Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:34 PM

10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain (37372 Views)

6 Humans With Real “superpowers” That Science Can’t Explain / 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain / What Science Can't Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Science is overhyped? What is your definition of science sir? Do you know that science can be described as the objective, unbiased method whereby natural phenomena are understood? How then can science ever be overhyped?

big big talk. . . abobo juice
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
ogbronx: As it was in the time of Noah, so would it be before the second coming of Jesus. The time of Noah experience information explosion as we are beginning to experience now. It was probably why the pple then laughed at Noah for building something ancient as a wooden ship. Its very possible that they had the kind of science and technology we have today or probably better.
One thing that man has shown over time is intellectual ingenuity. The pple at Noah's time could have been at their peak in science and technology but typical of man as we are starting to see in our time, man forgets God in pursuit of knowledge.
More and more scientist are beginning to embrace the idea of master creator. Many are puzzled with even the creation of TIME. I don't want to delve into that here.
Biblical accuracy has left many wondering and accepting the things not seen. Its proper that young minds research on things like the nephelim, the Torah code and most controversial shroud of Turin.
Evolution is lie. Some animals have gone extinct but saying that things evolved is a hoax. Man being a very fragile being would have evolved to have capabilities like camouflage and flight. who wouldn't want that?
There was nothing like the days of Noah...its only a jewish myth!

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by ubanett(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
moscobabs: Why GEJ is wearing Hat in the middle of the night
even OBJ wears Agbada to sleep
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by delors(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
This would have been been appreciated with images. Boring stories to say the least. Thanks
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by fortran12: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2014
iamord:

No its not.. I have researched about it so I know.. U don't just dispute claims without researching.

I have done my research too, its a hoax, the man that supposedly found them was famous for telling of his false adventures. The man was a fraud. so were the skulls.
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by chibecanglobal(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Rapmoney: Op, you forgot birds that migrate across continents, produce young ones, and the young ones trace their origin still. Ok, how water take enter coconut? grin
See question...how water take enter coconut?...mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Moredew(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2014
jassie: I've known about the Bermuda triangle mystery right from secondary school.

Take it or leave it, science is overhyped. Science couldn't even locate the missing Malaysian aircraft, talk less of bermuda triangle. All they said was some big big talk . . . bobo juice tongue
and wht did d the men of God especialy those in nigeria do abt it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by okorouc(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Ceasar1: “If you study science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God.” – Lord William Kelvin,
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by careema(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
room089: Pictures of all these you talked about or I don't believe you!

Or are you talking about some of these hollywood magic displays in films?

my goodness, must you be provided everything? try your ifa (oracle) also known as google, you will see pictures tiya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by sample042(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
jassie: I've known about the Bermuda triangle mystery right from secondary school.

Take it or leave it, science is overhyped. Science couldn't even locate the missing Malaysian aircraft, talk less of bermuda triangle. All they said was some big big talk . . . bobo juice tongue

Science is overhyped, U KIDDING ME
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Moredew:
and wht did d the men of God especialy those in nigeria do abt it

Don't mind those fuulish business men. And their brainwashed followers

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by room089: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
careema:

my goodness, must you be provided everything? try your ifa (oracle) also known as google, you will see pictures tiya

I no get goggle na sun shade me I dey use. grin grin

Picture or I don't believe it. Hakani!
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
sample042:

Science is overhyped, U KIDDING ME

Yes ME KIDDING U cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
room089:

But that was dry
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by room089: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
iamord:

But that was dry

Ok sir
Noted!
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by careema(f): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
room089:

Good for you
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Timonology: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: No pix den story to d gods
mtcheew.. its a nice articles!! If yu cant appreciate go write yurs
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by DaBullIT(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
room089: Pictures of all these you talked about or I don't believe you!

Or are you talking about some of these hollywood magic displays in films?

Brosa. Go Sleep . person wey post this thing no quote am for head he see am for Google if you need pictures copy each mystery you might even find videos on YouTube , videos from tourists and researchers who went there
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by CuteMaro(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Please try and do a research on the Bermuda triangle thing... try using Wikipedia... It's as good as d false claims that early morning sun is a source of vitamin D
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by mehta: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
I know all it is boring and can't have entertainment.

http://www.result-nic.in/2014/09/lic-golden-jubilee-scholarship-scheme.html
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Philtrik:
Human civilization has been on the Earth for a long time (and the Earth was around for even longer than that).
So it would make sense that there are mysteries surrounding ancient civilizations… so much happened, yet we have documentation of what or why.

Here are 10 mysterious and strange discoveries made in archaeology. Science has yet to fully explain them (or if it has, there is plenty of room for doubt). It’s hard to speculate as to the truth of the situation, but it’s also impossible to dismiss them as hoaxes.
10. Interlocking Stones at Puma
In Bolivia, there is a large temple complex that includes perfectly interlocking stones from the Inca civilisation. In Inca traditions because it is believed to be the site where the world was created. This stonework is so precise, it’s unknown how it was possibly built so long ago.
9. Baghdad Battery
A few of these items have been found, also referred to as the Parthian Battery. These terra-cotta pots were created in Mesopotamia and seem to have copper and iron inside, creating a basic battery if there were electrolytes present.
8. Co-Existing Dinosaur & Human Prints
dinotopia-2-huge
Although many of these fossils were proven to be faked, there are some samples of human and dinosaur fossil footprints found together in the same ancient rock layer that are a mystery. If they were real, this would disrupt the theory of evolution.
7. Crystal Skulls
These are carvings made of clear or white quartz and they are allegedly pre-Columbian Mesoamerican artifacts (Aztec or Maya civilizations). There are no rudimentary carving markings though, making it difficult to determine if they really are ancient artifacts… possibly possessing powers.
6. The Magnetic Hill Of Ladakh
Have you ever heard of a place on earth that defies gravity? unbelievable, is it? Nestled in the lap of snow caped Himalayan ranges and silver valleys, Ladakh in India has a Magnetic hill where a vehicle moves up a steep hill even with their ignition off. The Magnetic hill or Gravity Hill is situated at a distance of 30 km from the capital city Leh and is located on the Leh-Kargil-Baltik national highway, at a height of 14,000 feet above sea level.
5. Ancient Flying Machines
ancient-flying
These small models depict small flying crafts or airplanes. However, lighter-than-air flight wasn’t accomplished until the 1780s. So how did ancient civilizations know enough about flying to make models and sketches of flying machines?

they are a strong proof that there have been visitors on this planet in respect to ufo.. some are still worshipped as Gods today
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by samsard(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
jassie:
I've known about the Bermuda triangle mystery right from secondary school.

Am sure you are suggesting we we make religion through the instrument of your pastors and imams the the tool for acquiring knowledge instead of the scientific method. Sadly, none of the 'anointed men' have been able to give us the location of the crashed plane either despite laying claims to having to direct communication with an omnipotent being, all we hear is vague prophecies that lead no where. Makes me wonder if you grasp the complexity of issues before making comments .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor / How Electricity Is Generated From Water - HYDRO-POWER/HYDROELECTRICITY / Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.