Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC (2831 Views)

Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Aeroplane 'On Fire' Flying Over London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by tit(f): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
A woman is thought to have been beheaded in the garden of a north London house.

The victim was found at an address in Nightingale Road, Edmonton, at about 13:00 BST, police said.

Officers discovered her collapsed in a back garden and she was pronounced dead at the scene.

A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and is in custody. Detectives said there is no suggestion the killing had a terrorist motive.

The man is in hospital being treated for injuries suffered when he was arrested, police said.

'Lives on the line'

A Taser was used during the arrest and a firearms officer is believed to have suffered a broken wrist.

Police said they were initially called to reports of a man armed with a knife and eyewitnesses said he had attacked an animal, possibly a cat or a dog.

Speaking at the scene of the attack, Cdr Simon Letchford said police had distracted the man while they evacuated nearby houses.

"Officers had to do everything they could to make other people safe and evacuate houses and put their lives on the line to make sure this individual did not cause further harm," he said.

He added officers smashed windows to get people out of properties after the man had been "cornered" in a house.

Police said they had traced the victim's next of kin but were unwilling to speculate on the nature of her injuries or the type of weapon used.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-29068391

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Krak(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit: A woman is thought to have been beheaded in the garden of a north London house.

The victim was found at an address in Nightingale Road, Edmonton, at about 13:00 BST, police said.

Officers discovered her collapsed in a back garden and she was pronounced dead at the scene.

A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and is in custody. Detectives said there is no suggestion the killing had a terrorist motive.

The man is in hospital being treated for injuries suffered when he was arrested, police said.

'Lives on the line'

A Taser was used during the arrest and a firearms officer is believed to have suffered a broken wrist.

Police said they were initially called to reports of a man armed with a knife and eyewitnesses said he had attacked an animal, possibly a cat or a dog.

Speaking at the scene of the attack, Cdr Simon Letchford said police had distracted the man while they evacuated nearby houses.

"Officers had to do everything they could to make other people safe and evacuate houses and put their lives on the line to make sure this individual did not cause further harm," he said.

He added officers smashed windows to get people out of properties after the man had been "cornered" in a house.

Police said they had traced the victim's next of kin but were unwilling to speculate on the nature of her injuries or the type of weapon used.

The body and the title are not related. Infact the title has no meaning ro me.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by tit(f): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Krak:

The body and the title are not related. Infact the title has no meaning ro me.

You can see reports from people on the ground and you are still doubting.
BH has infiltrated London.
They will soon announce a new queen the way they announce amir of gwoza.
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Krak(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit:

You still make no sense. Pls say something sensible.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by lekkie073(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
op, r u sure u r OK? sad grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Rikidony(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op u are,a,propagandist. dnt forget the M16 is watching you

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by tit(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rikidony: Op u are,a,propagandist. dnt forget the M16 is watching you

nonesense!
james bond na for film.
him no dey reign again sef.
if they have power they should go and catch boko haram.
they should not show power on an innocent, young lady like me who is only reporting what i saw on their BBC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by diablos: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit:

nonesense!
james bond na for film.
him no dey reign again sef.
if they have power they should go and catch boko haram.
they should not show power on an innocent, young lady like me who is only reporting what i saw on their BBC.

LMAO!!! I love ur sense of humour grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Aussie(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tit or whatever you call yourself, what a name? I can imagine the type of person you are with your vulgar moniker.

At least, BBC reported the fact and did not try to cover up like your miserable NTA, communication and OB wing of the PDP-led government.

You are only envious of their impeccable and unbiased reportage of the recent take over of Bama town!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by tit(f): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aussie: Tit or whatever you call yourself, what a name? I can imagine the type of person you are with your vulgar moniker.

At least, BBC reported the fact and did not try to cover up like your miserable NTA, communication and OB wing of the PDP-led government.

You are only envious of their impeccable and unbiased reportage of the recent take over of Bama town!!

what is this one saying?
do not sell your soul because of the few guineas you get from the Royal India Company.
I know how Queen Victoria deals with minions like you.

while you where gleefully misreporting events in Bama town,
little did you know Boko haram would be doing the same thing, literally, in your backyard.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Zonacom(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
This must be a product of Musiwa's Loins

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
BBC- Bokoharam Broadcasting Channel

I like the OP sarcasm smiley

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by tit(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zonacom: This must be a product of Musiwa's Loins

and you are lord monster lugard pickin.
ha! ha! ha!
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks OP. How I wish our NTA would report it like this. It feels good to pay the BBC back in its own coin. Tit for tat!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 05, 2014
There are things one can play with
op pls the name bh shouldn't be one of them
As much I know BBC are bloody liars, we shouldn't copy them.
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by tit(f): 4:32am On Sep 05, 2014
chidyhels: There are things one can play with
op pls the name bh shouldn't be one of them
As much I know BBC are bloody liars, we shouldn't copy them.

cant you read?
na me write the story?
I be bbc?
you no see the link to their website?
if you like stay there like maiduguri and bama people.
we no go cry for you ooo.
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by gift01: 4:46am On Sep 05, 2014
OP don't let them ban you from entering UK throughout your lifetime
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by MonkeyButt: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2014
did you read this one too ?? but in french, i couldnt get a way to translate sorry folks undecided undecided

http://africafeeds.com/story.php?title=boko-haram-controle-bama-ville-strategique-du-nord-est-du-nigeria-afrique-rfi
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Fazhy: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2014
undecided

Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Daniel058(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2014
For some Nigerians,every terrorist is a, BOKO HARAM~ist
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2014
tit: A woman is thought to have been beheaded in the garden of a north London house.

'Lives on the line'

So because the woman was decapitated then its boko haram. Its better you watch how you spread news.
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by kramer: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2014
So you decided to use a false title all because you want people to view your thread and make front page? *mtcheeeww*

I tire for NLers sometimes
Re: Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC by idu1(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2014
tit:

U are very stupid human being.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serious Labour Shortage In South Africa / Ivory Coast Pays France Rent For Using The Ivorian Presidential Palace. / VenezuelaOnly: YANKEE PLOT TO OVERTHROW NICOLÁS MADURO AND STEAL VENEZUELA’S OIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.