Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (164802 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by stint(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
after u

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by gra8mind(m): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2014
drop make I drop
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by stint(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
FKMagazine: I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

what is your estimated project cost. and what is your revenue/profit projections. I don't have money to give u though. I am presently about to start a plantain farm. I agree raising capital is challenging. Family and friends are the easiest source of money for starters. tell me bout your projections according to or financial plan. someone might see it and be interested.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Plantain business is quite good and I think its more realistic...but I'm not clear about the chiness herbs business...pls can you elaborate here?
However, for the benefit of those who wants to venture into a particular business, the plantain biz man shud also elaborate.
Thank you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by TRADELYN: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin cheesy grin
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by metopeters: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
fkmagazine,
i'm seriously interested in the poultry business... can you help me
with your feasibility study on your farm? kindly send it to my email:
olusojipets@gmail.com.... i will appreciate your help thanks n God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
metopeters: fkmagazine,

pls inbox me
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Skillz02(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Let's keep the businesses rolling in...at least someone will pick a business line in all these...ideas are unlimited...but let the business be very genuine like I said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sseunth(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Skillz02: The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
sseunth@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kelkelk: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Any nairalander interested in foods /fruits supply business and interested in an equitable partnership with me
I have personal vehicles available for use intended for the business. Lets talk business
dont bother or stress much about finances but readiness, eagerness and resourcefulness. contact me on 08022225206

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by dillion83(m): 2:22am On Sep 14, 2014
I have intention of going into used laptop and accessory business. very profitable and high in demand. it has a 100% profit level. the supply source is available except for the start up capital that is posing a hinderance to me.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
dillion83: I have intention of going into used laptop and accessory business. very profitable and high in demand. it has a 100% profit level. the supply source is available except for the start up capital that is posing a hinderance to me.

Consider a joint venture...its always better to hav a steady financier for dat type of Biz endeavour...it will be well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Kennyfancy(m): 12:30am On Sep 16, 2014
metopeters: fkmagazine,
am also intrested ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Following
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uddykings: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Pleaseam really interested for the poultry business, can you pls send me the feasibility report. Email to me at professorud2003@yahoo.com

Its urgent cos am tired of working for people. I stay in Ikorodu also.....08059691028

2 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.