Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ondo Tescom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Tescom Recruitment (80579 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

Well, I just save the printable page on my phone. I will print it later once I knw my form number.
Mine just displayed application successful...
That means you don't know your application number? Because, I am wondering it supposed to display application number...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
Mine just displayed application successful...
That means you don't know your application number? Because, I am wondering it supposed to display application number...

I knw my application number now. Once u submit, it will give u the preview of all ur submited info which will contain ur application number. Didn't u see that on ur printable form?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

I knw my application number now. Once u submit, it will give u the preview of all ur submited info which will contain ur application number. Didn't u see that on ur printable form?
I saw it but the form doesn't contain my data at all... None of the info supplied is mine.
Maybe by the time they send short-listing message, application number would be included.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
I saw it but the form doesn't contain my data at all... None of the info supplied is mine.
Maybe by the time they send short-listing message, application number would be included.

U mean it? Why don't u re-fill another form then so that that one won't give u problem at interview stage?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bayulll01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

U mean it? Why don't u re-fill another form then so that that one won't give u problem at interview stage?
so basically b.SC cannot apply,I mean Bsc not education
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
bayulll01:

I don't knw much about that but there's no way to different now by filling the form.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ayula44(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
I av tried to fill four times now bt all i've being getting is 'submission failed.please try again'.dont know what to do.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

That's a very good idea.
I really appreciate you much more!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
That's a very good idea.
I really appreciate you much more!

Uwc
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
bayulll01:
I am a B.Sc holder as well, I just applied since application is free... So you can give it a try!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bayulll01(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
I am a B.Sc holder as well, I just applied since application is free... So you can give it a try!
okay joy thanks man or woman
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

Uwc
I have re-applied now... Now have my full detail at my disposal.
It seems they attach the exam center with applicant local government of origin or permanent home address. How I wish it is based on applicant choice!!!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
bayulll01:
okay joy thanks man or woman
Full-Grown man!!!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
I have re-applied now... Now have my full detail at my disposal.
It seems they attach the exam center with applicant local government of origin or permanent home address. How I wish it is based on applicant choice!!!

Did they attach exam centre to ur details?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

Did they attach exam centre to ur details?
Yes... Exam center, even plus exam number.
It seems they have shortlisted me already if it is not like that in your own.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
It seems they have shortlisted me already if it is not like that in your own. angry
It seems they have shortlisted me already if it is not like that in your own.

Hmmmmm...indeed, they're serious about the state of origin of a thing. I'm not from Ondo State anyway, best of Luck!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

Hmmmmm...indeed, they're serious about the state of origin of a thing. I'm not from Ondo State anyway, best of Luck!
Ooooooooooor... Let's hope by the time they start sharing short-listing messages.
Its well
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
ayula44: I av tried to fill four times now bt all i've being getting is 'submission failed.please try again'.dont know what to do.
Keep trying... Its probably the network of your server or area. Mind you, many are on it now because the application is just for a week.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
Ooooooooooor... Let's hope by the time they start sharing short-listing messages.
Its well

Amen, dear. They gave me exam number but no centre number is specified on the printout. They didn't write anything in front of the centre name; the just left it blank. It's well oooooo.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
busuyem:

Amen, dear. They gave me exam number but no centre number is specified on the printout. They didn't write anything in front of the centre name; the just left it blank. It's well oooooo.
I am from Akoko South East LGA, so they gave me Oka Akoko as the exam centre being the only accredited centre in the area. Though I reside in Akure, B.Sc holder

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ayula44(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joy83:
Keep trying... Its probably the network of your server or area. Mind you, many are on it now because the application is just for a week.

ok.....thanks a bunch
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by chuckfinley: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm wondering if the registration can be done on mobile phone cos av been doing dat sinz yestday and it keeps giving me submission failed wen I get to section B pls anyonw dat has done shuld pls fill me in how he or she went about it .. I wil really appreciate dat
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by orowoleolakunle(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
HELLO HOUSE,I DONT HAVE ALL THEY REQUESTED............WHAT CAN BE DONE?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
chuckfinley: I'm wondering if the registration can be done on mobile phone cos av been doing dat sinz yestday and it keeps giving me submission failed wen I get to section B pls anyonw dat has done shuld pls fill me in how he or she went about it .. I wil really appreciate dat
You have to keep trying sir... I did mine on phone from begining to the end. Though I am using bb, anytime it displayed error, I will refresh that particular page until it yielded what is desirable.
Keep trying, persistent is the key!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
orowoleolakunle: HELLO HOUSE,I DONT HAVE ALL THEY REQUESTED............WHAT CAN BE DONE?
What and what you don't have?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ayula44(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
chuckfinley: I'm wondering if the registration can be done on mobile phone cos av been doing dat sinz yestday and it keeps giving me submission failed wen I get to section B pls anyonw dat has done shuld pls fill me in how he or she went about it .. I wil really appreciate dat
u r nt alone....av been avin d same problem. i think d portal was not well programmed.however it is currently undergoing modification.i expect it 2 b ready in d mrnin
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by akosh005: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Joy83:
What and what you don't have?

Morning huz, pls wen filling d online form, wat other documents re we to upload except passport. Cheers
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
akosh005:

Morning huz, pls wen filling d online form, wat other documents re we to upload except passport. Cheers
Check the website first naah... Are you afraid of opening it.
All the info needed in there!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
akosh005:

All the info needed are there!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by akosh005: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Joy83:
All the info needed are there!

Yes I do, am just trying to know wat to upload because am filling 4 my aunt. The 1st page ask me to continue and am yet to fill her detail........... Dat why I ask, plssss
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2014
akosh005:

Yes I do, am just trying to know wat to upload because am filling 4 my aunt. The 1st page ask me to continue and am yet to fill her detail........... Dat why I ask, plssss
Primary sch certificate
Birth certificate
Local govt certificate, and
Letter from you community head ( I uploaded international passport for that because I can be going to my village for that)
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
You will also need to get ready 3 names of referees(not family member)) with their address and phone number...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.