Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46478 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
I dont
Whats ur reason
U no read wetin OP write
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Wow, I stopped reading at the part you said ‘You Fell Inlove’. Though I had to re-read again but there it was so I stopped.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Really? Someone said they are more aggressive. The flare up easily
Yes, they are more aggressive. You know why?
Commonly, ladies give them hard time before approvin their proposal. They search tru d pros n cons of d world to find poems and rythms to lure d babe into the game. That's why you see them opening threads in the gal's name to win her heart.
After so mach suffering, they gaz be agressive to protect what they found hard to get

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2014
abdulwastecx:

that lady on ur profile is not beautiful. ..she is just light skin bcs she is from midle east

I don't know why I've been a little bit harsh these days , just thank your stars that I couldn't type what came first to my mind .
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by spanzed(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Funny trend!!!!wait let me ask IFA grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
E never reach to use koboko...
E pain me gan
Where is your picture? Gaddemit!angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
I don hang boot since yesterday embarassed
Now,I believe this thread is nothing but a joke! Smh.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
abdulwastecx:

when you have the material resources, girls will be like can we hook up sometimes and I will be like..... hmmm u want a ride right
hahahahaha
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MisterLongman(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
Always try to get to the facts right before jumping into conclusion.. According to their chat, the guy told her that he has hanged his boots since last year meaning he is either married or engaged... And I believe that is better than leading her on when he has no plans for her... C'est fini...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
U no read wetin OP write
Cos of dat??
What's the percentage of assurance that you wont use koboko on me someday, if I marry u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014
MisterLongman: Always try to get to the facts right before jumping into conclusion.. According to their chat, the guy told her that he has hanged his boots since last year meaning he is either married or engaged... And I believe that is better than leading her on when he has no plans for her... C'est fini...
I don't this is her first experience though. Read the title of this topic
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

I guess that guy in question is Andyblaze right, shy I say that is because the response is symptomatic of his handwork lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MisterLongman(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I don't this is her first experience though. Read the title of this topic
So why conclude that some guys are mad since its obvious you can't comprehend what she wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2014
MisterLongman: So why conclude that some guys are mad since its obvious you can't comprehend what she wrote.
alright smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by 190theclown: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
I wasn't looking for a husband
Zoom off

just keep zooming and dont stop u hear undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by 190theclown: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: alright smiley

check your inbox bae wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I don't know why I've been a little bit harsh these days , just thank your stars that I couldn't type what came first to my mind .
Some comments on Nland are better over-looked.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by 100Cents: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

3Cyle , you must be a keke napep operator.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz: you never tried wooing Mrcock. Did you? undecided

Believe me, he'll say yes if you are lightskinned grin
Lmao!, You guys won't allow me concentrate like seriously, Why that Niqqa loathe black ladies?
Is the Mrcork fair?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MisterLongman(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Okies cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
Cos of dat??
What's the percentage of assurance that you wont use koboko on me someday, if I marry u
Don't worry I won't use koboko, but if u vex me ( I go just tie ur thing to fan make una dey roll)
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Seun(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
It's not hard to woo us, but as with all wooing you must accept the fact that the object of your wooing will not usually say 'yes'. Such is life!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Rikidony: A guy on his rightfull sense will not ignore an honest girl and a beautiful one for that matter.
but it's rare to see a girl trying to woo a guy though, so i understand why the guy ain't pesimistic undecided undecided

Trust me, we guys don't date a girl because of the way she look elegantly and all that, things have changed and we have funkified the way we see & love, and to want to date a chic.For the most part, it's her expressive persona, manners of approach and what she got upstairs and many more.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Don't worry I won't use koboko, but if u vex me ( I go just tie ur thing to fan make una dey roll)
Cheesus Christ!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
I got a couple of female folks that have sent me PMs apparently to start up a conversation but I end up not taking them seriously as they don't just go straight to the point.

And I don't trust them either.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
nuttyhnic: I got a couple of female folks that have sent me PMs apparently to start up a conversation but I end up not taking them seriously as they don't just go straight to the point.

And I don't trust them either.
Wow you are handsome, are you woo-able?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014

U be MTN? Na everywhere on NL u dey show face. U dey try sha.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
assfreak:

U be MTN? Na everywhere on NL u dey show face. U dey try sha.
it pain u?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Samabu07(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seun, I see u....@3cycle...wished I could see a picture of u sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Yemlizzy(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
@OP, oh c'mon, this is just one isolated occurrence and it is by no means sufficient evidence to draw a general conclusion about NL guys. I checked your dp and... my oh my! I dare you to try wooing me and I'll show you how wrong your generalization is! wink and how wrong the that guy is too... His being icy is uncalled for. If one doesn't share a mutual attraction there's absolutely nothing wrong in letting her know, but it's the approach that draws the line between being a boy and a man, what does it cost the guy to put her down nicely? I guess some boys are just jerks that will always descend so low to feed their cheap egos are the expensive of hurting other people's feelings and thats sad. Kpele! And better luck next time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.