Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (60745 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / She Escaped With His 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by continentalceo(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Marriage Palava! Omo but the guy take style wicked shaaa!!
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Well that serves him right to be in cell. Wana rip where he did not sow.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 05, 2014
parismarc: This story get k leg, why would a bride carry 4 million naira to the registry? pls tell us something else.

I was trying to figure that out too
So where did he keep his wife and children all this while
You mean a woman will marry a man she never visited in his house or saw his relatives
Na so husband scarce?
When a man wants to move in with you shouldn't an alarm go off

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by NobleG1(m): 3:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Elantracey: I pity the woman sad

but what was she doing till 42

Do you expect her to marry herself? Not every woman has a man who's interested in marrying her. She married that man because he showed interest and proposed to her.
Not every man and woman will marry. And it's worst for most women. Even ugly and poor men can still marry.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 05, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

Please stop deceiving yourself, he only made your night because both of you more or less have the same thought process. You and the person you quoted doesn't sound like people who are pragmatic and realistic. My advice to both of you is that you don't believe everything your ''almighty and all knowing pastor or Rev tells you because they are actually human too. You are here questioning a woman who is not yet married at 42 and yet you are pretending to know the bible? And you are a woman and still single? I don't know you in real life but you come to me as very judgmental and a holier than thou person. Getting married is not easy as you made it to look and remember you won't marry yourself. So getting married is not entirely in your hands. Think about it!

pls ehn oga @ the top just take the pain and read all my posts on this thread , you can make it easier by just going to my profile and read my posts and after that if this is still the only picture you can paint about me then you're the judgemental person here.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2014
vivaciouzz: dis is soo unfair

so happy..FTC tinz..dis is my first time if appearing in d front page!! I love naira land n all nairalanders

I hope I won't be mistaken for u having almost similar monikers. To think that even females dance over such childish stuff at Ftc is ridiculous!

@ topic : pure wickedness. How some people just jump into this marriage thing is shocking. how long had she known him? I just don't get it. As for the man, I know they havt recovered the stolen loot so why can't he use N500k to bail himself eh?! grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Godmystrength: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Elantracey:

pls ehn oga @ the top just take the pain and read all my posts on this
thread , you can make it easier by just going to my profile and reading
my posts and after that if this is still the only picture you can paint
about me then you're the judgemental person here.
tracey mi sweetie. e don do jare. u have tried. just be watching from the sides. greet GO for me. grin any update on itohan?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by driand(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Elantracey: I pity the woman sad

but what was she doing till 42
feminist later got desperate and ready to submit..
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2014
ndidibabe: Well, I dont envy your friend for having a child at the age 20. At that age, I was still in 400L and I wouldn't have left my Education for motherhood.
hey Babes she was also in school dear, I just dey tell you sey some people don achieve pass you, in fact she's got a professional qualification too. Please let's mind what we say, You don't really know who you hurting. No beef sweetheart

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by veyvey: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Men are wicked maybe she was scared of them now she tot she has met the real man
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ifyalways(f): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2014
They were living together,phocking themselves but wanted to play holy by going for a secret wedding abi? Their sins have found both out . . .according to the Bible which is the standard they set for themselves.

Story get big K-leg though. Why would the woman take 4M to the registry? Doesnt add up
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by 360musicng(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Click on www.youtube.com/user/blessednollytv
to access and watch nollywood movies
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: okay good. i like you.

I love you cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Farouksenior: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2014
After readin all d post ...
...dis christian hymn came. To ma mind.
...it goes thus: tk ma heart nd let it b...
Consecrated lord to thee.

Plz: som1 help me wif d number in d hymnary. Fnx.
grin cheesy
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: tracey mi sweetie. e don do jare. u have tried. just be watching from the sides. greet GO for me. grin any update on itohan?

grin grin OK ma

Am waiting to either repair my laptop or get a new one soon so then I'll be able to bring it back like seun said, I can't imagining writing it all again because I didnt back it up.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by usten: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Isaiah 4:1 grin
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by logica(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2014
freakcin: What are they doing with 4M @ registry? undecided
To buy a car as part of the "celebration of marriage" perhaps. Or as part of the agreement the woman had with the man: marry me then I can loan you 4 million Naira to start that yua bizinez. cheesy
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by faaz24: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2014
I hope d guy has not left any collateral damage behind....dat would be disastrous.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by victorazy(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
parismarc: This story get k leg, why would a bride carry 4 million naira to the registry? pls tell us something else.

Na their cake grin
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by richling77(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2014
iwonbaoko:
This is not intended as an insult as I can see you are expecting some. You do not come across as a very bright person or one inclined to mental exertion. Everybody has their own gifts and talents and yours does not seem to be in the brain area.Why not just observe and read rather than advertise your weakness? Just my own advice

With this your ambiguous advise. Chai, I need you in my political career as a Special Adviser. You will do better than Reuben Abati, Doyin Okupe and the likes for Jonathan. You nailed it baby. I was expecting the lady to give up earlier before now but seems she got alot to say especially when she was already expecting insults.

Let me help the ladies out here.

Some of my female friends in school then thought they would end up marrying earlier just as this lady is thinking right now, but life taught them its not always as you wish sometimes. Many of the guys they loved and wanted didn't want them. (Marriage is between 2 people that are willing to come together). Aunty, no need for stories. I just pray you don't learn the hard way. Maybe you will understand why Bola, Shola, Kemi that are millionaires are not married at 35, 40 and 50 even with their beauty, shapes and endowment. Then you will realise how those things fade off men's memory after f*cking a lady for a limited time and they start seeing beyond the initial attractions.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by logica(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength:
What about someone whose partner died some weeks to the wedding after a relationship of 7 years,
or someone whose partner impregnated another woman and decided to go for the pregnant one,
or someone whose partner traveled out and after a long wait refuse to come back home or came back married etc.
In as much as i am not disputing the fact that there are some women like you mentioned in your post, i am saying that is not the case with every unmarried woman above 35years of age. every individual case is different.
Eh ehn? Sebi those things you listed are REASONS. Not so? So it is still a valid question. You are merely providing possible answers.

I remember some silly 19 year olds asking "rhetorically" why a 28 year old man was not married some years ago. I bet they have gotten more philosophical these days.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by logica(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2014
VenusBetty: Please let's mind what we say, You don't really know who you hurting.
Ha ha ha. Maybe it's Karma though. wink
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Godmystrength: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2014
logica: Eh ehn? Sebi those things you listed are REASONS. Not so? So it is still a valid question. You are merely providing possible answers.

I remember some silly 19 year olds asking "rhetorically" why a 28 year old man was not married some years ago. I bet they have gotten more philosophical these days.
I never said any question is invalid o
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by nyabingi(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2014
so many unmarried women today are actually the architect of their making, when tthey were younger potential suitors came or men wooed them but they only saw an imediate pictuure of the men not future prospects, they wanted flashy cars and luxuries but alas as they kept waiting for such utopia it never came but yet men came and went while time kept ticking, this ultimately leads to desperation as she gets older, she can easily fall for men with bad motives!
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ndidibabe(f): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2014
VenusBetty: hey Babes she was also in school dear, I just dey tell you sey some people don achieve pass you, in fact she's a professional qualification too. Please let's mind what we say, You don't really know who you hurting. No beef sweetheart
OK. Morning, Dear.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by makahlj2: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2014
mumu woman
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by richling77(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
ROTFL!

Baby, see as you fuel this. Nah 33,000ltr tanker you park enter this wahala. Lol

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Ifecoded(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2:

Christianity is different from motivational speeches. If you love Jesus you will carry your own cross and follow him. He never promised us an easy life, Jesus is not a lottery ticket to forever enjoyment what God has promised is through the valleys low he will walk with us when we can't walk any longer he will carry us.
Gold goes through the refiners fire it doesn't have an easy journey from ore to the attractive end product.

I know all these may not make sense now as this is different from what your pastors say but my dear hmmmm.
you are a xtian ryt AISHA
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by ezearichard(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
cococandy: I hope the woman got back her money.
That's my concern
U wan get share grin
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by chlowi(f): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Coming from a lady am totally not surprised , I guess you are among the 80% grin

wink lol, it's a guess and u totally wrong!!! I just dislike when women lash at themselves, the male folk don't do that, like someone pointed out in this Thread 'that women are their own enemies ' irrespective of the situation never judge or assume, everyone has got a story to tell....
And as proven in this thread, most comments from guys never condemned the woman.... Tomorrow is always pregnant.........
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Okudiover(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin The man dey wicked oh! He should be deported ASAP.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Cannonleo(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2014
This is serious

Btw

4 million guy u no smart grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.