Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) (7182 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest!!! Is It True? (pics) / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by NairaTunes: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just about EVERY celeb
that we've EVER shown on www.NairaTunes.com
has had some COSMETIC SURGERY (for example,
Bey had her nose done and lipo, Ciara had her
nose and breasts, and Nicki had her nose, skin,
and butt). But not Rihanna, she's 100%
NATURAL . . . and her best friend Melissa sent out
some pics of her with NO MAKEUP and NO
FILTER.
Tell us which celeb can compete with her - with
no makeup, surgery, or filter . . . we're
waiting . . .
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by NairaTunes: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sexiest and creamiest girl my "rossy" asss

Come festac come see cream girls without makeups

2 Likes

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by dapizy02(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
i smell pu**y
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Huh? WTF? undecided
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by hatux: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: Sexiest and creamiest girl my "rossy" asss

Guy But you talk say na USA you dey nah??

14 Likes

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
hatux: Guy But you talk say na USA you dey nah??

person wey go USA no dey come back again?

7 Likes

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by hatux: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1:

person wey go USA no dey come back again?
grin grin grin... Una don land be dat o?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by parrotibaba(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
u no know say na united states of Aba(USA) he dey grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by dosht(f): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
United states of Ajegunle
You better change your location now now

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by ggrin(f): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014

hahaha *won ka were* US of A ko US of B ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by hatux: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
parrotibaba: u no know say na united states of Aba(USA) he dey grin grin
grin grin
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
jesus christ
U guys will not kill me
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by buskie13(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Safety first...lemme book space[b][/b]
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by onoshenry(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tension in Agbor kingdom as King reportedly marries white woman - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/tension-in-agbor-kingdom-as-king.html#sthash.WCKER0bz.dpuf
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Janeify(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014

hahaha US wannabe.na today you carry your mouth expose yourself. More is on the way

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rihanna? She is hot but that title is reserved for......
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Rikidony(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
opppeeeeeee u well soundecided
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Janeify: hahaha US wannabe.na today you carry your mouth expose yourself. More is on the way

Na yeye dey worry u grin
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Jennydoris(f): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2014

Hahahahahah. Dey full ground for festac. LolM

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Janeify(f): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1:

Na yeye dey worry u grin
Lol.. i no know that one
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Janeify: Lol.. i no know that one

Ok
But I know you're beautiful

Pretend like u didn't see that#
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
25 comments made so far. Only 4 actually relates to the topic of discourse! Na wa oo
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2014

You guys should stop hyping these festac girls abeg... they are overrated with all their bleaching and all. We surulere ladies are the hot ones wink

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Janeify(f): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1:

Ok
But I know you're beautiful

Pretend like u didn't see that#
Lol,okay. I didn't see that too cool tongue,no need for pretence

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
She's beautiful no doubt about that but the way she acts puts me off tbh.
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Leyqute(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tah! That pant is dirty angry
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
kofsy: You guys should stop hyping these festac girls abeg... they are overrated with all their bleaching and all. We surulere ladies are the hot ones wink

Ok grin
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2014

so you Are living in festac and u dey brag sey you dey live for U.S.A,make sango strike u there. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by lorRhyMeZ: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2014

U sef bin dey notice b dat grin
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
**hahaha
Re: This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
I see, at best, an older frump.

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Celebrities And Their Children (pixs) / How I Created Bimbo Ademoye’s Bare Br***ts In Anikulapo - Hakeem Effect / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.