Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,955 members, 7,803,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (164830 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by channelz: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
wolexy2:
SMARTEST AND CHEAPEST ETISALAT DATA PLAN

250MB @ N400 (By recharge card)
500MB @ N700 (By recharge card)
1GB @ N1300(By recharge card)
2GB @ N2400 (By recharge card)
3GB @ N3400 (By recharge card)
All valid for 30days
Please kindly send ur order in this format:
#ETISALAT Recharge pin#ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

IF U ARE PAYING INTO BANK ACCOUNT
250MB @ N350 (By Bank Deposit)
500MB @ N600 (By Bank Deposit)
1GB @ N1200(By Bank Deposit)
2GB @ N2300 (By Bank Deposit)
3GB @ N3300 (By Bank Deposit)
All valid for 30days
Kindly make payment into any of the two Bank Account number below:
Sterling bank account Number: 0027108982
Wema bank account Number: 0221371264
Account name for the two account: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.
After payment, Please send ur order in this format: #Payment Details #ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

UR DATA WILL BE SENT TO UR ETISALAT LINE IMMEDIATELY UR PAYMENT IS COMFIRM.

whatsapp or call or flash: 08092124206,08136107069, 08186433781,for more info. Thanks
isnothingundecided
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by babeface3: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
You need a registered business for so many reasons.

If you want a quick registration of your business either business name or incorporation, contact Legal Exploits on
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by cmonek(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
cool. Looking towards setting up a Printing firm, in low scale for now. An A3 cord machine, a laminating machine, generator, a heat transfer machine with two or three pc in a nice area in Ph. Really looking forward to that and believing soon it will be a reality. This business is cool and brings in cash all the times but ensure your work is sharp and delivery on time too

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by babeface3: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you realise that the Pampers that babies and some adults use are just fabrics that are disposed when they are still new and not weak or old. We have contacted a company in China that manufacture machines for recycling used pampas into other materials like clothes and plastics.

All that is needed is capital to import these machines.

Our company is registered. Send email to
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Neally(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Increase your sales by sending Customized Text Messages to your Clients Friends and Business Associates @ Just N2.50 Per Tex Message. Visit credencesms.com

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by samusonite: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
So many people want to start their own
businesses but here is how they think, "i
don't have capital".
Why do you think capital is so scarce?
Let me tell you the truth.
You think capital is scarce because you've
never been taught how to get it.
Let me explain to you.
Human beings are like a plain sheet of
paper.
A paper remains plain (until somebody
writes on it).
The sad part of it is that whatever you
write on the plain sheet (good or bad) is
what the
plain sheet accepts.
This is what i mean.
You were born plain and neutral.
You only grow to learn what your
environment taught you (good or bad).
Now tell me, has anyone ever taught you
how to get capital to start your own
business?
Now you see.
Since what is popular in our day is job,
how do we expect that people will master
entrepreneurship skills?
Yea, getting capital is a skill (just as driving
is a skill).
It can be learned if you're willing to learn.
GLC will teach you this skill.
Will this training truly change your life?
I won't answer that question.
I will simply ask you, why havent you join
GLC?
You get mentored and also get funds to
start any business of your
choice without paying back and no
collateral.
Yes! Stop worrying about money and start
getting paid!
Join our FUND COOPERATIVE CLUB
Call: zero eight one eight one zero two five
eight one one
For more info
www.goldmineliberty.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Chugoji(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Chugoji(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=FKMagazine post=26059169]I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you[/send a proposal to lakaugoji@gmail.com]
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Mylana87(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

Pls can you send me the ebook. My mail is ahmadadedayo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by topcube(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
I reside in Benin and I have being around for 3years now. Here are the businesses I believe will give you a reasonable ROI.

1. Real Estate: Propose/Construct 1 or 2 story building with a room self contain each (10 rooms downstairs, 10 upstairs & 20 rooms in all) in a place like Ekosodin, behind/beside UNIBEN (there are land availability, selling for 450k -1M, depending on your lawyer and your power of negotiation). Each room will be let out for 70k downstairs, 75k upstairs per year, get a good lawyer or estate manager to manage the house for you. Fresher/Old Students are urgently & seriously in need of accommodation right now (some of them are tired of scouting with friends or bro/sis). I work with a lawyer and I know how my boss took advantage of scarce accommodation to collect agent fee from prospective students. I composed all of the above writings from our outings & experience.

2. Transportation: It is not only in Lagos we have huge market for transportation, even in Benin, you can venture into transportation business. It is either you buy a bus or Toyota Camry 2.4 to commute students, VIPs and or VIP's. You will sure get your ROI within 6months-1year of startup. No special experience required, all you need is a good lawyer to help you draft agreement between you and the driver. Buy the bus around 700k the Toyota around 1.5M (am not a dealer, forgive me if I quote a wrong sales figure). I will be using the bus as a case study.
Get it registered, cut the glass, paint it to commercial colour, give the key/photocopies of the car document to both lawyer & driver, drop your account number or method of payment. You can be sure to have a real business with less than a million. Do take note that the vehicle will be on Balance and Carry terms. Which means, you buy, register and put the vehicle in a operational condition for less than a million i.e. 850k and you give it out for 1.5million on installment (i.e. 125k per month for 1year).

3. Football Viewing centre: I don't need to elaborate on this, just the juicy and additional income of it I will emphasize on. Rent a store/shop or land, buy i.e. 20-30 benches, buy DSTV and MyTV/Startimes Dish version, buy two 44inches TV or 32inches (depending on the size of the store/shop), buy 2.5kva generator, buy home theatre or amplifier/speaker (to draw attention or increase sales, pls note, this is optional), buy 1 or 2 laptop(s) or computer systems and finally buy UPS/plugs and other miscellaneous gadgets. Register with Nairabet or 1960bet and get 2 sales personnel to run the place for you. Be ready to smile every week. I do not have time to quote the figures/price of the items needed, you can do your own calculation. My opinion is with less than less than 500k you should hit the grand running. This business alone will bring you minimum of 150k/month after expenses/VAT.

I wish you good luck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by danielicon(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
mrramadan:

Okay sir, email me on : mdrdggroup (at) outlook.com... replace "at" with @
can I get your company's website address?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by topfally75(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
topfally@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mek2002(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls I have interest in this plantain business, can you give me more info @emmyfri@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Alams85: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

bademosiademola@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Forex
company. Training, signal service, trading etc. Im good at it but lack
fund. Im looking for a financier. Call me: 08060295965

If you good at it,why can't you start with a hundred dollar bill¿
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
This write up I am about to post has really change my life, though I am not sure if it will for some people reading this, because some people like me are driven with purpose and persistent. My primary aim of venturing into internet marketing was to earn a lot of money to sponsor my university education ,l was a dropout! Ever since I finish my secondary school, I couldn't go for a university because i lost my dad who was my sole sponsor.Now back to the topic. The information am about to reveal to you is affiliate marketing in the game industry, if you have a good knowledge of video game it is advantageous like games that are trending though not necessary either because my free guide will cover you on that. I must have to say this most legitimate ways and site to earn money do not accept Nigeria to register on their program ,Well be it as it may we have a way of registering though to work, earn and get our money.I have earn $2000 from this site just in two week I registered on the site, To say the list I need not to work again and I still continue to receive $300 every month for free. The price of this investment is your time only no capital, and I need not charge you for the guide either, I can say that I have earn enough for my university which I have just secure an admission at futmina, MY DREAM COMES THROUGH.! I wanted to help as many Nigeria as possible that want to earn from this site as possible. Please send request to jimohcode106@gmail.com to get this guide, pls indicate game affiliate as subject, let all collectively help ourselves to empower each other. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bosunjohns(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
following
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tvcatchup: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

way forward pls am interested
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by goodbay: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wot a nice thread for biz invst
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by fishbone11(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

$1000 monthly!!!! u must be very rich by now. Why look for the gullible when u already make $1000 monthly.
let's do some maths, $1000/month×12 =$12000/year...wow!!!
$12000×198 =#2,376,000...
2.3million +...what does this guy need again in life.
U better thank yr God for such business opportunity. Nonsense!!!

13 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by 3RNEST(m): 3:12am On Apr 21, 2015
These goes to online investment as well?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by KingsleySanchez(m): 6:03am On Apr 21, 2015
dillion83:
I have intention of going into used laptop and accessory business. very profitable and high in demand. it has a 100% profit level. the supply source is available except for the start up capital that is posing a hinderance to me.

Where do u intend buy the laptops from...maybe we can collabo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.