Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? (1773 Views)

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Who Is Allah? / Who Is Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger and follow not the religion of truth until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low (Surah 9:29).

Those who have been given the Scripture is referring to the Jews and Christians. Allah is not their God, otherwise he (allah) will not command muslims to fight them.

Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab. Umar heard the Messenger of allah (peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims (Sahih Muslim 4366).

Why did Muhammad expel the Jews and Christians and spared the muslims if allah is their God too?

You (the Jews) should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle and I wish to expel you from this land, Arabia (Sahih Muslim 4366).

If the earth belongs to allah and he is the God of the Jews, why should they be expelled? Does it mean they have no right to live on earth?
How is the earth which had been existing before his birth becomes Muhammad’s own?

Since allah is not the God of the Jews and Christians, the God of Israel as could be inferred from the above, who was known to be God before Muhammad (islam), who then is Allah?
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
If truly Allah is not the God of the Jews and the Christian, now tell me what do the Arab christian call God?

Check "THE GIDEONS INTERNATIONAL" BIBLE, Open it to the third page where different language are used to translate a verse. Go to the arabic language and you will see it clearly as Allah. Or get an arabic bible, there are many online search what they call God in Arab, i mean the Arab Christian. So any claim proofing this wrong means the Arab Christian are not Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
bYousouph: If truly Allah is not the God of the Jews and the Christian, now tell me what do the Arab christian call God?

Check "THE GIDEONS INTERNATIONAL" BIBLE, Open it to the third page where different language are used to translate a verse. Go to the arabic language and you will see it clearly as Allah. Or get an arabic bible, there are many online search what they call God in Arab, i mean the Arab Christian. So any claim proofing this wrong means the Arab Christian are not Christian.

The issue is not the nomenclature but the spirit assuming the name. God is called Allah in Arabic and it is just normal for Arab Christians to refer to their true God as Allah, because that is their language. But note that the Arab Christians know that their Allah is not the same as that of the muslims. This is so because they recognize their allah as the Father of Jesus Christ and as their own Father too.

If it is this same allah of the Arab Christians that is the God of Muhammad and muslims, how could he be maltreating the Jews and the Christians, his own people? This should tell you that the spirit assuming allah for the muslims is not the same assuming allah for the Christians. Muhammad’s allah’s attitude to the Jews and Christians clearly shows muslisms' allah is not the same as Christians' allah. Their commandments are not even the same.

Some years ago, Sat Guru Maharaj declared himself as the God who created Adam and Eve. I heard him on radio saying the voice we were hearing was the voice that created the Earth. People in his camp see him as their God till today. Does that make him God because some people call him God? Any spirit can assume the name ‘God’ or allah but we shall know them by their fruit.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
According 2 ur claim, d God of the bible is nt d God of d Quran because of its commndment 2 kill d non-believers... Bt if according to dat, wat shd we say abt these verses frm d bible...

Anyone arrogant enough to reject d verdict of d judge or of d priest who represents the Lord ur God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged frm Isreal.
Duet. 17:12

If a man commits adultery wit another man's wife, both d man and the woman must b put to death
Leviticus 20:10

They entered into a convenant to seek d Lord, d God of their father with all d heart and soul and everyone who would not seek to d God of Isreal was to b put to death whether small, big, man or woman
2 Chrn. 15:12-13

Cursed be he who does d Lords work remissly, cursed he who hold back sword frm blood
Jeremiah 48:10

If ur own full brother, or son or ur beloved wife, or intimate frnd entices you secretly to serve other gods,whom u and ur father av nt knwn,do nt yield or listen nor luk with pity upon him, bt kill him
Duet. 13:7-12

3 Likes

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
What should we say about the above verses... But from your claim in thd Quran, God commanded Muhammad to fight the disbelievers who tried to attack him. It is not a war Muhammad willingly fought but its a commandment. The fact is if you were attacked, you will surely respond to their attack. Muhammad left Mecca to Medina because of their challenge. The Meccans took the war to him where he went to and if you read and find out, almost all the wars were at the outskirt of Medina. If you read Quran 104:5:6, it says "Your religion be yours and My religion be mine".

2 Likes

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
bYousouph: According 2 ur claim, d God of the bible is nt d God of d Quran because of its commndment 2 kill d non-believers... Bt if according to dat, wat shd we say abt these verses frm d bible...

Anyone arrogant enough to reject d verdict of d judge or of d priest who represents the Lord ur God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged frm Isreal.
Duet. 17:12

If a man commits adultery wit another man's wife, both d man and the woman must b put to death
Leviticus 20:10

They entered into a convenant to seek d Lord, d God of their father with all d heart and soul and everyone who would not seek to d God of Isreal was to b put to death whether small, big, man or woman
2 Chrn. 15:12-13

Cursed be he who does d Lords work remissly, cursed he who hold back sword frm blood
Jeremiah 48:10

If ur own full brother, or son or ur beloved wife, or intimate frnd entices you secretly to serve other gods,whom u and ur father av nt knwn,do nt yield or listen nor luk with pity upon him, bt kill him
Duet. 13:7-12

You skipped the point of a spirit assuming Allah and pre-empted me about killings.

Even though I was not talking about killings, you can notice that in all of your quotes, there is not a reference to the new testament. Killings are not a continuos thing according to God's dispensations. It had been stopped by Jesus and for about 650 years it remained so before Muhammad resumed killings.

Are you justifying islam with Judaism, which you referred to? If Judaism was right, why the emergence of islam?

The fact still remains that the Jews and Christians are not in the good book of muslims' allah because he is not their God. If you objectively read the quran, you will testify to it that muslims' allah is not a lover of the Jews and Christians. And for that, something is fishy.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Allah Hates the Jews and Christians

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177: "Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
What exactly i think you want to know is why Allah hate the People of the book (Jews and Christian). Both the Quran and the Bible answered that question.
The Quran first:

It is said in the Quran that the people of the book are cursed... But why are they cursed?

Quran 2:87 ...Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some you disbelieved and Some you Killed.

The above verse clearly shows one of the reason the Jews and Christian are cursed. Now to the bible answer:

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the scriptures: `The very stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner; this was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?
43 Therefore I tell you, "the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a different nation" producing the fruits of it...

The Jews were arrogant so God took away the convenant he made with them to another nation nd who are these nation, the arab

2 Likes

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
And you also said every verse about the killing is from the Old Testament and that it is the book of the jews... Question: Why are the Old testament books included in the christian bible??

And clearly Jesus said:
Matthew 5:17
Think not that i am come to destroy the law, or the prophets. I am not come to destroy but to fulfil.

Jesus clearly stating in the above verse he has not come to abolish the law which is the old testament and that it still stand.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
bYousouph:

It is said in the Quran that the people of the book are cursed... But why are they cursed?

Quran 2:87 ...Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some you disbelieved and Some you Killed.
Nowhere in the bible did God curse the Jews and Christians? It was allah, according to Quran 2:87 who cursed them and that is because he hates them.

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the scriptures: `The very stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner; this was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?
How do you interpret this to mean "curse" for goodness sake?
I hope you are not trying to insinuate that it talking about islam. Note the words "has become" and not "will become". Has become means it has been done already and that was years before Muhammad was born. It was referring to the Priests and Pharisees, the officers in Judaism replaced with the Gospel of Jesus.

43 Therefore I tell you, "the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a different nation" producing the fruits of it..
This bible passage is always being misinterpreted by muslims to mean transfer of God's kingdom from the Jews to the Arabs or muslims. No.

Who was Jesus addressing in that verse? The answered is in verse 45: "And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them". Therefore Jesus was addressing the chief priests and Pharisees as a NATION. The kingdom was actually taken away from them and given to the Christian as a NATION.

Referring to the Christians to whom the Kingdom has been given, the bible says: But ye are a chosen generation, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, an HOLY NATION, a peculiar people......(I Peter 2:9).

A study of the verse reveals: PRIESTHOOD has been transferred to the Christians as a HOLY NATION.

It is unfortunate that muslims grap almost every verse of the bible as meaning either Muhammad or islam, whereas the God of the bible does not recognize islam.

Again I repeat, Allah hates the Jews and Christians because he is not their God. Then who is he (allah), the Arabian God?

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
You are claiming everything is Christian...
Don't you know that even Jesus never heard the word "Christianity" in his life time?

People named the disciples christian not a divine name or spiritually inspired.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
bYousouph: You are claiming everything is Christian...
Don't you know that even Jesus never heard the word "Christianity" in his life time?

People named the disciples christian not a divine name or spiritually inspired.

''Christian''... even if given by men is a very beautiful name. They retained the name because it actually reflects who we are, ''People behaving like Christ''. It is good if unbelievers could testify they were behaving like Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
eyeopener:

''Christian''... even if given by men is a very beautiful name. They retained the name because it actually reflects who we are, ''People behaving like Christ''. It is good if unbelievers could testify they were behaving like Christ.
That name Jesus never heard, not even once.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
bYousouph: That name Jesus never heard, not even once.

Jesus heard about it and approved of it. The name was already on ground before the Book of Revelations was revealed to John where He was sending messages to the Churches.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2014
eyeopener:

Jesus heard about it and approved of it. The name was already on ground before the Book of Revelations was revealed to John where He was sending messages to the Churches.
Is there any proof to back your claim that Jesus knew about that name and he approved it??

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2014
bYousouph: Is there any proof to back your claim that Jesus knew about that name and he approved it??

What proof? Jesus knew from heaven everything happening to his people and that was why he could see the weakness of each church and told them to mend it. When he was correcting the churches, if he was not pleased with the name he would have changed it.

Allah maltreated the Jews and Christians because he hates God's people but Jesus loves them.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why are you contradicting yourself? You first said Jesus heard that name when he was alive now you are saying he know what is going on in heaven...

Well, a verse from the bible would clarify that...

Acts 11:26
... And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught a great many people. And in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians.

According to bible scholars, it was the Pagan of Antioch that named the disciples Christian and not that the disciples originally bear that name.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
bYousouph: Why are you contradicting yourself? You first said Jesus heard that name when he was alive now you are saying he know what is going on in heaven...

Well, a verse from the bible would clarify that...

Acts 11:26
... And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught a great many people. And in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians.

According to bible scholars, it was the Pagan of Antioch that named the disciples Christian and not that the disciples originally bear that name.

''I said Jesus heard it'' I never added 'alive' to it. Jesus is both seeing and hearing Christians from heaven.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
eyeopener:

''I said Jesus heard it'' I never added 'alive' to it. Jesus is both seeing and hearing Christians from heaven.
Any proof he approve, endorse or stamp the name??

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
bYousouph: Any proof he approve, endorse or stamp the name??

You have once asked the same question and I have given you the answer. How soon you forgot?

In the Book of Revelation (Chapter 2), Jesus sent messages to the churches, telling them what they have done and left undone. At that time Christianity and Churches had existed and he never complained as you are. If the name 'Christian' was wrong, he would have corrected it. That shows he approved of it.

All your complaints have nothing to do with allah hating the people of God.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
at first you asked is Allah the God of Israel

Who is the God of other nation if bible God is God of Isreal?
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
bYousouph: at first you asked is Allah the God of Israel

Who is the God of other nation if bible God is God of Isreal?

God of Israel is the only True God, the God of the Bible. This is why muslims want to associate with Him by quoting the Bible.

The God of a nation could be the True God or any Deity. It depends on who they choose to worship or are deceived by their Deity that he is the True God. But any God of any nation that curses, speaks or does anything against the people of the Bible on religious ground is an enemy of the True God.

Allah talks so little about the pagans and atheists and devoted a larger pages of the Quran cursing and condemning the Jews and the Christians. If truly, islam is the religion of Abraham, why would allah hate the children of Isaac so much. Remember Isaac is a son of Abraham with whom God made an EVERLASTING COVENANT (Gen. 17:19), a covenant that is not subject to change because it is everlasting and which included his SEED (children).

WHY WOULD ALLAH IF IS THE SAME GOD OF ABRAHAM NOW TURN WICKED TO THE CHILDREN OF ISAAC WITH WHOM HE HAD EVERLASTING COVENANT? When God pronounced His covenant 'EVERLASTING' with Isaac and his children, would He have had it in mind to be maltreating them later? THIS IS A VERY STRONG PROOF THAT ALLAH IS NOT JEHOVAL, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB. Again, who is muslims Allah?

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by maclatunji: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:

The issue is not the nomenclature but the spirit assuming the name. God is called Allah in Arabic and it is just normal for Arab Christians to refer to their true God as Allah, because that is their language. But note that the Arab Christians know that their Allah is not the same as that of the muslims. This is so because they recognize their allah as the Father of Jesus Christ and as their own Father too.

If it is this same allah of the Arab Christians that is the God of Muhammad and muslims, how could he be maltreating the Jews and the Christians, his own people? This should tell you that the spirit assuming allah for the muslims is not the same assuming allah for the Christians. Muhammad’s allah’s attitude to the Jews and Christians clearly shows muslisms' allah is not the same as Christians' allah. Their commandments are not even the same.

Some years ago, Sat Guru Maharaj declared himself as the God who created Adam and Eve. I heard him on radio saying the voice we were hearing was the voice that created the Earth. People in his camp see him as their God till today. Does that make him God because some people call him God? Any spirit can assume the name ‘God’ or allah but we shall know them by their fruit.

You have your answer. Stop embarassing yourself any further with concocted dogma. "Spirit ko Jinn ni"
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore
say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be
taken from you, and given to a nation
bringing forth the fruits thereof. (From the KJV
Bible, Matthew 21:43)"
(According to the Apocalypse of Peter, this
nation would come from the Arabs)
What other nation beside the modern Muslims of
today bow down to GOD Almighty in the most
proper way? What other nation beside the
modern Muslims Glorify GOD Almighty in their 5-
daily Prayers, and fast the Month of Ramadan for
Him?
Let's look at what GOD Almighty said about
Ishmael, the father of the Muslims: "And God
said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed;
and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will
establish my covenant with him for an
everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee:
Behold, I have blessed him, and will make
him fruitful, and will multiply him
exceedingly; twelve princes shall he
beget, and I will make him a great nation.
But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which
Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the
next year. (From the KJV Bible, Genesis 17:19-21)"
The Jews were GOD Almighty's chosen people:
"We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel
the Book the Power of Command, and
Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance,
things good and pure; and We favoured them
above the nations. (The Noble Quran, 45:16)"
But after they utterly failed with GOD Almighty
and His Messengers (Not Moses ever liked their
actions, nor Jesus ever liked them and their
killings of the Prophets):
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the
prophets, and stonest them which are sent
unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy
children together, even as a hen gathereth her
chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
(From the KJV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"
"You have heard these things; look at them all.
Will you not admit them? " From now on I will
tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown
to you. They are created now, and not long ago;
you have not heard of them before today.
So you cannot say, 'Yes, I knew of them.' You
have neither heard nor understood; from of old
your ear has not been open. Well do I know
how treacherous you are; you were called a
rebel from birth. For my own name's sake I
delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I
hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.
(From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 48:6-9)"
"So I will disgrace the dignitaries of your temple,
and I will consign Jacob to destruction and
Israel to scorn. (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah
43:28)"
"But now, all you who light fires and provide
yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the
light of your fires and of the torches you have set
ablaze. This is what you shall receive from
my hand: You will lie down in torment.
(From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 50:11)"
They became cursed, and GOD Almighty
removed His Kingdom from them and gave it to
another nation. That nation is non other than the
"blessed" Muslims who came from the
"blessed" Ishmael.
The liars of the NIV Bible had inserted a forgery
into their English translation. In Genesis 16:11-12,
they inserted a cheap name-calling "wild ass" for
Ishmael, while the original scripts in the King
James Version Bible called him "wild man":
"And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold,
thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt
call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath
heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man;
his hand will be against every man, and every
man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the
presence of all his brethren. (From the KJV Bible,
Genesis 16:11-12)"
Ishmael was a wild man, and a "blessed" one
by GOD Almighty (Gen. 17:19-21). He fought the
pagan Arabs who practiced brutal slavery and
degradation of women. It was part of the pagan
Arabs' custom to bury daughters alive at the age
of 4, because a birth of a female brought shame
to the family. Many pagan Arabs used to practice
it.
Ironically, the New Jerusalem Bible also agrees
with this ridiculous pagan practice: "....and the
birth of ANY daughter is a loss. (From the New
Jerusalem Bible, Ecclesiasticus 22:3)"
The "blessed" Ishmael peace be upon him was
Allah Almighty's Apostle: "And Isma'il and Elisha,
and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour
above the nations: (The Noble Quran, 6:86)"
"Also mention in the Book (the story of) Isma'il:
He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and
he was an apostle (and) a prophet. (The
Noble Quran, 19:54)"
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him has a
direct blood relationship with Prophet Ishmael
peace be upon him. Before Prophet Muhammad
became a Prophet at the age of 40, he was a
well-respected and honored person among his
people. The pagans used him to judge between
their affairs. They also used to trust him with
their wealth. He was called "Al-Sadiq, Al-Ameen",
which means "The Honest, the Trust
Worthy".
When Prophet Muhammad became the
Messenger of Allah Almighty, he brought the
Divine Religion of Islam that ended the Judeo-
Christian and pagan brutal slavery, lifted the
status of women and gave them their rights, and
brought Justice, Light and Mercy to the Arabs and
to the Muslims world-wide.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Psalms 118:22 nd Matthew 21:44, Both r Talking about a Stone, in Fact a Corner Stone dat completes the Building of Prophets nd God's Kingdom. In Matthew 21:43, It's a Clear Warning 4rm Jesus (peace be upon him) 2 Jews dat d kingdom of God shall b taken away frm dem nd will b given to another nation can serve it, dis nation must b d Great nation of Ishmael mentiond in Bible..and definitely the nation of Islam ,followers of Muhammad (peace be upon him). The word Stone (Corner Stone) in both verses was used by prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself referring to his similitude with other prophets: Sahih Al Bukhari:
Vol 4, Bk 56, No 735: Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "My similitude in comparison with d other prophets before me, is dat of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except
for a place of one brick in a corner. D people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place. So I am that
brick, and I am the last of the
Prophets.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
bYousouph: Psalms 118:22 nd Matthew 21:44, Both r Talking about a Stone, in Fact a Corner Stone dat completes the Building of Prophets nd God's Kingdom. In Matthew 21:43, It's a Clear Warning 4rm Jesus (peace be upon him) 2 Jews dat d kingdom of God shall b taken away frm dem nd will b given to another nation can serve it, dis nation must b d Great nation of Ishmael mentiond in Bible..and definitely the nation of Islam ,followers of Muhammad (peace be upon him). The word Stone (Corner Stone) in both verses was used by prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself referring to his similitude with other prophets: Sahih Al Bukhari:
Vol 4, Bk 56, No 735: Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "My similitude in comparison with d other prophets before me, is dat of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except
for a place of one brick in a corner. D people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place. So I am that
brick, and I am the last of the
Prophets.

Jesus said every prophesy talked about him, not Muhammad. Jesus is the chief corner stone. Read my posts properly. May God deliver you from deceiption.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why are you playing hide and seek?
Clearly explained why and how God's convenant was taken away from the jews and also why they were caused. The only thing you could say is Jesus said all prophecies were about him

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:
Nowhere in the bible did God curse the Jews and Christians? It was allah, according to Quran 2:87 who cursed them and that is because he hates them.

How do you interpret this to mean "curse" for goodness sake?
I hope you are not trying to insinuate that it talking about islam. Note the words "has become" and not "will become". Has become means it has been done already and that was years before Muhammad was born. It was referring to the Priests and Pharisees, the officers in Judaism replaced with the Gospel of Jesus.

This bible passage is always being misinterpreted by muslims to mean transfer of God's kingdom from the Jews to the Arabs or muslims. No.

Who was Jesus addressing in that verse? The answered is in verse 45: "And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them". Therefore Jesus was addressing the chief priests and Pharisees as a NATION. The kingdom was actually taken away from them and given to the Christian as a NATION.

Referring to the Christians to whom the Kingdom has been given, the bible says: But ye are a chosen generation, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, an HOLY NATION, a peculiar people......(I Peter 2:9).

A study of the verse reveals: PRIESTHOOD has been transferred to the Christians as a HOLY NATION.

It is unfortunate that muslims grap almost every verse of the bible as meaning either Muhammad or islam, whereas the God of the bible does not recognize islam.

Again I repeat, Allah hates the Jews and Christians because he is not their God. Then who is he (allah), the Arabian God?

Go and read this post as originally posted here.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2014
And where in the bible was it mentioned that Christian is a nation? Remember, a great nation was mentioned in Genesis 17.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
bYousouph: And where in the bible was it mentioned that Christian is a nation? Remember, a great nation was mentioned in Genesis 17.

I must express my disappointment at this your question. Is it not from the bible I quoted the reference? Why did ask: where in the bible? Didn't you see 'NATION' there in the Bible I quoted?

If there is NATION in Genesis 17, was Peter talking to that Nation? Is the Nation there in Genesis the only nation in the world and so every word 'NATION' in the bible is referring to that Nation? Surprise!

Peter was talking to the Christians as the 'Holy Nation' (a Body of holy people, the new Priests after priesthood had been taken from the Pharisees). Or in your opinion, was he talking to a group of muslims, who never existed? Check I Peter 1:1 to see the group of Christians he was addressing.

When next you ask a question that falls below expectation, don't expect my response.

The truth remains that allah hates the Jews and Christians because is not Jehovah, their God.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by eyeopener: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
ALLAH IS NOT THE GOD OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANS.

Say: O People of the Scripture! Why DISBELIEVE ye in the revelations of Allah, when allah Himself is Witness of what ye do?

Say: O People of the Scripture! Why drive ye back believers from the way of allah, seeking to make it crooked, when ye are witness (to allah's guidance)? Allah is not unaware of what ye do (Surah 3:98-99).

Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as BELIEVE NOT in allah nor the Last Day.....(Surah 9:29).

Say: O disbelievers (Kafri, including Jews and Christians).

I worship not that which ye worship

Nor worship ye that which I worship (Surah 109:1-3).

What the Jew and Christians worship is Jehovah and who is allah who Muhammad and muslims worship.
Re: Is Allah Also The God Of Israel? by bYousouph(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
I asked a very simple question which deserved a simple answer but all you could do is answering it ilogical or childish.

You stand on the fact that Allah hate the jews and christians... Well i've answered that b4 and i'll do again.

O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil My covenant with you so that I fulfil your covenant with Me, and fear none but Me.
Quran 2:40

O Children of Isreal! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to mankind and jinn of your time.
Quran 2:47

The Jews were indeed God's chosen people but what happened? They were greedy and mischievous. Messengers were sent to them some they kill, some they disbelieved. Moses never liked there behaviour, Jesus never loved the Jews. Why? Because they don't keep God commandments so they were cursed.

I think i've answered with evidence. It's left to you if you still do not believe that Allah is the One God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barka De Sallah / The Truth About Jesus / Misconceptions About Islam !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.