eat, I just prepared a lovely
meal for you."

if you were the husband, will you eat the food?
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by MZFaith(f): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2014
Wtf!
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by maynation(f): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Why won't i eat the food since Ave already poisoned the drinks left in the freezer ?

Am gone she's a goner

1 Like

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Don't Eat That Food. I repeat, Don't Eat That Food

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Odunharry(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2014
maynation: Why won't i eat the food since Ave already poisoned the drinks left in the freezer ?

Am gone she's a goner
bad nigger
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Tannie(f): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2014
It depends on the kind of woman you married. Some will try to win you back with that method but for some straight ticket to hell
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Odunharry(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Temigracie i seeth thou,Titiluvly morning to u,Tallesty1 well done

jus passing by...

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Odunharry(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Titiluvly: # QuestionOfTheDay

You were caught by your wife on your matrimonial bed having sex with another woman. She did nothing, smiles and walks away.

The next morning, she prepares your best meal ever, and calls you, "My love, the dearest, my sugar pie, can you come and eat, I just prepared a lovely
meal for you."

if you were the husband, will you eat the food?
Yes,i will eat with her

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by polz(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
#lol_ etz a Plain n0.

+etz almost impossible tho_ etz lyk visiting liberia 4 d first tym nd some random stranger offers u a hand shake
#'ll u accept

1 Like

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by maynation(f): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Odunharry:
bad nigger
taking cover till 1909 tongue

cool
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Odunharry(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2014
maynation: taking cover till 1909 tongue

cool
no time
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by polz(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Tannie: It depends on the kind of woman you married. Some will try to win you back with that method but for some straight ticket to hell
Win you bck?? D nxt day?? shocked

Well, tell us wt category u belong. Aru goinna try winning his heart or d oda way round
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Odunharry: Temigracie i seeth thou,Titiluvly morning to u,Tallesty1 well done

jus passing by...

Morning dear..hop u slept well
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Odunharry: Tallesty1 well done

jus passing by...
Are you sure you are just passing? Ok

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Odunharry(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: Are you sure you are just passing? Ok
sure na...go confirm am
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by ATSOMEH(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2014
She shd taste the food first, becos if I say we shd eat together, she might have made up her mind that we are both dieing together for love. I rather kill myself than commit suicide, rather comes to mind.
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Tannie(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
polz:
Win you bck?? D nxt day?? shocked

Well, tell us wt category u belong. Aru goinna try winning his heart or d oda way round

Don't know what I will do but I'm sure murder is out of it.
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Godmystrength: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't Eat That Food. I repeat, Don't Eat That Food
why not? If he doesn't want to eat, force it down his throat..
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by polz(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014
Tannie:

Don't know what I will do but I'm sure murder is out of it.
True
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by 5minsmadness: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2014
A wife came home and met her husband in bed with another woman. She ignored them and went to make soup. The woman dressed quickly and ran out of the house. The wife shouted after her:
'Wait o, won't you eat?'
A few minutes later the man came into the kitchen and she told him to wait small that the soup will soon be ready. The man went on his knees and started begging.
The man hasn't been caught cheating again. He takes his wife outing frequently and boasts to everybody that she is the best thing that ever happened to him.

True story.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by SAMBARRY: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
maynation: Why won't i eat the food since Ave already poisoned the drinks left in the freezer ?

Am gone she's a goner
guilty conscience kills faster than fear and cancer put together. Next
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by BluStreak(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
You won't catch me inhaling the smell of that food let alone eating em. Women being who they are will burn down the house instead.
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
A man caught his wife in bed with another man and he said nothing, he picked their rumpled clothes and helped them iron it, the wifes partner picked the clothes and said thank you.
The wife has never cheated again grin grin grin
True story I swear with my left butt chick

1 Like

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
I'll sit with him and make sure he eats the food,I'll even offer to feed him grin grin grin
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2: A man caught his wife in bed with another man and he said nothing, he picked their rumpled clothes and helped them iron it, the wifes partner picked the clothes and said thank you.

grin grin grin grin for where

1 Like

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Godmystrength: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2: A man caught his wife in bed with another man and he said nothing, he picked their rumpled clothes and helped them iron it, the wifes partner picked the clothes and said thank you.
aisha2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2014
iwakolewa:

grin grin grin grin for where

Na true I dey talk oh, if I lie make I nak-ed baffled for bathroom
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Godmystrength: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2:

Na true I dey talk oh, if I lie make I nak-ed baffled for bathroom
grin grin grin grin
before nko? you wan wear cloth baff ni? I no believe am jare
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin grin
before nko? you wan wear cloth baff ni? I no believe am jare

Believe Me jare, if a woman wet catch husband dey cheat is stylishly advised to cook and clean up after him which will result in future fidelity men too Don dey learn to iron clothes for adulterous wives and then partners na. Na who want broken home? If ironing will make the woman stay and not run to a sweeter pen-is why he no go even iron use spray starch join?
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by bennyrazz: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
conscience will not allow any right thinking man eat the food
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Godmystrength: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
5minsmadness: A wife came home and met her husband in bed with another woman. She ignored them and went to make soup. The woman dressed quickly and ran out of the house. The wife shouted after her:
'Wait o, won't you eat?'
A few minutes later the man came into the kitchen and she told him to wait small that the soup will soon be ready. The man went on his knees and started begging.
The man hasn't been caught cheating again. He takes his wife outing frequently and boasts to everybody that she is the best thing that ever happened to him.

True story.
Note the word "CAUGHT". That doesn't mean he has stopped cheating. he has only learnt to be more careful......
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Godmystrength: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2:

Believe Me jare, if a woman wet catch husband dey cheat is stylishly advised to cook and clean up after him which will result in future fidelity men too Don dey learn to iron clothes for adulterous wives and then partners na. Na who want broken home? If ironing will make the woman stay and not run to a sweeter pen-is why he no go even iron use spray starch join?
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers / Am Impotent / What Do Working Parents Do With Thier Kids During Summer Hols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.