Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Guys Have You Tried The New MTN Andriod Phone, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Have You Tried The New MTN Andriod Phone, (890 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / Photo: See What Guys Have Turn Social Media Into / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Tried The New MTN Andriod Phone, by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
How is the new mtn android phone?has anyone check it out.feed us the review.
Re: Guys Have You Tried The New MTN Andriod Phone, by weezii(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am even thinking of getting it as a gift for someone this weekend so I need reviews too.
Re: Guys Have You Tried The New MTN Andriod Phone, by Hopeyem12(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm using it. with my experience and usage of the smartfone I want to submit that the phone has performed excellently and average but beware it can't perform more than it capability I.e it's processor thou OK for just contemporary exploration. Go for it......
Re: Guys Have You Tried The New MTN Andriod Phone, by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hopeyem12: I'm using it. with my experience and usage of the smartfone I want to submit that the phone has performed excellently and average but beware it can't perform more than it capability I.e it's processor thou OK for just contemporary exploration. Go for it......

the bolded does not make any sense sha.

(1) (Reply)

9.7 Inch E-ceros Revolution2 Tab With Retina Screen – “ipad Killer” / Brand New Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet Forsale / How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.