Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (164825 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by paking(m): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2016
240 holes rubber chalk mould from India with clamps, free delivery nationwide 08058047663, 07035349902

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
longevity1:

Pls send ur e mail to 08022221860 so I can send to u a business schedule.
Thanks

SENT
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by donvic17: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
PilotOz:
Football viewong centre business.. One match say arsenal vs manutd is N50. supposing u have a seating capacity of 500. Lets say 300 turn out to watch, then for a match u make 300 *50 which is 15000. There can be 2 big matches a week. that is N30000 a week. in a month its N120,000. u pay dstv subscription N14K monthly, land rent 2k monthly. u still have N104,000 monthly. subtract fuel expense and other miscellaneous. U will still have up to 6 digits. But ur initial cost (capital might be way over N500k to set up the biz.
I don't think It is this easy.. I know pple who already have viewing centres and dey don't even get up to 30 customers for the big match and who will rent 500 seater capacity of land for 2k when ur not in the village? You might make profit but not this much... Some notable Sport bars don't even have up to 100 viewers for a big match.. so let's look at the pros and cons b4 we invest in a business.. i am not saying this to discourage anyone

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Sugargurl(f): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Ask me about investment, I'll advice you to invest in lands around the Lekki Free Trade zone. Even if you do not have any intents to live around or on the island, leasing or renting or even selling your properties would be a great source of steady income as lands/properties always appreciate. lands always appreciate in value, lands are about the only things that do not fly away, lands are willable and it's a good feeling knowing you stand on your own ground. It's also a great feeling being a landlord.
"A man is not yet a man not until his name is written on a deed of assignment not as a witness but as the assignor or assignee"
I have great land deals for investors looking to put their income to good use.
For enquiries, additional info and site inspection, kindly check my profile. See you all at the top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
make more money
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
still on call 07084874404
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by betcindy: 4:16am On Jun 12, 2016
DoraKay:

I'm into script writing. I ve written so many scripts, bt nowhere to sell them. I ll appreciate it if someone can connect me.
again, I love a business in clothing line, bt no capital, I ve experience in it. Pls help.
inbox me ur full contact details and experience in clothing business

princenwaokike@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Denko2721987:

very good.. We share the same business foresight here.. Have been dreaming of how to source for fairly used laptops, phones and accessories from the UK or US to sell in nigeria which is currently a goldmine. Lets meet and talk on whatsapp if possible. Inbox me on this forum mail, thanks
thanks bro.. I'm interested in this business.... inbox me
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by donparosky(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Am into palm oil supplies, its a big shot buh the issue is capital.I can supply anywhere in Nigeria from ma hometown(akwa ibom).intrested persons can contact me let's discuss.08166147730

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Marioplus(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
I have Gnld/Neolife business with no lies and hyping
you can do it at your own target, pace and from your home/office.
You can sell products online{/olx.com/efritin.com etc} and seal presentations to different organizations online.
Use online training, recruitment system at your own pace
Interested persons contact / watsapp 2348034220713 or email : ochibuogwu5@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm into script writing. I ve written so many scripts, bt nowhere to sell them. I ll appreciate it if someone can connect me.
again, I love a business in clothing line, bt no capital, I ve experience in it. Pls help.[/quote]

Hello, i wanna go into full time film making, i'm a cinematographer & editor...lets pull heads together, we can move mountains

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
DoraKay:

again, I love a business in clothing line, bt no capital, I ve experience in it. Pls help.

call me 07084874404
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Okaforcalistus: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Skillz02:
The answer is FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital intensive and it is possible to make $1000 monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know tycoongig@gmail.com
free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
calistojb@gmail. com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Denko2721987(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
brightdocare:
thanks bro.. I'm interested in this business.... inbox me

I have sent u a message bro.. Good morning
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by lizberry1(f): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
INVEST IN ROSABON TREASURY BILLS AND GET UNBEATABLE INTEREST RATE FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CALL LIZZY ON 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by logadims: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
FKMagazine:

Hello, i wanna go into full time film making, i'm a cinematographer & editor...lets pull heads together, we can move mountains

i think i'll like to be a part of it.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by logadims: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Peteradeleke:
Invest in Real Estate or on an Online Business, I am with a Real Estate Company with Property in Ibeju Lekki, and Ota, and you can get a Property from us in any of those location with less than N540, 000 or you can look into investing in an Online Business, which I could help with that also, because I am a Online Marketer and I have been Online for over 5 years now, tho have been off and on for while, have been trying to shuffling Real Estate with my Online Business, but now I have been able to create a balance and am willing to show anyone how I run my Online Business, if you need help
will like to know about real estate. I'll like to get into it.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by logadims: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
engrgordon:
which countries can u ship from, because i buy mainly in aliexpress, ali baba, and ebay
how do you buy from ebay and alibaba? Will love to get one or two things there.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by AkanniOwolabi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
virgokid:

Call me lets talk business i like this 08139319213
I love this poultry stuff, Can I know more about it.u can reach me here; 08104960752
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
AkanniOwolabi:

I love this poultry stuff, Can I know more about it.u can reach me here; 08104960752

poultry biz is a big...contact ultiliberty01(at)gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello house. Am introducing a battery activation liquid called SRS which is the quick answer to near dead batteries of any kind used in haulage trucks,forklifts,caterpillar trucks,even car batteries. The SRS liquid is marketed by Reysogroup International and is the answer to dead batteries. A certain amount of activation liquid,SRS,due to each battery specification is put alone in a dead battery and it revives it for use for another 2+ years! Ask your questions or send a mail to sellingrproductions@gmail.com for more details or call us on +2348106998263 or +2348078291333. Interested investors should turn up! thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
amandy:

Hello house. Am introducing a battery activation liquid called SRS which is the quick answer to near dead batteries of any kind used in haulage trucks,forklifts,caterpillar trucks,even car batteries. The SRS liquid is marketed by Reysogroup International and is the answer to dead batteries. A certain amount of activation liquid,SRS,due to each battery specification is put alone in a dead battery and it revives it for use for another 2+ years! Ask your questions or send a mail to sellingrproductions@gmail.com for more details or call us on +2348106998263 or +2348078291333. Interested investors should turn up! thanks

Pls expancitiate more on here
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
amandy:

Pls expancitiate more on it here
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by msopeyemi: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Build your property in Nigeria from distance.

Good news for Nigerians anywhere in the world!!!
Are you a Nigerian? Have you been looking for opportunities to construct/build your property in Nigeria? But you have trust issues and do not know who to trust concerning your funds, etc.?

Please read below.!!
Many Nigerians, especially those abroad, face a lot of issues when trying to build properties in Nigeria. The issues start from finding trustworthy people who are not only after your money and willing to survey the construction of your property with integrity.
From now onwards, there is a solutions.
No matter where your property is located in Nigeria, you can now contact the 'Divine Light Construction Agency' regarding your property.
Is it that you need someone to supervise the construction? Do you need someone to purchase all required materials on your behalf for the best price? Or for anything else?
Please Feel free to contact 'Divine Light Construction Agency' on the following numbers :
Nigerian number : +2349055174053
UK number : +447404582342
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ayusco85(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don't know whr to start from, but am going to make it short. I am a graduate of geology and mining, I have a passion for solid minerals. I have been into it while in school but it was on small scale. Back then it was industrial minerals like iron ore, lead ore. But it's too bulky and requires huge transportation logistics. So I switched to gem stones and precious stones. Reasons because gem stones are less bulky, more profitable, and sells faster and above all more valuable.
1kg of sapphire or Topaz can change someone's life. So am reaching out to who ever is interested in investing. I have a registered business name, and am going fully into this business. I studied it in d University of Jos, I knw my onions around these gem and precious stones. I have sites in taraba, nassarawa and bauchi where I can get these gems at a cheaper price, and I have buyers. All I need is capital, or someone who we can be business partners. We will discuss the terms. Call me or whatsapp me on 08113551083

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.