Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! (25972 Views)

President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by jobsat34(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Doctored post...

I smell RAT..
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by kanosalami: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2014
]Everyone now has a twitter acct.Small thing dem don rush go twitter go type nonsense. Ok]
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by chinazaekperem2: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Aha, no be igbo man talk this one ooooo, oya, make una dispute am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by backtosender: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2014
fela himself was only free born slave from southwest at the time or may be till date...
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Sunshinelady(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2014
lakpalakpa: What did Seun Kuti call Jonathan?? grin
wat is bringin jonathan into dis gist now?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by gratiaeo(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Only fools believe that Atiku, IBB, Gowon, Danjuma, Dangote and other northern Oligarchy will support Buhari candidacy. Politics is a game of interest if u must know

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Sunshinelady(f): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2014
jking001: If Buhari Daft swine is a good man you need not defend him,human rights means nothing to that man,imagine loosig an election clearly and crying like you won the election,the sane thing to do would have been to congratulate the winner and tell your followers to respect the office of the president of the federal republic of nigeria because you aspire to that same office and if you get there you would need the respect of other ethnic groups but instead he shed crocodile tears to unleash his followers on innocent youth corpse members who were murdered in adamawa and some other NE states,Buhari Daft Swine knows nothing about democracy and he's no democrat.
Am tellin u, dat alone shows how desperately mean he is

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Sunshinelady(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2014
abacus: Inasmuch as I respect and love the 2 men, I will never pass any blame on Baba Fela but we are all human being, social critics have their faults too. lipsrsealed *lip-sealed* RIP Abami-Eda, Eleniyan, Eleda, Chief Priest, Ogostine Baba 70.. Name too plenty

For Buhari is high-handedness. Some times leaders use this to promote decorum, that's what GEJ don't have and makes him Jona-daft aka Clueless. The good man GMB is now a civilian, Baba has change.

On behalf Buhari, no vex Seun. Maa bi nu.. Yoruba will say "Agba lon da yi.." @Seun, in soon time, you will agree with some actions Buhari took those days.

God bless Nigeria.
. SHARAP

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=Rilwayne001][size=20pt] [b] These PDP at work again [hey the truth has been told, so stop being biased,we all know this man is not good enough to lead the masses]
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Sunshinelady(f): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked APC Propaganda again

would you have said this if he supported ur APC Buhari. A 71 years old man that wants to be president only in Nigeria
& we all know dat 71 is his 'footballers' age'. Who knows he mite be up to 75 or so undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Anaskie(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2014
hazyfm: who cares.. keep your family story to you self
Dumb post. Of course we care. How can we vote in a man who has a record of gross human rights violations? Think before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by visons: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
homesteady:
why not Google it out and tell us?
. Lol, google ko, bing ni
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by tivta(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2014
The past hunts the future. We all should learn from this and try to keep a clean past. Of all the military rulers in nigeria that ruled, abdusallami and buba maruwa were the best nigeria had. The younger generation who were not fortunate to witness military rule are the ones to quickly comment that this article is meant to witch hunt buhari. If they were around during his regime they would know how things were messed up during his time. Yes people change but just like a scar, the memory will forever remain.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Tundeiab(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2014
hazyfm: who cares.. keep your family story to you self
the likes of you never learn from past events

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by ChinDike: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
abacus: Inasmuch as I respect and love the 2 men, I will never pass any blame on Baba Fela but we are all human being, social critics have their faults too. lipsrsealed *lip-sealed* RIP Abami-Eda, Eleniyan, Eleda, Chief Priest, Ogostine Baba 70.. Name too plenty

For Buhari is high-handedness. Some times leaders use this to promote decorum, that's what GEJ don't have and makes him Jona-daft aka Clueless. The good man GMB is now a civilian, Baba has change.

On behalf Buhari, no vex Seun. Maa bi nu.. Yoruba will say "Agba lon da yi.." @Seun, in soon time, you will agree with some actions Buhari took those days.

God bless Nigeria.

Well said bro. I love both Buhari and Fela, two men that were willing to die for their people. Seun needs to stop using his father's name to score cheap political points.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by danashlaw(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
So my question is who can do it right btw GEJ and Gen Buhari cus am seeing both as a failure
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Mattin(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
The evil that men do, live after them.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by yorke1: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
Same thing he did to Ambrose Alli. Buhari is a dictator and intolerant man. Vote for him at your peril. Shedding crocodile tears to deceive gullible Nigerians since 1999. We'll keep on disgracing him if he dare to contest again. Even if Buhari join PDP and contest under the umbrella, he will still never win.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
gratiaeo: Only fools believe that Atiku, IBB, Gowon, Danjuma, Dangote and other northern Oligarchy will support Buhari candidacy. Politics is a game of interest if u must know
. . . and who will support the clueless weakling drunk?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by affairsnaija: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
peace is what we need in Nigeria
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by ChinDike: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2014
Very funny people, if Obasanjo could rule Nigeria as a Civilian president, Buhari must do the same. Buhari is Nigeria's president come 2015, nothing can stop him! Nothing will stop him!

Sai Buhari! cool
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Aljharem, Buhari being 71 shouldn't be used as an excuse by you or anybody to ask him not to contest. Ronald Reagan was 73 when he won a re-election in 1984. Not only did he win the election, he got the highest number of electoral votes of 525 in the history of the US.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by honeric01(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Nairaland, una do well o.

I am yet to see any positive thread about Buhari on nairaland's FP since i joined this forum 7 years ago.

Keep it up.

Una know una self.

No matter how "good" you are, someone somewhere would still say you did bad things to them and no matter how "bad" you are, someone out there would also say you were the best thing to them.

When picking sides, weigh both sides very well before making your decisions
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by UrbanMystique: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2014
I like apc, but ll rather watch Spartacus than vote Buhari or Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by careema(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Rilwayne001: [size=20pt] These PDP at work again [/size]

Clap for yourself. you try.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by chuqudy(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Laff go comot your kidney @ http://..com/
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Oyiboman69: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2014
if I see buhari near aso rock,say na President he won contest,una go hate me.yeye fowl
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by kevade: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Is corruption the biggest problem in Nigeria? Yes. Can Gen Buhari tackle corruption in Nigeria. Yes. Was he a despot? Yes. Is he corrupt? NO. Can he bring about a positve change in Nigeria? Yes. Its quite true that our past tends to catch up with us, but it is a also true that we can change. Buhari might not be the best candidate to Rule this country, but I truly believe that he is the kind of individual who has no fear for any cabal, both present and past. And who all and every nigerian can reliably beat his chest to say he has the will and tenacity to bring about a positive change in this country. All is needed is for him to have a running mate with good and viable ideas for which I think AMAECHI, OSHIOMOLE and if we should remove religious sentiment MY best Pick transformation personified GOV RAJI FASHOLA
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by cold(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
BrosPeter: Its not just Seun Kuti, Anikulakpo himself hated Buhari.

With a passion...'No be there Buhari deyy. Na craze man be dat,animal in craze man skini'. No be there dem jail me 5 years,i no do nothing'.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by vicsplash(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2014
What a story..Mr seun don't borda much for it written d sins of d father, grandfather shall be blotted out on the children, children children, grand grand children. leave right my people for ur children sake.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by obailala(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2014
I see the Jonathanians are highly elated by this statement from Mr Kuti.. but it's time to spoil the party for them cheesy
An extract of what the same Seun Kuti had to say about uncle Jonah...

"First lady bleaching, president drinking and we wonder why the youths ain't thinking?... Cos they 'look up' to those that are way down......"

"New zoo, new plane, No ideology, No Brain..."

Chaii!!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by honeric01(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2014
obailala: I see the Jonathanians are highly elated by this statement from Mr Kuti.. but it's time to spoil the party for them cheesy
An extract of what the same Seun Kuti had to say about uncle Jonah...

"First lady bleaching, president drinking and me wonder why the youths ain't thinking?... Cos they 'look up' to those that are way down......"

"New zoo, new plane, No ideology, No Brain..."

Chaii!!

Set up a thread for this and watch it dive into the bottomless pit of nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance / PDP Compiles Members’ List Killed During Osun Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.