Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) (6551 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Dealing With Bossy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Elnino4ladies: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Niggaz ar sufferin all in d name of biitches..tnk God i dnt hv a girl friend..

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by starlingbawa(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: how are we sure op is telling the full honest story? Its not good to jump into conclusion on one person story..lets be honest and diplomatic. For example I hit my bf and he started acting up and stop giving me attention because he is pained. then I enter Nairaland post a vague topic expressing his behaviour. To avoid blame i pin everything on him. Then people start commenting and judging him myopically. Not good its very unfair. Remember..if u are educated and u did psychology in school, u will remember Skinner's ABC theory on behavior...A..anticident B behaviour C consequence... In a nutshell, there is no behaviour without a trigger. Before u conclude or pass judgement make sure u properly assess the trigger. Most times, all is not always how they seems.

A few lines I agree with you, others I don't even want to remember again!

Like I did say earlier on, the OP should be patient with his girlfriend. But then again, his 'HEART and MIND' must be prepared for the worst possible scenario...

That's my take!!!
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by starlingbawa(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2014
andromida:

Why? to keep fake peace.

Let this girl grow up and if she does not want to, you grow up and move on.

I second this theory absolutely!!!!
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by seankay(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
OP, all u nid do is visit a bunk, a wrap of weed would do,beg someone to help u mole it and smoke....then d weed would help u think.

Its evident she's taking ur love for granted cos she sees you are weak, I mean ur love expression 2 her is way too much, there's no suspense, she can predict u way 2 much....I will advise u 2 leave dat gal cos its so glaring she's feeling some dude more than u.Sorry bro, it happens but I bliv there's a gal somewhere that deserves ur love and would appreciate it.You gotta move on bro!
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: we only heard one side of the story...you have not heard her own side of the story..remember.. So let's not conclude
ok.
she wil b here 2 tel hr side of d story 29te
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Itulah(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
[size=14pt]She is busy fucckking someone else and you are here crying blood.....Guy open your eyes tongue tongue[/size]
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by sevantex(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Exactly wat hapens wn a babe smells dt u love her wellu wellu...,Its quite unfortunate tho cos babes like to be in troble before dy realise d value in wat they got..,U need to man-up and damn d consequences.,ignore the "hi" nd free her for some days nd see her response..,She will try to communicate wit u if she wants it to work out nd if not.,Pls move on abeg.,u'll meet other girls who appreciate u even if na small sf witout d drama!..my 2kobo!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by chidekings(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: how are we sure op is telling the full honest story? Its not good to jump into conclusion on one person story..lets be honest and diplomatic. For example I hit my bf and he started acting up and stop giving me attention because he is pained. then I enter Nairaland post a vague topic expressing his behaviour. To avoid blame i pin everything on him. Then people start commenting and judging him myopically. Not good its very unfair. Remember..if u are educated and u did psychology in school, u will remember Skinner's ABC theory on behavior...A..anticident B behaviour C consequence... In a nutshell, there is no behaviour without a trigger. Before u conclude or pass judgement make sure u properly assess the trigger. Most times, all is not always how they seems.

jenny of late u have been dishing out good advices and solutions than ur normal combing of eden
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jennylove7575(f): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
chidekings:

jenny of late u have been dishing out good advices and solutions than ur normal combing of eden
ha ha ha ha ha.....I don die..ha ha ha...good topics deserves honest comment..insane topics deserves insane comment..ha ha ha ha..if I catch u chidekings..amo strangle u.. Ha ha ha grin grin
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jsunex(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
benghaziii: well...my gf is the exact type..we fite everyday... i ve not enjoyed 24hours quarrel-free...although am too jealous..she is pretty...she has bad friends too..whores who keep advising her that she shouldn't keep her eggs in one basket...that she deserves a beta guy
we ve broken up times without number....only fr us to come bk together. .am thinking of what to do
we are nt enjoying the relationship but rather enduring it..
is gonna be 4 yrs in November...
i hope it survives

4 years? Guy, u no dey endure again oo, u av adapted to her behavior for u to stay 4 years wit her... u cant quit again... jus carry ur cross and follow Jesus.
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jsunex(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
I tink she is bn childish to always break up wit u at any slight argument, I av dsame issue few months bak bt I called my girl and talk som senses into her, letting her realize the essence of dating, which is nt to break up at any slight misunderstanding and thank God, we doing fine now .so if u can do dsame , i think tins will walk better and always try to avoid tins she does nt like.pls stop showing her too much of how u feel abt her, she will only tak u for granted, dats naija girls for u.
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by limociano007(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Guy I knw say dis 1 go hard u do o, just knock her mentality for like 1week den see how she go react. Nor ping her nor call just act like say she nor dey exist 4 where u dey
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by balaclava: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
A gal constantly threatning U wit break up? Are U a worn out cloth? she can easily dispose U without a blink. Shes probably using ur time off to screw another dude. Dnt b infantuated. Gather wts left of ur Respect n mooooove.
1 love bro!
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by chidekings(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha.....I don die..ha ha ha...good topics deserves honest comment..insane topics deserves insane comment..ha ha ha ha..if I catch u chidekings..amo strangle u.. Ha ha ha grin grin

if u contiue with this thread,that means i will start following u from now
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Articul8(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sowy to b very harsh. That relationship does nt av anytin 2 offer. She will continue being like dt and if u try to change ur style of always begging her,she will claim u'v changed and most likely seeing somebody else.She will neva b reasonable to change her attitude too. She wunt b able to digest d fact dt u got over her.She wldnt wnt to b subdued in d rel.aving enjoyed being d boss.Its hard bro.Bt kip trying.I may b wrong
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
May the optimism of today be the foundation for tomorrow #wale #sunshine #thegifted
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ivanspring: Op, take a one-week (7days) break. Don't call. Don't text. Just IGNORE her completely. I promise you that she will bombared your phone with calls and messages...if and only if she truly loves you.
When that happens, you need to sit her down and talk about her moodswings. Tell her to work on it or you call it quits. You cannot afford to marry a person, whether man or woman with anger issues. You will suffer oh! A word is enough for the wise.
bt d prblm is, if she's a bad apple for me, den she's nt good for anybody. i dnt thnk leavin her wil change her for d next man
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: hear yourself?..it is clear that u don't understand women..female mood swings are inevitable because of the monthly changes in hormones..I do not think she is cheating.
are u sayin dis because u are a woman. and do u also do dat to your BF
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
benghaziii: well...my gf is the exact type..we fite everyday... i ve not enjoyed 24hours quarrel-free...although am too jealous..she is pretty...she has bad friends too..whores who keep advising her that she shouldn't keep her eggs in one basket...that she deserves a beta guy
we ve broken up times without number....only fr us to come bk together. .am thinking of what to do
we are nt enjoying the relationship but rather enduring it..
is gonna be 4 yrs in November...
i hope it survives
we are on d same ship. bt ours is 5yrs plus nw
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Elkewwty(f): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
gabazin080: i av dis gal dat i luv so much. bt she gets angry @ d smallest provocations. i even do beg her even wen she's @ fault. she do breakup wit me for evry fight, although we do make-up back dat nite or @ most d next nite, so its nt always a serious fight. bt jst dis mornin again, she told me as usual "jst leave me alone for now" . so i havnt cald or ping her today nd she also hasnt cald or pingd.
pls guys advice me on wat to do, am confused because am not d type dat double dates nd i find it realy difficult to move on. pls i nid advise on wat to do

@bolded

Do the same as well...
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: In a nutshell, there is no behaviour without a trigger.
dats d point. nd i think that behaviour dat triggers her anger is she's seeing another man
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
andromida:

Why? to keep fake peace.

Let this girl grow up and if she does not want to, you grow up and move on.
u think its dats easy
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
jsunex: I tink she is bn childish to always break up wit u at any slight argument, I av dsame issue few months bak bt I called my girl and talk som senses into her, letting her realize the essence of dating, which is nt to break up at any slight misunderstanding and thank God, we doing fine now .so if u can do dsame , i think tins will walk better and always try to avoid tins she does nt like.pls stop showing her too much of how u feel abt her, she will only tak u for granted, dats naija girls for u.
bt av tried talkin to her always bt her behavior is not improvin
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
balaclava: A gal constantly threatning U wit break up? Are U a worn out cloth? she can easily dispose U without a blink. Shes probably using ur time off to screw another dude. Dnt b infantuated. Gather wts left of ur Respect n mooooove.
1 love bro!
nd who is goin to marry d bad apple if i dnt try to change hr
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jennylove7575(f): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
gabazin080: are u sayin dis because u are a woman. and do u also do dat to your BF
I don't have a boyfriend.. Am still a virgin...waiting for the right man to broke me... grin
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by bosun11(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't have a boyfriend.. Am still a virgin...waiting for the right man to broke me... grin

daris God ooooo..if you be virgin ...my grandma na virgin too............ grin grin grin
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by ozo13(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
starlingbawa:

@jennylove7575

You re totally wrong! 8 times out of 10, when a girl says 'leave me alone for now' or picks a fight every other minute, then the signs are clearly evident that she's seeing another dude.

@OP: what will be will always be. There's no point in becoming hspterical. Try to exhibit some more patience and talk things out. Worse still, start weighing other options and have it at the back of your mind that she could already be lost to you.....

Shikena!!!!!!
all dis stufs u guys r talking abt.when a lady press on ya mumu button .u will always be disturbed when u sense she is fucking up.woman mata tire me walahi.if I loose her, I will hardly believe in love again.as am typing now she switched her Fone off on me after calling her line 5x and her Fone rang..hmmmm
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by GRAND30(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Your complaint is watery, bereft of hard facts and real incidents. Notwithstanding how little info you've provided, one could still say something. OP, that girl simply delights in having a young chap who has accepted a prey position. There are folks, male and female alike, sadist you may call them, whose joy flows from making victims out of other people. She has simply found one in you! You want my counsel? Quit now, or stay on with her and remain emotionally tormented!
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by 100Cents: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Afghanistan:
Na beta prìck go solve her problem. grin

Gbam !

Some girls are even allergic to beta prick. Their shakara fit reduce but go still remain.
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jsunex(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2014
gabazin080: bt av tried talkin to her always bt her behavior is not improvin

Ask any of her best friend to talk to her
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2014
gabazin080: u think its dats easy

You mean its not easy to stop begging even if she is in the wrong. Well you are not helping her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story / Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. / 29 Yr Old Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.