Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim (28839 Views)

Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam / Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ? / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by vicsplash(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wait ooo who wan begin lie now...
Oooh u dey lie sef... Anoda osaze case
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by rashygenius: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
enuf of dis accusation and counter accusation jare.we re tired of keshi said,ik uche said...
If u una no take time,Nollywood guys go release film una behalf...Titled Keshi and IK d ..........
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Smooyis(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
I said it before. Keshi may be a good coach but definitely not a gud manager. He sometimes over dramatizes issues. An elder rebukes a child with the right hand, and soon uses the left hand to draw him closer, but this is not so with keshi. What if IK were to be his son. He should just get rid of pride and draw the boy nearer to him. Afterall, not going to d world cup was enough punishment for any futbal player. Two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by enomakos(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
someone is lying between both
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Akiika: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
I come look for where it says "Keshi, you are a liar" i no see.
Chei! sensationalism.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Iyke is such a nice guy. I believe his report.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by businessline: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by lastpage: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
lukaino: Keshi is too petty. His ego can be likened to the size of the sambisa forest.
His ability to effectively manage the different personalities within the team tells clearly if he is a good or bad coach.
So far, in my opinion, he is a bad manager and should improve on his people skills.

I agree with you wholeheartedly!

Keshi is the head of that Team, the Coach, the Big Boss!

If any of his "members" offend him, he should be magnanimous enough to CALL THE YOUNG CHAP BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND IRON OUT THE ISSUE!

But to go on Social media to malign a young man supposed to be under your watch shows that Stephen Keshi himself is a bigger problem than the small Uche. Keshi is arrogant, egoistic and ALWAYS PETTY since his playing days. That we know.

Keshi is just trying to find away to JUSTIFY HIS EXCLUSION of the Player, from the National team, knowing that the player is doing very well at Club level and Nigerians are wondering "Whats-Up" with not inviting the boy?

We remember that it is this same Keshi that used the boy and others to pursue the World cup qualifiers only to collect Money from other Premiership and Championship players, and field them in the real Mundial in Brazil!

I can understand if the boy is not in form but how do you explain drafting people who never played a single match in the qualifiers, into the Brazil Mundial at the last moment? And the result we have seen ourselves when the likes of Shola Ameobi cannot even use their head to convert a "sitting header"! shocked shocked

This sort of nonsense only happens in a corrupt-ridden Nigerian Football Organisation (though FIFA as a whole is corruption personified!)

Keshi has out leaved his usefulness, all he is doing now is "making money and running without moving"!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by nickxtra(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
chimoz: Ike uche!!!!!!! You are fast loosing relevance in your country.
What is your basis for that assertion? Where has he gone wrong?

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by davades(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
QMark: Mother: Who stole the meat from the pot?
1st Child: It's not me o
2nd Child: It's not me o
Mother: Then who? I don't have a 3rd child.

rat fit enter pot carry the meat now
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by samdolad(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
igbsam: And its getting messier. I don't believe this keshi of a guy. Keshi is the one lying jor! and i can smell it.
I dnt tink a player who has nt been given chance to play 4 long will demand 4 such a thing,since he knows dat is another chance to play 4 nigeria, as 4 me I tink keshi is tђe 1 lying.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by igbsam(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
samdolad: I dnt tink a player who has nt been given chance to play 4 long will demand 4 such a thing,since he knows dat is another chance to play 4 nigeria, as 4 me I tink keshi is tђe 1 lying.

exactly....he didn't call the lad to come play jare
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by gannod(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
I still cannot fathom why people always believe what Keshi says. He has this funny ways of picking on players. Keshi cannot be right always. First,it was osaze,followed by yobo and now Ike Uche......who knows who is next
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by dhope: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Smooyis: I said it before. Keshi may be a good coach but definitely not a gud manager. He sometimes over dramatizes issues. An elder rebukes a child with the right hand, and soon uses the left hand to draw him closer, but this is not so with keshi. What if IK were to be his son. He should just get rid of pride and draw the boy nearer to him. Afterall, not going to d world cup was enough punishment for any futbal player. Two wrongs can never make a right.
i neva wish he return as our coach again but am sure he will soon leave us. where are his favourites for brazil? d likes of ameobi (who is already past his prime), uchebo and gabriel. dis is how he had issues wit adebayor in togo b4 he was sacked there. it is absurd for a single man to satisfy his desire at d expense of more dan 100million pple. he need to learn to combine being bossy wit managerial skills.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Afrok(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am not surprised sha, it's definitely the continuation of the 1st season that ended in brazil, this is season 2. But both of dem can lie oooo
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by obo389(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
NaijaChild: HMmm..something is smelling angry

I can smell somtyn fishy..
sad roasted fish abi
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by mbhs139(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2014
It will not be difficult for those of us that are old enough to know the antecedent of Coach Stephen Keshi during his playing days for the Super Eagles, particularly the real reason why he was nicknamed 'the big boss', and the series of incidences that trasnpired between him and Chidi Nwanu, to know who isn't getting it right here.

Let's even say Coach Stephen Keshi called IK Uche, like I he said, and Uche said he wanted to be begged before he will play for the country, is it sensible for a coach, who I suppose wanted to put things right in the first place, which was the reason why he called the player in the second instance, to now come out in the public to benignly reveal what transpired between him and the player? I think that is very very wrong of him as a coach.

For instance, you and your wife/child had a quarrel, and you, as the father, wanted to make peace, and go into the room to talk to your child.wife, would you leave that room untill the matter is resolved, or would you come out to spew rubbish about your wife/child.

There is really a difference between a coach and a manager. Keshi, as far as I'm concerned is more of the former than the latter.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by mbhs139(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Smooyis: I said it before. Keshi may be a good coach but definitely not a gud manager. He sometimes over dramatizes issues. An elder rebukes a child with the right hand, and soon uses the left hand to draw him closer, but this is not so with keshi. What if IK were to be his son. He should just get rid of pride and draw the boy nearer to him. Afterall, not going to d world cup was enough punishment for any futbal player. Two wrongs can never make a right

dhope:
i neva wish he return as our coach again but am sure he will soon leave us. where are his favourites for brazil? d likes of ameobi (who is already past his prime), uchebo and gabriel. dis is how he had issues wit adebayor in togo b4 he was sacked there. it is absurd for a single man to satisfy his desire at d expense of more dan 100million pple. he need to learn to combine being bossy wit managerial skills.

Exactly my point when I say:

mbhs139: Let's even say Coach Stephen Keshi called IK Uche, like I he said, and Uche said he wanted to be begged before he will play for the country, is it sensible for a coach, who I suppose wanted to put things right in the first place, which was the reason why he called the player in the second instance, to now come out in the public to benignly reveal what transpired between him and the player? I think that is very very wrong of him as a coach.

There is really a difference between a coach and a manager. Keshi, as far as I'm concerned is more of the former than the latter

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Smooyis(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2014
dhope:
Exactly bros.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Damsman10(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
I disliked him first when i realized he was after money, not to serve his ffatheland...
let him pick whoever he likes, while we sit back and watch their performance.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by ndeepurity(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
QMark: Mother: Who stole the meat from the pot?
1st Child: It's not me o
2nd Child: It's not me o
Mother: Then who? I don't have a 3rd child.
Mama should check herself very well if she didn't eat it without knowing
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by papaejima2: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2014
The question is: Was Ike Uche ever invited to the team by Keshi? If you want a player, you send an invitation to his club. Did Keshi send any invitation to Villareal? So how did Ike Uche refuse to aome until he's begged when he was not invited in the first place? Please Big Boss Keshi, the whole world has seen that you don't want Ike Uche (and those sympathetic to him like his brother, Kalu and Haruna) near THE NATIONAL TEAM for whatever reason. But, it is not fair trying to ruin the player's career or reputation because of your beef with him.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by arsenal1966: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2014
beg u 2 play 4 ur country? nah wah o
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by donem: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
IjogzK: If them no go fight make them no dey make noise
grin e b like u go be hot head o...
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by GuysnMum: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Keshi pls stop all this nonsense. u sure like like putting blames on these innocent guys who will end up being the best guys on pitch when invited.

abi NFF no beg u to coach naija? u forget the mouth wey u they make say 200 countries they wait for u?

abeg grow up
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
c hw nairalanders they smel lie cry
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by flyingdutchman(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
The media isnt helping Nigerian Football. They keep quoting people out of context
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by ChiSun27(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=Odinaka00][/quote]

Do u av to insult me jst to counta my own opinion
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by shrinkchido(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
panasharp: --Ik, stop messing around on social media, twill get u no where-- ure beginning to row same boat as osaze-- be humble enough to admit ur fault -- then u can start lacing ur boot for nigeria again

Pls state Uche's fault? What boat did you buy for Osaze?
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim by billsteve(m): 12:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Sanchez01: Someone is obviously lying undecided
it is keshi that is lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tottenham Shamed, Ronaldo Creates History - A Review Of UCL's Matchday 2 / Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães / Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi As An Anderlecht Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.