Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine (87912 Views)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Top 10 Best University In Nigeria:in Terms Of Medicine & Surgery.

1) University of Ibadan.
2) Obafemi awolowo university.
3) University of Ilorin.
4) Ahmadu bello university Zaria.
5) University of lagos.
6) Lagos state University.
7) University of Nigeria Nsukka.
cool Delta state university Abraka.
9) Niger delta university.
10) Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma.

Do you think am right? Prove me wrong or
support me now in comment.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by asadike(f): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2014
unn should b d first on dat list

64 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by baruzeez(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
uith na number 1 joor

17 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
baruzeez: uith na number 1 joor
asadike: unn should b d first on dat list

individual preferrences differ
but if u dont mind giving us your own list

yepeee made FP with my 5th post on NL so hapii
www.naijaxplorer.tk
www.internetoolz.tk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Boscojugunu(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Oau shouldn't be on that list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Donfamous(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Represnt lasucom

10 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Janeify(f): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Unijos

32 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by gift01: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who among them have provided a cure for Ebola? If none, then they no better than Chemist store as far as am concerned

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by tosin2013: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Unilag no 5! shocked shocked

Bros ur list na rubbish. No offence grin

16 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by omolizzy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
I won't oppose u bt if u do medicine or related courses in Bayero uni kano u go know say monkey n gorilla na different specie dem b

13 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Boscojugunu: Oau shouldn't be on that list
y not?

I av oda interesting posts just check my profile

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by ionsman: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
No uniben? Although everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but yours is wacky....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
tosin2013: Unilag no 5! shocked shocked

Bros ur list na rubbish. No offence grin
what numba do u think unilag should be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Khaynet: 1) University of Ibadan.
3) University of Ilorin.
5) University of lagos.
10) Ambrose Alli University
ekpoma

Forget that Unilorin o. I was a medical student there and I must say its really overrated. Insufficient classroom,poor conditions,poor structures and also,the lecturers. Majority of the lecturers no sabi anything as most of them are doctors who were just hired to take up lecturing to fill the gap. Imagine the HOD of a department who cannot speak good english and he calls himself a graduate of MB;BS and has a PHD in anatomy only to miseducate students in anatomy. That's why its very difficult to find professors there. Only a few professors. Another problem is the issue with departments. The college of medicine in unilorin don't have enough departments. They don't even have dentistry, physiotherapy, radiography and so on. Even nursing was just recently established. Despite all these, they keep on withdrawing students anyhow, destroying their careers all in the name of medicine. You just have to make the best of everything in this life and try to be successful in all endeavours. Just believe that you'll make it and with hardwork,you will.
Best Regards.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by baruzeez(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
guy am a 400level student of oke oyi and i can tell u all u said are lies

11 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Forget that Unilorin o. I was a medical student there and I must say its really overrated. Insufficient classroom,poor conditions,poor structures and also,the lecturers. Majority of the lecturers no sabi anything as most of them are doctors who were just hired to take up lecturing to fill the gap. Imagine the HOD of a department who cannot speak good english and he calls himself a graduate of MB;BS and has a PHD in anatomy only to miseducate students in anatomy. That's why its very difficult to find professors there. Only a few professors. Another problem is the issue with departments. The college of medicine in unilorin don't have enough departments. They don't even have dentistry, physiotherapy, radiography and so on. Even nursing was just recently established. Despite all these, they keep on withdrawing students anyhow, destroying their careers all in the name of medicine. You just have to make the best of everything in this life and try to be successful in all endeavours. Just believe that you'll make it and with hardwork,you will.
Best Regards.

eh ehn....

3 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by fisman19(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Boscojugunu: Oau shouldn't be on that list

why?

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by sirjohnson(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where is Uniben?

30 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Josh1000: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Khaynet: Top 10 Best University In Nigeria:in Terms Of Medicine & Surgery.

1) University of Ibadan.
3) University of Ilorin.
5) University of lagos.
10) Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma.

Unilag? 5? Are u whining me?
like seriously??

6 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Akshow: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
ABU lead, others follow.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
perfection

bt mk dem go display dem talents fr isolation centres
i go lyk cut small cap fr dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by 9jahubcom(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Delsu made it...surprise anyway
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by VocalWalls: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Uniport should be there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by NotNairalandi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why u no put university of Ijabu ode? the best place to study medicine(herbs and root)

13 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
You know ua wrong already so why ask someone to prove you right.
Seun, oya refer the op and his post to yabaleft for assistance. He seems to be high on cooking gas. grin

4 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by ebolablast: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
list ain't complete with out unijos

wow I bet after seeing what dangote has done,you won't see him as very rich any more,he actually owes
READ HERE http:///Gxzp

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
u must kidding. OOU should be in number 1.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
shocked

UniJos is not on the list?

4 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
No private universities

4 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
For your mind erh...@ OP undecided
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
sirjohnson: Where is Uniben?
Ask the OP ooo!?

Abeg what do they do in Niger delta university? embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.