Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan (24991 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister / Major Oil Firm, MRS, Owes FCMB N6.2bn (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by DEngineer(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmmmmm.........not good for the name, Dangote. ......but its none of my business.

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Youngzedd(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good night.
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by yousouph07(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by ubongutioh(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
When they loaned him the money I did not hear... He should be arrested and prosecuted. That money should have helped other small businesses.

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by festuks(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
godG: Quote Post
Who is this MOD that can't punctuate FP topics correctly? I have seen instances of such in recent times. If you don't know, a comma (,) could be all what one needs to make meaning of an expression.

Mr lecturer
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by iswallker(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
I would have made a comment here, but this is none of my business...
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by meforyou1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
fatdon2: This headline is mischievous. Why not
mention Sani Dangote so that people
will know the dangote you`re talking
about? This is rubbish.
is he not Mr dangote as well?

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by yehmi01(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
juicydiceyjoe: Whats 5.2 billion to a 'Dangote'
Abeg send am to motherless babies home

Come to think of it this question makes a lot of sense.

He has way more than 5.2 Bil Naira when his net worth is $20.8 billion.

http://leadership.ng/news/351333/dangote-now-23rd-forbes-worlds-richest-list
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by duncan511: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
ALL IS WELL
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Yukov(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sparrow13: Thats non of my business
Abi o.. wetin con concern us?.
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Akiika: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Most rich men are debtors! gbabeski!
Donald Trump for example if alive will still not offset his array of debts in 300 years....yet he poses around as billionaire and make noise all about!
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by ghettodreamz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
You see why Nigeria is not moving forward as a nation?

The setback Nigeria is going through economically is not only caused by our politicians, but also the mega billionaires in the state. This is a typical example of what causes conflicts between groups in the society - Competition. When there is limited resources which is valued by people, talk about the small scale business owners needing the funds to inject into their various business operations, but couldn't access it from the banks, conflict ensued. People prefer to own this type of limited resources, rather than 'not to have' them. And as a result, they not only strive to get them, but also prevent others from getting them as well.

This is just one of the many other valuable reasons Nigeria is not growing as it ought to economically. A debt that was supposed to have been liquidated at a specific time, as agreed during its application, wasn't paid; instead the debtor is planning to move funds abroad to be used for investment purposes which would improve the economy of such recipient country, at the expense of the local lenders while Nigeria economy is made to suffer setback in the end.

The mega rich are not only contributing positively to the economy by creating industries - labour employment for the citizens of the country, but are also directly or indirectly hurting our economy in one way or the other.

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by oluwato69sin(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
If na million u owe ,,them go talk say pay up or we'll seize or collateral,,if name billion u owe,,'please liquidate or debt or we'll go to court to negotiate ,,wet in dem dey liquidate,,shey na solid!!!
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
......gatecrash into thread........
......looks left and right......

..snatches pack of dansa juice from the pile of exhibits......

....gulp and belch.... wetin concern me grin
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by naijaking1: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kudos to a courageous JUDGE!

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by millionboi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dis space is 4sale@#5.2bn
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by olaayodele(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
It seems that Sanni Dangote is extravagant.He opened Dangote textile, closed it down, Dansa foods( Arabic gum) , and the company is unstable financially, Dansa foods (juice) which is also unstable.

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
They were using the money to sponsor boko haram investigate it very well
I don't trust all these fulani and aboki again
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by PurestBoy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
. . . and the foolish banks cannot loan me 1milla to foot my project.

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
kel4soft: He should tell his elder brother to help him. Shikena grin
yea i agree with u.
But come to think of it Dangote's debt is crumbling the economy indirectly.

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by onoja12: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
withdraw that statement,must all black people have a pull him down mentality(crab mentality),if he was white would you have made such a reckless statement

lekkie073: Dangote is a thief......

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Skillz02(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
So long he bears dangote
d mater no get part 2
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by otunbadan(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2014
lekkie073: Dangote is a thief......

Do you have money that he stole?

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by 2n2k(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2014
yehmi01:

Come to think of it this question makes a lot of sense.

He has way more than 5.2 Bil Naira when his net worth is $20.8 billion.

http://leadership.ng/news/351333/dangote-now-23rd-forbes-worlds-richest-list

The debtor is Sani Dangote. Not Aliko Dangote that you seemed to confuse him with.

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2014
The more you look, the more your eyes blur grin

Naija is a crooked joke grin

I thought his brother was the richest man in Africa tongue. So all na borrow borrow.

Mu che che che che che! Fowl yansh don expose for air grin
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by jhydebaba(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Dangote: owing billions since 19--
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by ibkgab001: 12:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Dangoleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by kobikwelu(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2014
First of all, His name is already a collateral...... that is reality.....deal with it..

Secondly, no business man does business with his personal money...for the fact that he is in debt does not mean he is broke...

Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by MrDoGood(m): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2014
kel4soft: He should tell his elder brother to help him. Shikena grin

na BILLION oh...........
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by MrDoGood(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2014
pDude: The more you look, the more your eyes blur grin

Naija is a crooked joke grin

I thought his brother was the richest man in Africa tongue. So all na borrow borrow.

Mu che che che che che! Fowl yansh don expose for air grin

richest in investment and property
Re: Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan by MrDoGood(m): 2:27am On Sep 05, 2014
d man dey pay tax self?

Customers Groan As GTBank Grapples With Technical Issues / 5 Money Mistakes Nigerian Women Are Making / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist!