Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (164969 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
FKMagazine:
The powerful Manual on oil and gas biz is still very much available...I just don't know why u shud not be involved in dis biz trend...for complete info, pls just call/whatsapp me on 08052186322 or see my signature...its the only, total and true manual to unleash genuine wealth in the Nigerian oil & gas sector...U will never die poor by God's Grace

Most pple will see truth but they will still say its false...however, the truth will eventually walk away wen they need it most in their life, because it has reached its deadline...subscribe to the Oil & Gas Biz Manual 2day. See my signature 4 more details
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by virgokid: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2014
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

Call me lets talk business i like this 08139319213
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by JUBILEE2000: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
FKMagazine:

Most pple will see truth but they will still say its false...however, the truth will eventually walk away wen they need it most in their life, because it has reached its deadline...subscribe to the Oil & Gas Biz Manual 2day. See my signature 4 more details
How many members of your family or friends have you empowered with this you idea

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Teeforeal(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
pls i am intrested, email: at21160@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by leo1234(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

Please how can I get the e- book on poultry farming?
Kindly send to drlonebe@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by yeancar08(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Hello guys am thinking about investing on ladies fashion things dealing with aliexpress, anyone with conversant idea about aliexpress.
please share with me more details. Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Larrylarex(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2014

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
New Investment Opportunity In The OIL AND GAS Sector..............Complete Secret Revealed In This Wealth E-Book

Do you want to know how the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer? The answer is in the amount of information they have acquired over a period of time.

Want to know about the secret of making real money and building a business in the OIL AND GAS SECTOR?

Here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the OIL AND GAS WEALTH BLUE PRINT.

OIL AND GAS WEALTH BUSINESS E-Manual

In this manual you will learn the following

How to Trade Millions From Oil and Gas Marketing Business Trading diesel, fuel, Kerosene, Gas Etc.

1. How to practically use LPO’s to get supplies on credit with samples to use for the jobs

2. How to use quotations profitably to close supply sales with samples letter to use

3. A complete sample letter of introduction to become sales
Representative of a company

4. How to use quotations to gain entry into a new or saturated market

5. How to get into importation of petroleum product

6. How to set up, register, merge or partner with filling stations to make money

7. How to become oil deals facilitator/agent and make millions from deals without spending a kobo

8. How to get finance and loans for oil and gas business

9. How to start without cash get LPO’s supplies and big ticket deals and many more.

For few people that are interested,

pls call or whatsapp, +2348052186322.....You can also check my signature

No Gimmicks pls.

NB: The Investment opportunity is only meant for serious minded people alone.

See u @ the Top

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GentleJ2: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Its not a bad idea to invest in politics... think about it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by boyo123(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
uthman.b123@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
I am a benin city based business man into phones and its accessories,planning to add used laptops.My business is financed by a loan firm at 15 percent monthly return which I consider too much.Please I need a financier individual or company that can offer a lower interest rate.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Debesther: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
I am interested in snailry and pigry business kindly inbox bribointernational@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by skillero(m): 3:21am On Nov 03, 2014
I do importation of Human hair on a small scale at the present and make 12,000 profit on each piece

Wouldn't mind expanding it on a Larger scale. As you can see the Market is Huge in Nigeria Right now and more so as xmas is coming!

If you are interested

skillero@hotmail.com

BB:7E34EE73

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.