Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:44 AM

WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) (17337 Views)

Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo) / Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2014
[b]WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club
A mild drama ensued on tuesday evening when two upcoming stars which have the hit dance tune‘ shoki’ to their names took to their fists in a ‘no love’ situation at NAIRALAND lounge.
The superstar pairs ofOrezi and Lil Kesh were detained by private security when the fight broke out.
Eyewitnesses (ggrin) say it all started when the dj played lil kesh’s Shoki following his entrance into the club, infuriating Orezi who was previously in the club.
Speaking to ANDYBLAZE,Orezi said “what the dj did was unthinkable, I mean I released the hit first and so it should be on a first come first serve basis, and the lil thwart or whatever he calls him self was making noise (in the club), so I had to stone his mouth with a pair of my J’s”.
Lil kesh in return stoned Orezi with a handkerchief filled with ice blocks much to the amusement of fellow clubbers.
Runs girl, (Xsengalipsrsealed) who was a witness said, me I no care who sabi dance am pass or sing am first, but na Lil kesh pay for my drink so I use him handkerchief.
With ice block massage him lips wey Orezi stone with him J’s, na so he carry am stone Orezi punk commot for the guy head, na so the fight start.
Quinox manager said ‘my drinks sold enh as people started trooping in to watch the fight before security could break the two lads up, I think shoki has a karate move because Lil Kesh used it on Orezi’.[/b]

Andyblaze student
angryangry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by Rikidony(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2014
OH gawd ggrin has just been infected with Andyblaze antidote angry angry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Rikidony: OH gawd ggrin has just been infected with Andyblaze antidote angry angry
insalt angryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2014
ggrin: [b]WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club
A mild drama ensued on tuesday evening when two upcoming stars which have the hit dance tune‘ shoki’ to their names took to their fists in a ‘no love’ situation at NAIRALAND lounge.
The superstar pairs ofOrezi and Lil Kesh were detained by private security when the fight broke out.
Eyewitnesses (ggrin) say it all started when the dj played lil kesh’s Shoki following his entrance into the club, infuriating Orezi who was previously in the club.
Speaking to ANDYBLAZE,Orezi said “what the dj did was unthinkable, I mean I released the hit first and so it should be on a first come first serve basis, and the lil thwart or whatever he calls him self was making noise (in the club), so I had to stone his mouth with a pair of my J’s”.
Lil kesh in return stoned Orezi with a handkerchief filled with ice blocks much to the amusement of fellow clubbers.
Runs girl, (Xsengalipsrsealed) who was a witness said, me I no care who sabi dance am pass or sing am first, but na Lil kesh pay for my drink so I use him handkerchief.
With ice block massage him lips wey Orezi stone with him J’s, na so he carry am stone Orezi punk commot for the guy head, na so the fight start.
Quinox manager said ‘my drinks sold enh as people started trooping in to watch the fight before security could break the two lads up, I think shoki has a karate move because Lil Kesh used it on Orezi’.[/b]

Andyblaze student
angryangry
U AND ANDYBLAZE MUST BE RELATED gringrin

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by BoombaMaster: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2014
#Boomba
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
dhammyg:
U AND ANDYBLAZE MUST BE RELATED gringrin
yeah he's da one feckin me angryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
BoombaMaster: #Boomba
u wan gimme boomba shockedshockedshocked
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hehehe...Only u na eyewitnesses?!
Nutty geh cheesy
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by maestrojay(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pisshur or adonbelivit
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
maestrojay: Pisshur or adonbelivit
check moi dp angryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by leonard509(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
make I first comment
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by hatux: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Smh! Unserious peeps now full nairaland!
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by Xsenga(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
YEYE GIRL. grin
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by holyboss: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is this not suppose to b a joke forum rolleyes
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xsenga: YEYE GIRL. grin
angry yeye grannyangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
hatux: Smh! Unserious peeps now full nairaland!
ur one of em manangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by Xsenga(f): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: angry yeye grannyangry
tongue
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by hatux: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: ur one of em manangry
cry cry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by nickz(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2014
sweet Jesus!!!!?

what has Andyblaze done
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: sweet Jesus!!!!?

what has Andyblaze done
he's a vampireangry

guess hv ansd ur question angryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by Andyblaze: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: he's a vampireangry

grin
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin
check my latest update honkiss
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by nickz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: he's a vampireangry

angry angry no!!

how did his vampirism affect you angry angry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: angry angry no!!

how did his vampirism affect you angry angry

he compelled meangryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by nickz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: he compelled meangryangry
angry he's not that smart!!

i would have sucked and bitten you to deathangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: angry he's not that smart!!

i would have sucked and bitten you to deathangry
angryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by nickz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: angryangry
angrybe nice
angry i haff hot temper
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: angrybe nice
angry i haff hot temper
ur high on a goat pooundecided
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by nickz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: ur high on a goat pooundecided
no!
are you??
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by tomiobj(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2014
How didn't this make fp. Nd to orezi-because ur song was released first dosent mean it has to be played first
ggrin:

Andyblaze student
angryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by tomiobj(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2014
http://fingle.tv/2014/09/orezi-debunks-rumours-of-him-having-a-brawl-in-a-club/#sthash.tVMo3SQ8.dpbs
ggrin:

Andyblaze student
angryangry
Re: WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) by jbblues24(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2019
Appealing. So sick. wink

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Jokes / USA Green Card by Force or Fire (Pictures!) / Two Things Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.