Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46479 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2014
As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Thank goodness!! atleast u gals also try to woo us on social network and we do to u what u do to us!!!...

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by vizkiz: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2014
you never tried wooing Mrcock. Did you? undecided

Believe me, he'll say yes if you are lightskinned grin

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: Thank goodness!! atleast u gals also try to woo us on social network and we do to u what u do to us!!!...
I don't do shakara on a Social network sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz: you never tried wooing Mrcock. Did you? undecided

Believe me, he'll say yes if you are lightskinned grin

Why does mr cock want a lightskinned lady when he is darkskinned?
I don't like his usernaame btw

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Rikidony(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2014
A guy on his rightfull sense will not ignore an honest girl and a beautiful one for that matter.
but it's rare to see a girl trying to woo a guy though, so i understand why the guy ain't pesimistic undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
that u don't, doesn't mean others don't do shakara!!....and ur signature says no pm!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
You can say that again.
He told me to try someone else, how can I when he killed the energy in me with his response

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bknight: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2014
Truth is, many are plain corky. But don't be deterred, if u see what u like give it a try. You never know.

Btw, your siggy contradicts the impression you gave above.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2014
grin OP you must be a comedian!!

42 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by vizkiz: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:

Why does mr cock want a lightskinned lady when he is darkskinned?
I don't like his usernaame btw

that aside...it depends on the attitude/channel you use while "wooing" a dude
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: that u don't, doesn't mean others don't do shakara!!....and ur signature says no pm!!
I can't read my emails, so I prefer to send my pin or whatsapp numbers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
I don't believe this story grin

****Modified****

Going through her post history reveals she was actually spoken to that way undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
You can say that again.
He told me to try someone else, how can I when he killed the energy in me with his response
someone else bawo..girl forget him..so many guys on NL that will have your time wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo

lol , I tell you grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by oseiwe(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
All these Nairaland girls no go kill person with laughter.
3cycle:
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
u wnt for d wrong guy

and dis babe z fyn o...hips of lyf cheesy

4 Likes

OP's cute tho. And seems to be intelligent(subject to verification).

Sometimes, it takes alot to get a particular person accept your advances(I believe this is applicable to both male and female).

CC: 3cycle

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by vizkiz: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: someone else bawo..girl forget him..so many guys on NL that will have your time wink

Now this right here is the reason while guys are running away undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
I can't read my emails, so I prefer to send my pin or whatsapp numbers
...ok then!...m just happy that guys dey do shakara too and atleast u know how painful it is when u send a gal and she bulsh*ts u!!!...who ever this guy is I hail u joor!!! U na my man!!!

41 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz:

Now this right here is the reason while guys are running away undecided
umm why
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2014
MizMyColi: I don't believe this story grin
Well read my last night chat then.
May be I should write a poem Next time

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by adamskutty(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
funny,op u set sha, nice ukwu grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by LaurelP(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2014
U didn't make it clear enough you were wooing d guy. U were probably giving signals but he didn't code them.
Believe me if you make it plain you like me, there's no reason why I shud ignore you.
It takes courage for a girl to do dat and I will neva fall any girls hand who do so with me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by am0s(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
You can say that again.
u forget dat phrase move on
jez remeber wot som of ur sisters(galz) do to guyz...nd dey av to move on

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Rikidony(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
You can say that again.
BABE dont allow a guys reaction to ur approach kill ur vibe. we guys have xperience lots of rejection from girls who form alot but we dont give up. go for what you think is urs before someone else grab it. adios cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
No no no! Mbanu I can't bliv dis, isn't dat u on ur profile. 3cycle its unbelievable wat guy would ignore a damsel like u. I don vex(shakes braid ina kolomental style). Oya mention dier names for me*brings out my koboko*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tannie(f): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2014
MizMyColi: I don't believe this story grin

Its 100% true, I witnessed it yesterday. Kinda funny when he told her "I don hang boot since last year" You and I know that guy very well.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Rikidony: A guy on his rightfull sense will not ignore an honest girl and a beautiful one for that matter.
but it's rare to see a girl trying to woo a guy though, so i understand why the guy ain't pesimistic undecided undecided
are you saying or suggesting that the guy is mad?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by vizkiz: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: umm why

the attitude you ladies on NL keep pulling is driving us sick...undecided

So we kindda look beyond y'all...and don't take you guys serious. Believe me i am saying the mind of 30% of us(guys)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Lovexme(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Paradigm shift grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.