Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46450 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Buchukwu:
Idiot , that i no fit talk to u sey u dey give me toto abi wetin. There are women and thing, u are a thing. STUPID

What did I do to you little boy?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Buchukwu:
Idiot , that i no fit talk to u sey u dey give me toto abi wetin. There are women and thing, u are a thing. STUPID

What did I do to you little boy? It seems you have emotional issues.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

What did I do to you little boy? It seems you have emotional issues.
God punish u there, your puksy stinks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Buchukwu:
God punish u there, your puksy stinks

I'm done with you little Gay boy.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

I'm done with you little Gay boy.
When last did you see your period?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Buchukwu:
When last did you see your period?

How is that your business gay boy?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by KingTom(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

Its my business cos ur toto flows blood
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Buchukwu:
Its my business cos ur toto flows blood

Once again, how is that your business fa.g?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
grin grin grin

He's a freaky nutcase.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

The marriages are just like Nigeria and the rest of the world, some are good, some not so good.
I'm sure. However, I doubt that you've any scientific studies we can use to establish that it makes no difference who woos who, do you? smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

Once again, how is that your business fa.g?
Ur toto dey flow blood every month.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
missbronze: U are cheap joor.

u ans shld ve been 'I don hang booth since last yr'.

As the wooer, i expect and demand u do shakara for me. Make the Chase interesting for me.

Maybe u shud try sum1 else.
Wu can do shakara for girls.

Do u need more to tell u what I mean. Lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: Whoever that guys is... Go... Go... Go... God blessss youuu......... God bless you my man Now feel how it feels grin

Heheheh

E be like say gurl don give u blow abi
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
There is nothing wrong in a guy turning down a girl. Especially if he is hooked. He just needs to be mute or turn her down gently.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
MuhdG:

Heheheh

E be like say gurl don give u blow abi
Yes your right BUT not on NL. I don't do shitz on here bruh.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: Yes your right BUT not on NL. I don't do shitz on here bruh.

Well good for u smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
MuhdG:

Well good for u smiley
thanks bruh.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I'm sure. However, I doubt that you've any scientific studies we can use to establish that it makes no difference who woos who, do you? smiley

Neither do you. This isn't about science for goodness sake. It's about human nature and a matter of attraction. cheesy Let it go already.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Buchukwu:
Ur toto dey flow blood every month.

RETARD!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Hoteph(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Buchukwu:
Ur toto dey flow blood every month

[color=#990000][/color] sad where is ur decency bro?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:

Neither do you. This isn't about science for goodness sake. It's about human nature and a matter of attraction. cheesy Let it go already.
I had. Lol. You picked it up again. Aren't you mixing things up? If it's about human nature, then there's some science around here somewhere, isn't there?

And I do agree that it's about human nature and attraction. We just disagree on what human nature is, don't we? smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I had. Lol. You picked it up again. Aren't you mixing things up? If it's about human nature, then there's some science around here somewhere, isn't there?

And I do agree that it's about human nature and attraction. We just disagree on what human nature is, don't we? smiley

Stop lying, I let it go but you had to have the last word, as far as human nature is concerned, you will never understand the reality of it all because you are one of those backwards men who think that only men like sex, and women find it repulsive, and that only men seek out women and not the other way around. When it comes to matters of the heart please seek out further than your own seclusive culture.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:

Stop lying, I let it go but you had to have the last word, as far as human nature is concerned, you will never understand the reality of it all because you are one of those backwards men who think that only men like sex, and women find it repulsive, and that only men seek out women and not the other way around. When it comes to matters of the heart please seek out further than your own seclusive culture.

grin grin

Throw that crystal all away.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
ihedinobi2:

grin grin

Throw that crystal all away.

What's crystal?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:

What's crystal?

I meant, crystal ball. The one that told you all about me. grin It lies. grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I meant, crystal ball. The one that told you all about me. grin It lies. grin grin

You know I read you correctly. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:

You know I read you correctly. cheesy
grin

You read me about as correctly as a blind English man reads Sanskrit on a plaque hung on a wall in the next room. grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
ihedinobi2:
grin

You read me about as correctly as a blind English man reads Sanskrit on a plaque hung on a wall in the next room. grin grin

lol cheesy Tell me where I was wrong.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
Well read my last night chat then.
May be I should write a poem Next time

Why would you wanna woo a guy this straight forward, Do you wanna scare him away? cheesy

You are using the seventies method. Modern era requires creativity and intelligence.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

Why would you wanna woo a guy this straight forward, Do you wanna scare him away? cheesy

You are using the seventies method. Modern era requires creativity and intelligence.

I'm new In the Game
Sorry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
khiaa:
lol cheesy Tell me where I was wrong.

khiaa:

@italicised: where did I suggest or what suggested that I think it's only men who like sex and that women find it repulsive?

@bold: what suggests that I think that women never seek men out?

@underlined: since when is my culture "seclusive"? What do you know about my culture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.