Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. (5391 Views)

Paypal Now Selling @185 / PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS / Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by shofu2000(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2008
Paypal is one of the best payment online methods accepted by almost every merchants online worldwide. Online marketing can be very fun and lucrative with the use of paypal but unfortunately nigeria is not among the list of countries allowed to use the services of paypal.

The good news is that I have just concluded with a friend of mine who has guaranteed me of how to obtain a US bank account and use it for verifying of paypal.  And i think i should let all online marketers here know about it.

You will obtain your US bank account through one of Nigeria bank, use your new US bank to verify your paypal. Your money goes from your paypal account into your US bank account. Then you withdraw your money via ATM here in Nigeria. Its that simple, but you must first obtain all of the information.

The process information goes now for just 1,500 naira. Ofcourse you know that when demand rises price rises, so hurry if you really need to work with paypal which i know you do.

Pay with the following bank details to

Bank Name; Guarantee Trust bank.

A/C Name; Udoh Christopher D

A/C Number; 233 2888 611 590

Mail me with payment details at; papi_ngi@yahoo.com

Or

Call; 08035109994.

I forward the detailed information to you for action. Thats all

Chris
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by goldenval(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
How can you charge 1500 just to give out free information, dear nairalanders, if anybody wanna know the bank name, just call me and i will give you the bank name free of charge without paying anything. my number is 07026061545, my name is Valentine
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by shofu2000(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2008
Ha!ha!ha!!! Funny guy. Why don't you just mention the name of the bank straight and let everyone have it at once must they call you, since you have no hidden agenda.

We are talking of getting paypal verified here and receiving your money for spending here in Nigeria. a thousand five is no fee compared to information that i have to offer. You see it merely just like that but in the actual truth, there is more to it,
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by goldplated(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
[size=15pt]DONT PAY AGAIN FOR FREE INFORMATION!!![/size]

Just go to http://247coolprofits.com/forum , Quick Register in 15 seconds and You will get the Information FREE OF CHARGE (FOC) and Reliable.

You will also get:
Free Internet Browsing Settings for your Phone and P.c
Free Recharge Card Printing Business Guide
Free Info on how to make $20-$30 Adsense Money daily with your Blogs
and others you will see.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by philem44: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2008
I can help you open and verify your paypal account in Nigeria legally.

It is a two-in-one step-by-step package.

For more info call me on: 08088464143

See you on top
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by goldplated(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
philem44:

I can help you open and verify your paypal account in Nigeria legally.

It is a two-in-one step-by-step package.

For more info call me on: 08088464143

See you on top

Why dont they learn how to do it themselves?

Go to http://247coolprofits.com/forum/free-articles/how-to-open-a-u-s-bank-account-for-paypal-verification-in-nigeria/ and learn how to verify your paypal and open a u.s bank account easily.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by naijakit(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
Verify your paypal in Nigeria, call 08063088492

travel to study free to finland , also cLL 08063088492
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by ztyle(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2008
Paypal!! paypal!!! this shit don't seem to work here, so becareful don't let nobody decieve you. sad
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by Holyrule(m): 5:03am On Dec 02, 2008
Pay all the money,get your account running and the next moment it's freezed. This information is meant to be free for such risky venture. tongue
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by Holyrule(m): 5:04am On Dec 02, 2008
Pay all the money,get your account running and the next moment it's freezed. This information is meant to be free for such risky venture. tongue
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by deepo: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
leno,

how u do pay into the paypal and withdraw from it without going thru u
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by nvstaff: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
You can buy a debit card at www.naijavirtualshop.com
to activate your paypal, it has been used by other nairalanders
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by izaga3(m): 3:10am On Jan 28, 2009
Guys i ahve tried to get paypal account and i have patronised some scumbags here on nairaland that promise paypal. But then they are all fake. when you get the paypal account it will be limited even before your first transaction. we must learn to look elsewhere because paypal and paypal marketers will surely break your heart.
from experience.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by kingville(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2009
If you need a verified paypal account within 48hrs
contact me for it, i have used mine for 2years now
and i will give you guidelines on how to use it
also with a bonus of a program that has made me
money in my paypal account.
Email.p.kay4ever@gmail.com
Phone number:07034696655
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by tatooboy: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]

All these guys talking about paypal here are all liars. I have a paypal account registered against my US address. Dont let anyone decieve you. There is more to it than all they are saying.

They are all FAKES.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by lui1(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2009
Liberty reserve is d answer to all your online payment thingy, it does not require IP adress.But if u want to pay any merchant wit paypal, u can IM me and i will do it for you. I help people pay with paypal with ease I got my Paypal account verified. just hola with my yahoo ID eminem2flex
mail: info@smsictngltd.com, eminem2flex@yahoo.com
www.smsictngltd.com
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by EverJ: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2009
How can you charge 1500 just to give out free information, dear nairalanders, if anybody wanna know the bank name, just call me and i will give you the bank name free of charge without paying anything. my number is 07026061545, my name is Valentine

Mr. Goodboy,
why u no post the damn name of the Bank, than to come dey ask people to call you to give them the tin too, na your own good, u want get mailing list?

If your own conscience is free, and both your intentions and the said information you talked about are genuine - then post here, not requesting for people to 'still' call you; while you're branding another guy "unfair".

Una betta wake up o, and help una fellow brodas and sistas o.

If an information is genuine and has a price - fine, and if is free and as well genuine - fine. Just do the right thing. l really don't see what's wrong with someone selling an information that is genuine, and will in turn - help the intended folks.

Please maintain that status quo.

KJ.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by kkikeja: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2010
any one wants to pay online payment pls contact 08023005730
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by nicenice: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
lui1:

Liberty reserve is d answer to all your online payment thingy, it does not require IP adress.But if u want to pay any merchant wit paypal, u can IM me and i will do it for you. I help people pay with paypal with ease I got my Paypal account verified. just hola with my yahoo ID eminem2flex
mail: info@smsictngltd.com, eminem2flex@yahoo.com
www.smsictngltd.com

I want to pay for website hosting service on webstarts.com about $70, I will be happy if i can pay you in Naira and you help pay through paypal

Thanks
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by odupope: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
For info on how to make cool money of a minimum of #45,000 monthly. Do send me "am intrested" as subject to my mail dola9194@gmail.com get this for free.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by ttmasta: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by earnfast(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
I don't why Nigeria can not do without pay-pal i can never trust anybody selling how to verified PayPal account in Nigeria its because when they caught you all your money is gone i have lose $38 to pay-pal , the painful part about it, is because am very broken when they took my money,

I will advices any Nigerians not to have anything to do with pay-pal if you love yourself i will be honest with you.

Your friend,
Samson.
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by sdee4u(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2011
Oga oooo, for Ninja, we no even no who is who again, everybody na sharp man , Baba God Help us ooooooooo
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by EverJ: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
Why is it always different with Naija? I post here, the next thing dem say 'robot' don ban me. Now I no even fit find the post, any way, any how. tongue
Re: Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. by buy1get2(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2011
na wa For naija o, lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Newspapers For Sale / How I Can Become An Indomie Distributor In Abuja And Also Get Supply Of Goods Fr / Motorized Roller Shutter Doors And Automatic Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.