Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26484 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

You snail-skulled little rabbit. would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. may you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. you are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. you are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. you foul and disgusting nematode, useful to no one except as an object of ridicule, like the Ugandan monkey boy. in saner climes after those basstard that sired you cursed the biosphere with your birth, they ought to commit an harakiri Japanese world war 2 pilots styled.
see you ascending a cascade of wacky fatuousness in grand style, your type in the animal kingdom will spontaneously adopt to life in creeks and swamps. I will keep beating you and showing the world how you have totally become a loony lunatic and a hallmark of cockamamie. Come to my bosom lemme purge your edema belly and feed your intestines to maritimuses, allowing you live in the midst of humans is like risking the epidemics of fugicidal infections. Come, you slot, let's feed you to the smilodons. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
I should be telling you that..you really need our help odinma.. cheesy

Your HIV status is full blown..help yourself bro..

ChinonsoDike2:

Make sure you take your Meds!!!!
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Work on the letterhead, you are still posting the same junk.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by omerta(f): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900: omerta bawo ni....
Fine.
There is a difference between:
www.nairaland.com/omerta and

www.nairaland.com/0merta.

One registered in 2007, the other, 2014! tongue
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
..you have a junk while we have your HIV pix.. grin grin grin

Which is mightier?

ChinonsoDike2:

Chino, we have your test results!

You are a Nairaland Pariah! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anago900, come here with your quack and adulterated flows which you learnt from your fuji musicians, lemme break papa's head tonight.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have already torn you to pieces, so what is is remaining of you.. grin grin

Your pix speaks volumes.. cheesy

chyke87:

chino mad man meet anoda mad man

lets us go there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u dont have the monopoly of madness

i really pity CHINONYE DIKE OF ANAMBRA STATE WHO IS HIV POSITIVE FROM HER HUSBAND CHINONSO DIKE....PLEASE PEOPLE REPEAT THIS TO POPULATE GOOGLE SERVERS grin grin grin

U NEVER SEE NOTHING CHINO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: see you ascending a cascade of wacky fatuousness in grand style, your type in the animal kingdom will spontaneously adopt to life in creeks and swamps. I will keep beating you and showing the world how you have totally become a loony lunatic and a hallmark of cockamamie. Come to my bosom lemme purge your edema belly and feed your intestines to maritimuses, allowing you live in the midst of humans is like risking the epidemics of fugicidal infections. Come, you slot, let's feed you to the smilodons. grin

You have no rhythm. you are ridiculous and obnoxious. you are the moral equivalent of a leech. you are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. you are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. you smarmy lagerlout git. you bloody woofter sod. bugger off, pillock!!!!!. you grotty wanking oik artless base court apple-john. you clouted boggish foot-licking twit. you dankish clack-dish plonker. you gormless crook-pated tosser. you churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. you cockered bum bailey poofter. you gob- kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. you dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper clawed flirt-gill. if truly survival is by the fittest, the only organism you will be in competition with, is a dead sea polluting algae. your family is the worldwide standard for lunacy, similar to the usage of the dollar in international trade.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anago900, more of your gibberish, lemme be an umpire on your life tonight.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
omerta: Fine.
There is a difference between:
www.nairaland.com/omerta and

www.nairaland.com/0merta.

One registered in 2007, the other, 2014! tongue

sister I know say na you. just wanna give you a front seat view in this Igbo-la slaying series.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
You are now sounding like a broken CD. I ask you to go and do a proper letterhead to get a better result.. grin grin grin grin

As if what you have is my name..I can only laugh at your foolishness..

Your pix speaks volume..HIV infested! cheesy

chyke87:

the problem you have not realised is u are using fake names...we have your real name and pics and now that CHINONYE IS ONBOARD===WAHALA grin grin grin

dont worry, google your name in 4 days and see what comes up grin grin grin grin

peter ngosu ko paul otondo ni grin grin grin grin

CHINONSO DIKE INFECTED HIS WIFE CHINONYE DIKE OF ANAMBRA STATE WITH HIV IN 2009 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: you wan pursue me commot for my thread?
heeey! Egbani Elaja oooo
Here be like your family hauz

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nothing will stop chino from continued onslaught against ofe people.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinonso for the sake of your wife and kids, just retire from nairaland. your real pictures are flying everywhere plus that of your wife and now your HIV result. adieu chinonso Wilberforce Samuel dike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

You have no rhythm. you are ridiculous and obnoxious. you are the moral equivalent of a leech. you are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. you are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. you smarmy lagerlout git. you bloody woofter sod. bugger off, pillock!!!!!. you grotty wanking oik artless base court apple-john. you clouted boggish foot-licking twit. you dankish clack-dish plonker. you gormless crook-pated tosser. you churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. you cockered bum bailey poofter. you gob- kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. you dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper clawed flirt-gill. if truly survival is by the fittest, the only organism you will be in competition with, is a dead sea polluting algae. your family is the worldwide standard for lunacy, similar to the usage of the dollar in international trade.
hahahaha, more bladderdash from our ever chowderhead. Have your exhumed yourself from the public squalor of ibadam to have the audacity to open your murky orifice to talk to me? Let your dodo, dum dum, dunderhead come up with something substantial and not this hocus-pocus lines of an apala musician. The hieght of your yammer should be given an oscars and be placed on an undisputed verso of the Guinness book of record, so your offsprings will know how knuckleheaded their father was. More of your yammer yammer, helpless trematode.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Upload all the want in the google but it is very clear you have got the wrong pix.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Man Survives Accident In Imo: 'People Died, Some Injured' (Photos) / Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) / Lagos: Agege Streets Flooded As Residents Go About Their Daily Activities (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.