Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ondo Tescom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Tescom Recruitment (80568 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by segzyj(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
abeyluve:
Heh! are u saying they hav concluded the interview without following the normal procedure? tell me your source? remember this has to do with teaching unlike non-teaching. Ondo state has integrity and won't just employ quack and naive personalities to teach students. The last one i knew was purely on merit during Agagu's regime. Ur source is very important to convince me of what u re saying.
Can't reveal my source to . Keep waiting
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by VickyTemmy: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
abeyluve:
Heh! are u saying they hav concluded the interview without following the normal procedure? tell me your source? remember this has to do with teaching unlike non-teaching. Ondo state has integrity and won't just employ quack and naive personalities to teach students. The last one i knew was purely on merit during Agagu's regime. Ur source is very important to convince me of what u re saying.
As you said though the last one was to a high percentage on merit, favouritism is a factor we all know that, I personally know of someone who is at present on the job who never wrote the examination. But am still asking Pls, @ Segzyi do you really mean invitation for interview has been sent? When? I don't know of anyone who have gotten.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by leksowat(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
segzyj:
Can't reveal my source to . Keep waiting
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
All what i no is that God we answer my prayer soon and i shall be granted with a good salary paying job it may not even be tescom because with God all things are easy and possible...

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
ilesanmmy:
All what i no is that God we answer my prayer soon and i shall be granted with a good salary paying job it may not even be tescom because with God all things are easy and possible...

What's now happening to ur reliable sources? Did they say they're done with the recruitment exercise for real?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Chill now!
Nobody av bn called 4 interview or bn recruited. But to be sincerely, the list of d people 2 be called av bn compiled; slot-filled.
U're d ones dt voted 4 iroko who av made himself a cain 2 d youths.
Recruitmt of 1,500 graduates teachers + 200 NCE graduates after 6yrs+ in office. 24,000 people came frm dff parts of d country.
After all these, slots, APPOINTMENT not recruitment.
Pls why did they allow us 2 waste our time, money (for browsing, transport,...). Well, God'll punish them untill they gv us our right.
Still, let's keep praying 4 d intervention of God.
Wt God, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
otokzmail:
Chill now!
Nobody av bn called 4 interview or bn recruited. But to be sincerely, the list of d people 2 be called av bn compiled; slot-filled.
U're d ones dt voted 4 iroko who av made himself a cain 2 d youths.
Recruitmt of 1,500 graduates teachers + 200 NCE graduates after 6yrs+ in office. 24,000 people came frm dff parts of d country.
After all these, slots, APPOINTMENT not recruitment.
Pls why did they allow us 2 waste our time, money (for browsing, transport,...). Well, God'll punish them untill they gv us our right.
Still, let's keep praying 4 d intervention of God.
Wt God, nothing is impossible.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!!! It is well
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Lariyike(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Any news abt the interview invite?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
If all you have is God, then you have all you need...... Calm down my fellow, so far we have God, you and I will surely Get Ondo state Tescom appointment in Jesus name. Let me see ur Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Adetoro049: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
AMEN
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Next week is around the corner, so let keep praying to God, they may shortlist names and send sms for interview comes next week. with God all things are possible...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Mydazz(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Well, what is the latest now?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
D latest is dt u should put ur mind off d dp mess & kp on praying so dt d outcome will not be a shock 2 ur precious mind.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Mydazz:
Well, what is the latest now?
Let us be optimistic, another source said the recent delay was as a result of Mimiko defection to PDP that the party want Mimiko to carry them along with everything including this recruitment. But no matter how the politicians hijack the recruitment, where would be let say like 500 applicants to be selected at random in which we should be hopeful. I‘m very sure something must be done and heard this week.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Cul4real:
Let us be optimistic, another source said the recent delay was as a result of Mimiko defection to PDP that the party want Mimiko to carry them along with everything including this recruitment. But no matter how the politicians hijack the recruitment, where would be let say like 500 applicants to be selected at random in which we should be hopeful. I‘m very sure something must be done and heard this week.

Hahahhahah...different info from different sources, laughable though. Hmmmmmm...so, Mimiko's defection is another stumbbling block to TESCOM release of exam result now? Daris God oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2014
busuyem:

Hahahhahah...different info from different sources, laughable though. Hmmmmmm...so, Mimiko's defection is another stumbbling block to TESCOM release of exam result now? Daris God oooooooo.
Anyway in a situation whereby the factual remain hidden and if agitations of people are very high, there would be different information here and there untill when the fact knows to the peoples. But no matter what, politicians would hijack some slots and there would be some for random selection. May GOD count me and fellow nairalanders worthy.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2014
My dear co-applicants; join me in d aggitatn 4 d release of d fair exam result by sending ur suggestns / complaints 2 d e-mails:
info@ondostate.gov.ng
OR
feedback@ondotescom.com
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2014
otokzmail:
My dear co-applicants; join me in d aggitatn 4 d release of d fair exam result by sending ur suggestns / complaints 2 d e-mails:
info@ondostate.gov.ng
OR
feedback@ondotescom.com
How could that helps? My guy! Prayer works far better than that ooo. Beside, what results will brings is more important than the result itself, may GOD let it be positive for us.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Cul4real:
How could that helps? My guy! Prayer works far better than that ooo. Beside, what results will brings is more important than the result itself, may GOD let it be positive for us.
That's just it o...Amen
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
I just got am invitation...yipi cheesy
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
ballyj:

Are u serious? If yes, what's ur group?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
It was MTN sms alert, Check it very well...
ballyj:

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Seriously I just got an invitation
to my nephews 1st birthday party..every1 is invited..RSVP. Tescom or no Tescom man must celebrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
ballyj:
Seriously I just got an invitation
to my nephews 1st birthday party..every1 is invited..RSVP. Tescom or no Tescom man must celebrate
I wish him happy birthday! LLnP IJN. Congratulations!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats.
But that was an xpensv joke @ ds moment of high xpectation.....Chai.
Wish her LLNP
cheesy Hurray!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by OweiFaki: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Only God knows how everything will end. They started on a very serious note and i'm surprised things are going this way.

Anyway, my trust has always been and will continue to be in God. Please whoever has useful info should keep us posted.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by segzyj(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies and Gents, Stop disturbing ur mind waiting for msg that will never come,Even those at the Tescom office have no say on the recruitment except probably the Board Chairman. With this Year shoddy recruitment, Ondo state will continue to produce school leavers dat will not be able to get D7 or E8 in WAEC or NECO exam, this is becos Merits in the recruitment has been sacrifice on the alter of godfatherism. Shame on Iroko and allhis cronies. He has forgotten where he himself start from. Behold his pix while he was still struggling...... A bastard will always behave as one

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
segzyj:
Ladies and Gents, Stop disturbing ur mind waiting for msg that will never come,Even those at the Tescom office have no say on the recruitment except probably the Board Chairman. With this Year shoddy recruitment, Ondo state will continue to produce school leavers dat will not be able to get D7 or E8 in WAEC or NECO exam, this is becos Merits in the recruitment has been sacrifice on the alter of godfatherism. Shame on Iroko and allhis cronies. He has forgotten where he himself start from. Behold his pix while he was still struggling...... A bastard will always behave as one
Nevertheless, I detest the way you qualify our governor as "bastard". Pls, let's learn how to respect our leaders despite their predicament.
No matter the kind of manipulation we claim to have happened in TESCOM, some will still get the job without knowing anybody except God.
So its too early to start pointing fingers against the governor because he is not doing it alone.

Good luck to us all...

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
My brother, u've just talked as if u're one of d people 2 be benefited from d act of d godfatherism. Sincerely, THE MAN is worst than a bastard. He has betrayed d hope, trust & expectatn of d people in him. He has forgotten how we'd endured wt him 2 get his stolen mandate.
The Yorubas say IGI TI A BA TORI RE GBA OJUBI, O YE KI O LE DANA FUNNI SUN ISU JE...This is a great disappointment!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
My brother, u've just talked as if u're one of d people 2 be benefited from d act of d godfatherism. Sincerely, THE MAN is worst than a bastard. He has betrayed d hope, trust & expectatn of d people in him. He has forgotten how we'd endured wt him 2 get his stolen mandate.
The Yorubas say IGI TI A BA TORI RE GBA OJUBI, O YE KI O LE DANA FUNNI SUN ISU JE...He is a great disappointment!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by blsn(f): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ds s so not cool, callin him a bastard? Haba, dats not fair.
As per the tescom invite, d scripts av not been marked & neither has anyone bn called secretly for interview.
Dat iyeoma man dat died was actually in charge of d whole recuruitment process (markin & co)
All you guys shld b prayin for is dat d whole process shldnt b cancelled or probably postponed till further notice.
Wen dey are done with the bereavement, anoda person will handle d process.
Dnt come er nd say rubbish or badmouth oda ppl's parent. Wat if d result coms out nd u fail, I bet ud blame it on mimiko hun?
We all knw ds our country get as e b.
If u nid more info go to tescom office or d ministry. (Ws der last wk)
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by abeyluve: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
blsn:
Ds s so not cool, callin him a bastard? Haba, dats not fair.
As per the tescom invite, d scripts av not been marked & neither has anyone bn called secretly for interview.
Dat iyeoma man dat died was actually in charge of d whole recuruitment process (markin & co)
All you guys shld b prayin for is dat d whole process shldnt b cancelled or probably postponed till further notice.
Wen dey are done with the bereavement, anoda person will handle d process.
Dnt come er nd say rubbish or badmouth oda ppl's parent. Wat if d result coms out nd u fail, I bet ud blame it on mimiko hun?
We all knw ds our country get as e b.
If u nid more info go to tescom office or d ministry. (Ws der last wk)
Wat type of bereavement for over 2 weeks hun! This is govt busines 4gudness sake? if mr president dies 2day, another person will take up immediate effect. Dnt think this is d main reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.