Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) (2735 Views)

Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by nonxo007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Former Borno state governor Alimodu Sheriff broke down in tears during a press conference in Abuja yesterday as he tried to dissociate himself from Boko Haram. He'd been accused by Australian negotiator Stephen Davis of being a major sponsor of the sect. He vehemently denied this at the press conference..real or croc tears?...only God knows

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Firmjudge(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kai kai kai haba ma.na, Haba Mallam davies kaji soro Allah domin Ranan Kiyama...!!!
Ba damuwa Allah na ga.nin Zuchi Yata..!!!!
Posterity shall jugde...!!!

Translation..
Chai chai chai haba, Haba now, Mr davies fear God for the sake of Jugement day....!!!

Well no problem God sees my heart...!!!
Posterity shall Judge.

2 Likes

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
real or fake cry naa cry.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Nctrice(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP are you asking if the photos you posted are "real or fake" or what?! Beside who is the Australian negotiator self and on who's accord was he working with when he was doing his job as a negotiator with the boko haram?
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
I think i understand the psychological tactics the Australia negotiator is using. Point a finger to a crowd and watch them turn at each other. The truth will eventually come out. Some of these politicians are innocent but they know the sponsors. Wrongly accusing them will forced them to expose their friends. The Australian negotiator is also using the "Bokoharam told me so ish" to escape any law suit. If indeed any of the so called sponsors he mentioned are innocent he can always say that "Boko haram told him so". Nobody can successfully sue him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Uricas(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
See question
Nctrice: Beside who is the Australian negotiator self and on who's accord was he working with when he was doing his job as a negotiator with the boko haram?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Nctrice(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Uricas: See question

Please read and see if you can help me draw the line?

http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories /item/6985-presidency-disowns- australian-boko-haram-negotiator/6985- presidency-disowns-australian- boko-haram-negotiator
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by mistudreh(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Here is a yoruba adage.... Eni to sun ekun ro ejo, ile ni won maa n tu.

4 Likes

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
The man is not fresh, after all the money he has stolen.

After breaking down, the DSS should gather him and interrogate him till he breaks up.
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by hatux: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Only God knows.. And he only can judge!
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by lexrichy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who flogged him?
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by seankafor(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
lexrichy: Who flogged him?
ASK AGAIN OO
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Nonybb: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
I remember that Muhammadu Buhari cried the same way before losing an election. I can even cry while typing this. For him to cry there means he havent been crying. He publicly showed emotion to draw pity but the course of allah must continue
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Suarezilla(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mr Davies took the wrong step. You don't just verbally make allegations in this era of technology without a single proof/evidence. We need evidence to nail these suspects as you can't afford to trample on their human rights. I fink wat Mr Davies shud hv done was take his claims to secret service agents to further track the suspects until there is enof evidence. What do u fink the two suspects wud hv done since they were mentioned? If they r intelligent they wud hv completely destroyed anytin linking them to BH..There is no much evidence right now to nail them. But gradually The real sponsorers will be exposed!
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by bknight: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op, what's the source. It could have been a different occassion.

If true that he cried in public when he was asked then I wonder aloud: is the allegation enough to warrant a grown man ex-gov crying in public under full glare of the cameras?

And what's with nigerian politicians and false tears? undecided

1 Like

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
yeye rolling
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by focus7: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
One should not be deceived by this crocodile tears. The FG should commence prosecution on him and Ihejirika to start with.

1 Like

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by cool318(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
The are all Crocodile tears. Nigerian Polithieves crying with white handkerchief since 1914.
Buhari cried, Diaris Goduooo cried, Sheriff is crying too.
Truth must always be known, the blindfolding period not withstanding.

1 Like

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by arresa: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Damn!!!! Check out his bling bling wristwatch..

1 Like

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where else have I seen this same white handkerchief wiping away tears on Channels television in recent times??
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
bestestgirl: Where else have I seen this same white handkerchief wiping away tears on Channels television in recent times??
lemme refresh your memory...does 'chai! chai!!, chai!!!, there is God' help?

1 Like

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by dealslip(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
20pounds: The man is not fresh, after all the money he has stolen.

After breaking down, the DSS should gather him and interrogate him till he breaks up.

The bolded is very witty.
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by juman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Baban boko haram.
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by nku5: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thugs don't cry. Crocodile tears fo sho
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Look at that watch! shocked Damn shocked

1 Like

Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by 100Cents: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who knows ?

How much is the present cost of tears ?
Re: Alimodu Sheriff Breaks Down As He Tries To Dissociate Self From Boko Haram (pic) by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2014
I STRONGLY BELIEVE APC BRIBED THAT AUSTRALIAN IIDIOT TO SAY THAT POO!!!
HOW CAN BH NAME THEIR SPONSORS
NIGERIANS USE YOUR BRAINS. THIS IS A PLOT TO GET BACK AT THE GOOD MEN WHILE PROTECTING THEIR MAIN SPONSOR!!!

WHO IS THE CBN MAN HE MENTIONED?
SANUSI RIGHT?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB / Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! / MAY 29 PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH: Buhari's Surprise Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.