Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny (2670 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Clinton594(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aite I've seen some romantic and funny Nicknames On nairaland and I can't help but wonder ' how in earth did this guys come across this'.
mine is not funny, it's super romantic, I'll tell you guys later.
Let's have this fun

let me not call names
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by DickDastardly(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mine is Will Smith cheesy
They say i'm just as handsome kiss
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by padeolu: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mr P.A ....not romantic .. Its my initials
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
mine is TK, I got the name since my JSS 1, when I lost my teacher hand bag.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by hannesy(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly: Mine is Will Smith cheesy
They say i'm just as handsome kiss
u a comedian? Cus ur comments are always hilarious

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by DickDastardly(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: u a comedian? Cus ur comments are always hilarious
But its true o
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by hannesy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly:
But its true o
pishure or....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by djeezy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mine's Eltee. From my real name. Couldn't let anyone label me so the one I gave myself spoke louder.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by slap1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mine was Wole Soyinka.
I read novels so much. I often sandwiched novels between exercise books and pretend to write while actually reading. I was also an editor of the school magazine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by eph12(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
I've had a couple. 2 in my secondary school, 1 in the university, 1 during my service year and 1 in my street.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm DaGeneral.... From School politics
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by DickDastardly(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: pishure or....
Here goes cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12: I've had a couple. 2 in my secondary school, 1 in the university, 1 during my service year and 1 in my street.
and wia ar d names undecided
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by chemystery: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Even while making good grades in Chemistry both in high school and university, the course/subject remains a mystery to me. So i called it chemystery.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by hannesy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly:
lmao wat is dis
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by lirusehn(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
cool
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
For some reasons, my ex who i love so much gave me the name "YOURS" but after she broke my heart i took the name "UNYOURS" - refering to all ladies that i can never be yours!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by eph12(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: and wia ar d names undecided
Ephrice
Ayegbewa
EE
Ephy
2-in-1
EPH
All these names are no more except maybe Ephy and EPH
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
.....WOMAN MAGNET.....
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Emyemyberry(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
My real name is Emeke,but most people call me emy,during my secondary sch i started answering emyboy,but when i became an undergraduate, i removed the boy and added something romantic,so now they call me emy,emyberry or emy- emyberry,give me a like if you like my nickname
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12:
Ephrice
Ayegbewa
EE
Ephy
2-in-1
EPH
All these names are no more except maybe Ephy and EPH
is dat Eph in Ehpream or somfin?
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Rikidony(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
MINE IS RIKI..... MA GUYS NAMED ME THAT CAUSE THE WRE JEALOUS GIRLS WERE ALWAYS AROUND ME LOL.....grin
DON CAUSE OF THE WAY I SPEND MONEY ON THE THINGS I WEAR
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by corkpikin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
undecided angry

Message sent from.. 5Glite Apple Ipad air on AT&T wireless Network Nigeria Limited
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Creamyjay, got it frm my Elder Bro. whose nick z creamy.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rikidony: MINE IS RIKI..... MA GUYS NAMED ME THAT CAUSE THE WRE JEALOUS GIRLS WERE ALWAYS AROUND ME LOL.....grin
DON CAUSE OF THE WAY I SPEND MONEY ON THE THINGS I WEAR
Goes to his dp sharperly.... O'Jesus.... #Do d cross sign .... #Starts praying; father Lord iv sin against heaven and............
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by inositol88(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
DickDastardly:

which kind rubbish be dis? who u want seduce? a beg go find cloth cover those crayfishlike body of urs
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by kagari: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Undergraduate days; Kajo
Now; people call me with first impression.
But call me kajo
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by inositol88(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
mine is INOSITOL I am a biochemist, my real name is innocent, I got de name in de university, I was sleeping in class when suddenly prof shouted "hey inositol"
without thinking, I woke up and ran out of de class, he had to call me back
however I was having a dream dat he ( prof)was pursuing me wen he suddenly woke me up.
since den, de name innositol was made part of me by my course mates who made me accept de name by force

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
slap1: Mine was Wole Soyinka.
I read novels so much. I often sandwiched novels between exercise books and pretend to write while actually reading. I was also an editor of the school magazine.
nawa ooo! if u b Wole Soyinka mine na Obama. I dey feel U!
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by eph12(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: is dat Eph in Ehpream or somfin?
Ephraim
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12:
Ephraim
I see
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Clinton594(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
unyours: For some reasons, my ex who i love so much gave me the name "YOURS" but after she broke my heart i took the name "UNYOURS" - refering to all ladies that i can never be yours!

hahahahhs you see that's what I'm saying.... something had got to cause it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Help My Sister. / Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / HBD To You My Daughter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.