Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Build A Site Like Behance.net With Cross Platform Mobile App - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Build A Site Like Behance.net With Cross Platform Mobile App (695 Views)

[URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? / What's The Cost To Develop A Site Like Flyaero.com / I Need A Script For Classified Ad Site Like Craiglist Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Site Like Behance.net With Cross Platform Mobile App by kingdandy: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello People,

I am currently looking for a programmer to build for me a site like Behance.net with cross platform mobile app.
In addition to that, the site should a question and answer (Q/A) section and job posting section.
These are the basics. More details will be shared in private discussions.. Let me know your price and how long it will take to deliver that.

You can send me email to - kingdandystreet@gmail.com, drop your Skype ID if you care.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Android Development In FEW WEEKS! (+ Full Manual) / PHP Programmer Urgently Needed / I Need Who Is Good In Designing Website And Online Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.