Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa (2377 Views)

Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) / Breaking News!!! Apc Nasarawa State Secretary Moves To Pdp / Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nasarawa State chairman of the APC, Hon. Philip Shekwo stated
“APC is not a religious political party and we are not discouraging anybody to practice his or her own religion, our campaign is on the basis of the cardinal principle of making the country to function, Anybody that we believe is capable of pursing these goals will be elected as our leader.”
The chairman explained that the party would
provide a level playing ground for politicians
working to promote the party’s ideology.
Shekwo who praised the sterling qualities of
Governor Rochas Okorocha said the party will
provide a level playing ground for all aspirants. According to him, APC as a new party, is out to rescue Nigerians and cannot fold its arms to see the country go down the drains.
He therefore assured Rochas Okorocha’s
presidential campaign team of the party’s
support in Nasarawa State.Earlier, leader of the group Prince Ugochukwu Nwokoma
said they were in the state to intimate them on
Okorocha’s ambition.

Source: APC BBM CHANNEL, Pin: C00462FB9

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by mistudreh(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Best of luck.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Faun(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Comedy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
We are strong advocates of providing the type of education that will motivate our graduates to not only become accomplished employees, but also brilliant entrepreneurs. Given the alarming rate of youth unemployment in our nation today,it is of great importance that we ensure that our educational institutions are able to train &produce individuals who will not only become job seekers,but also job creators.

APC BBM CHANNEL Pin C00462FB9

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
“There are more challenges for the
APC, as the country prepares for elections,
particularly in those states controlled by the PDP. What is required is courage and determination. Nigerians are yearning for a change and they see the APC as the alternative. So, we cannot afford to
disappoint the country. Next year is the
year of change and that change is inevitable. You must make the change happen.”
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
“There are more challenges for the
APC, as the country prepares for elections,
particularly in those states controlled by the PDP. What is required is courage and determination. Nigerians are yearning for a change and they see the APC as the alternative. So, we cannot afford to
disappoint the country. Next year is the
year of change and that change is inevitable. You must make the change happen.”

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
“We will reinforce the difference between our party (APC) & other political parties and we will escalate the ideas that drive our political party. we will hold every other political party to the issues. That is what every election should be about; the issues that affect the citizens and we will be ready to discuss the issues frontally & openly. People have started seeing new things from the party.

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by deeobserver209(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
We are watching carefully and intensively.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
A Great Philanthropist and orator,politically savvy and considered to be a detribalized Nigerian. The Chairman of the progressive governors forum my have what is takes to break GEJ greatest support base of SE Nigeria. He has the financial muscle to run a successful campaign. With a strong VP candidate, his candidature can calm the religous tenstions been feared in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Lurcky(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
AH!
Okorocha is trying as a governor sha. But that man is in the wrong party, a tribalistic party for that matter. it is a party that is filled with wolves in sheeps clothing.
if okorocha is truly running for d presidency, it may divide his fellow igbo people because they ve already started to support GEJ
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lurcky: AH!
Okorocha is trying as a governor sha. But that man is in the wrong party, a tribalistic party for that matter. it is a party that is filled with wolves in sheeps clothing.
if okorocha is truly running for d presidency, it may divide his fellow igbo people because they ve already started to support GEJ
. Which is more important, the right candidate or the right party?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Lurcky(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
bappahman: . Which is more important, the right candidate or the right party?

Right party is also important because there's this saying that goes thus;
"Show your friends and you will be told who you are".

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lurcky:

Right party is also important because there's this saying that goes thus;
"Show your friends and you will be told who you are".
for every bad APC member, I can tell 10 in PDP

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Lurcky(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
bappahman: for every bad APC member, I can tell 10 in PDP

AH!
I see you are an APC supporter thats why you re myopic in your thinking. well suit yourself, mind you, I m not partisan. I m only throwing in some of my observation.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by asadike(f): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
na wah o, okorocha di kwa serious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
The APC are bad excuse won't work cos we all no PDP are not saints and are even worse.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Billygee2u: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Okorocha Rochas is a dreamer and a looser
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by johnmartus(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
you are the most begot when the apc formed they name it yoruba? hausa?fulani?igbo ? that is Why am not taking you guys seriously again because many of you that criticise apc party if they call you out ask you why did you hate apc party you will not have something meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Lurcky(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
johnmartus: you are the most begot when the apc formed they name it yoruba? hausa?fulani?igbo ? that is Why am not taking you guys seriously again because many of you that criticise apc party if they call you out ask you why did you hate apc party you will not have something meaningful to say

Ogbeni take it easy, you dont have to haul insults like APC people do, i m just saying what the ibo's around me are saying
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lurcky:

Ogbeni take it easy, you dont have to haul insults like APC people do, i m just saying what the ibo's around me are saying
hmmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
“the present PDP administration at the centre must come to an end in 2015, that is the mission before us. We must do everything within our powers that is legitimate to bring the 15 years of PDP’s inept administration to an end. The problems of Nigeria are as a result of a totally visionless and clueless leadership. Today, Nigeria ranks among the lowest in the world in all facets of modern society”

Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan administration is nothing but an agent of darkness. Nigerians, however, do not have to continue to wallow in darkness as they have a golden opportunity to vote out this agent of darkness during the 2015 elections & cast their vote for an APC Presidency, which will end this evil covenant with darkness and give Nigerians stable power supply as obtains in other progressive societies of the world.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Faun: Comedy! grin
?
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by sol2galay: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Billygee2u: Okorocha Rochas is a dreamer and a looser

Yes a dreamer jst lije Jacob,he will rule over his superors and haters.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lurcky:
AH!
I see you are an APC supporter thats why you re myopic in your thinking. well suit yourself, mind you, I m not partisan. I m only throwing in some of my observation.

how can you contradict yourself like this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by kel4soft: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2014

Explain how APC is a wrong party.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by Lurcky(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

how can you contradict yourself like this? undecided undecided undecided

How did i contradict myself? is it cuz i said i aint partisan or what you mad fo ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by millionaireman: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
If APC is politically correct, it needs to chose a candidate from the southeast as its presidential flag bearer to take Aso Rock in 2015. Of all the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria, it is only the southeast that has not had a shot at the presidency in the last 48 years. Nigeria's integrity is protected by principles of rotation of apex political leadership among the discernible political blocks in the country.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
millionaireman: If APC is politically correct, it needs to chose a candidate from the southeast as its presidential flag bearer to take Aso Rock in 2015. Of all the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria, it is only the southeast that has not had a shot at the presidency in the last 48 years. Nigeria's integrity is protected by principles of rotation of apex political leadership among the discernible political blocks in the country.
its not a matter of compensation or turn, its about the best candidate + hw good are his chances.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by millionaireman: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
bappahman: its not a matter of compensation or turn, its about the best candidate + hw good are his chances.
Best candidate? In Nigeria bedeviled by quota system and turn by turn? You must be in dream land.
Re: Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa by bappahman: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
millionaireman:
Best candidate? In Nigeria bedeviled by quota system and turn by turn? You must be in dream land.
the simple question should be, is Mr A goin to better than what we have now? If yes vote for him, for me Rochas is better than GEJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / To Igbos: What Does This Seven Days Rain Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.