Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! (25977 Views)

President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by hummerwise(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
just dont like politics
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by nwaanambra1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seun stop living in your father's glory! Start making your own history! cool

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by homesteady(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
who now removed the thread from frontpage? undecided undecided
Seun
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Suarezilla(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
**PLEASE SLOW DOWN, PDP AT WORK***
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by jking001(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
If Buhari Daft swine is a good man you need not defend him,human rights means nothing to that man,imagine loosig an election clearly and crying like you won the election,the sane thing to do would have been to congratulate the winner and tell your followers to respect the office of the president of the federal republic of nigeria because you aspire to that same office and if you get there you would need the respect of other ethnic groups but instead he shed crocodile tears to unleash his followers on innocent youth corpse members who were murdered in adamawa and some other NE states,Buhari Daft Swine knows nothing about democracy and he's no democrat.

21 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by abacus(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Inasmuch as I respect and love the 2 men, I will never pass any blame on Baba Fela but we are all human being, social critics have their faults too. lipsrsealed *lip-sealed* RIP Abami-Eda, Eleniyan, Eleda, Chief Priest, Ogostine Baba 70.. Name too plenty

For Buhari is high-handedness. Some times leaders use this to promote decorum, that's what GEJ don't have and makes him Jona-daft aka Clueless. The good man GMB is now a civilian, Baba has change.

On behalf Buhari, no vex Seun. Maa bi nu.. Yoruba will say "Agba lon da yi.." @Seun, in soon time, you will agree with some actions Buhari took those days.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Buhari Animal in human skin since 1956 grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by chimerase2: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
If it is the loosing veteran we knw tongue

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by homesteady(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seun and other supermods why was the thread removed from frontpage?
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by nickz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
homesteady: Seun and other supermods why was the thread removed from frontpage?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Love Fela, respect Buhari. I think Fela had some undisclosed funds on him against the new rule about carrying foreign currency, not too sure.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by aljharem(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli: Love Fela, respect Buhari.I think Fela had some undisclosed funds on him against the new rule about carrying foreign currency, not too sure.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked APC Propaganda again

would you have said this if he supported ur APC Buhari. A 71 years old man that wants to be president only in Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by viczing(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
aljharem: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked APC Propaganda again

would you have said this if he supported ur APC Buhari. A 71 years old man that wants to be president only in Nigeria

Beasts of No Nation: Beast of No Nation is the first
song Fela wrote in 1986, after he was liberated from
prison—serving two years from a five year prison
sentence for trumped-up foreign currency violation
charges

Homesteady
www.fela.net/discography/beasts-of-no-nation

Looks like the more you school empty heads, the more they keep crawling out of whatever holes.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by meforyou1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seun kuti stating the obvious

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by aljharem(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

Homesteady
www.fela.net/discography/beasts-of-no-nation

Looks like the more you school empty heads, the more they keep crawling out of whatever holes.

[size=18pt]AGAIN The question is

Would you have said the same thing if he was in support of APC and Buhari ?[/size]

Was Tom Ikimi and co not corrupt before tagging them as progressives, now they left they are tagged as corrupt

So would you have said the same thing you paid agent of APC propaganda team

18 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
aljharem:

[size=18pt]AGAIN The question is

Would you have said the same thing if he was in support of APC and Buhari ?[/size]

Was Tom Ikimi and co not corrupt before tagging them as progressives, now they left they are tagged as corrupt

So would you have said the same thing you paid agent of APC propaganda team

My post clearly reads, i love Fela, i respect Buhari and I went ahead to explain what happened. I don't seem to get your point.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
meforyou1: Seun kuti stating the obvious
Obvious what? Read my post.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by jking001(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Janjarweeds hiding the truth since 10 BC

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by aljharem(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
My post clearly reads, i love Fela, i respect Buhari and I went ahead to explain what happened. I don't seem to get your point.

My point is this

Would you have open an allegation of Fela Kuti if he was hailing Buhari and APC ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
aljharem:

My point is this

Would you have open an allegation of Fela Kuti if he was hailing Buhari and APC ?
the Op says fela was jailed by buhari and i gave what lead to his jail term. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by homesteady(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
the Op says fela was jailed by buhari and i gave what lead to his jail term. Simple.
if you read his post well, you'll see where he said his Mother use to tell him of the abuses they suffered!
That means it was not once or twice but many times!

Obiagelli just give up even before you start! You can't spin this accusations to make buhari look like a Saint!

10 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by nigerianvenom(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

was that why fela sang,"animal in human skin?"

9 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by nigerianvenom(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
mistudreh: Mr. Seun Kuti, Every setback is a setup for greater comeback; hope for the best to come and forget the past you can't change.... Life goes on.
he can change by ensuring we dont vote such vampire in power again
www.nairaland.com/1888102/why-did-fela-called-buhari

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Jesusloveyou: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dat wil not stop seun osewe or kuti and their household not to vote for buhari,because they is no better choice than buhari.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Elnino4ladies: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
D kuti's family makin noise since 1960..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by meforyou1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli: Love Fela, respect Buhari. I think Fela had some undisclosed funds on him against the new rule about carrying foreign currency, not too sure.
buhari was an autocrat. Didn't have anything against fela, except for fela's vocal stance against military regime.
Buhari's real scandal was the foreign currency fraud he perpetrated in conspiracy with emir of gwandu. You can get it here on an earlier thread on nairaland about it

https://www.nairaland.com/27368/someone-explain-53-suitcases-scandal

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by meforyou1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
Obvious what? Read my post.
obasanjo carried out a genocide against fela's family in the 70s long before buhari did his coup that took him to power
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by mistudreh(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
nigerianvenom:
he can change by ensuring we dont vote such vampire in power again
www.nairaland.com/1888102/why-did-fela-called-buhari
U called him vampire cos he fought against corruption when he ruled... I really don't knw much abt Buhari but history had it that during his era, corruption was reduced to the barest minimum. Be truthful to yourself, I live in Osun State, GEJ has not done any project here or if you know any you can mention pls. Here in southwest, GEJ has performed far below our expectation.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by nigerianvenom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
mistudreh:
U called him vampire cos he fought against corruption when he ruled... I really don't knw much abt Buhari but history had it that during his era, corruption was reduced to the barest minimum. Be truthful to yourself, I live in Osun State, GEJ has not done any project here or if you know any you can mention pls. Here in southwest, GEJ has performed far below our expectation.

read the info from d link below then come back and tell me how he fought corruption.dont be decieve by lies u hear

www.nairaland.com/1883338/facts-why-major-gen-buhari

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by nigerianvenom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
mistudreh:

read the info from d link below then come back and tell me how he fought corruption.dont be decieve by lies u hear

www.nairaland.com/1883338/facts-why-major-gen-buhari
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by jking001(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Typical Janjaweedian and lack of education plus history Fela's mother remains one of the founding mothers of this country nigeria, she was the person who read the speech about self determination independence to the queen of England

Elnino4ladies: D kuti's family makin noise since 1960..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna Can't Be Completed By Buhari - Reps / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.