Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures (6485 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by smithsammy(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2014
9jagirl4re, to tell the fact, 'you are an educated illiterate.' I'm not affiliated to any of this parties, so, I'm saying this with all sense of objectivity. It's either you not a Lagos residence or you are just a sadist who doesn't know how to be happy even though when things are apparently ok. As I'm going to tell you that there's no law that bars one from criticising whom one doesn't like, but, as a learned person, it is a required of you to do so constructively.

I'm not here to rant with you. But, I need to tell you all what you wrote up there "could only be told by a 9jagirl4re" who doesn't know how to get her fact right - she doesn't do a verifiable research before misinforming "vulnerable" readers.

5 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by ilugunn(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2014
I wish we can get more of Fashola to rule over Lagos and SW again and again! GOD BLESS my SW.

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by M0GIDI: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2014
raumdeuter:

Counter what?

When all 35 state governors refused to develop their states and most of their youths are in Lagos, why wont the state incur that much debt

If you are that wprried, then tell your state governor to do his job so your ppl wont be fleeing to Lagos in droves

Bros did you bother asking me my state, this is why you keep failing your exams.

3 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by raumdeuter: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Ask you your state? Are you not from Edo ni?

You know an answer and you keep asking again thats why you look slow
Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 7lives: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2014
saxywale:
I noticed that too. she is only making mockery of tinubu and fasholas government.

Those whom God have bless, no man can curse. Fashola baba the governor, if foreigners who knew how it used to be in Lagos are praising Fashola, i wonder what one individual low lifer or should I say a never do well can do or say, to rubbish Fashola's achievements, yeye they smell.

2 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by dazangel11(f): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2014
stinggy:
Lol
You're too insignificant to be given a thought grin

Really? Or u don't just have anything to say. Significant Idiat

4 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by dazangel11(f): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2014
7lives:

Those whom God have bless, no man can curse. Fashola baba the governor, if foreigners who knew how it used to be in Lagos are praising Fashola, i wonder what one individual low lifer or should I say a never do well can do or say, to rubbish Fashola's achievements, yeye they smell.

I asked a simple question you can chose to answer the question or stfu if you don't have an answer to it

4 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by dazangel11(f): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2014
7lives:

I asked a simple question you can chose to answer the question or stfu rather than calling someone slow you animal

3 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by aljharem(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2014
How I wish this can hit the FP

God bless the OP

7 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by aljharem(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
But can you blame Fashola, after all he is not from Lagos state

OP you also forgot to add the 22 billion Naira Loan from IMF Tinubu borrowed for his "railway project"

and you forgot the 0.83 miles bridge (Lekki Ikoyi) because of his Bordillion Oga valve at 29 billion Naira shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by tomakint: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Fashola is working...........see aChIeVeMeNtS grin grin 'Eko o ni baje o' grin

7 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by tomakint: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: But can you blame Fashola, after all he is not from Lagos state

OP you also forgot to add the 22 billion Naira Loan from IMF Tinubu borrowed for his "railway project"

and you forgot the 0.83 miles bridge (Lekki Ikoyi) because of his Bordillion Oga valve at 29 billion Naira shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nice points bro! .....but wait a minute, is this the aljharem I used to know (that attacks anything tomakint) or another? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by aljharem(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
tomakint:
Nice points bro! .....but wait a minute, is this the aljharem I used to know (that attacks anything tomakint) or another? undecided

This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on you and likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a frudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by tomakint: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:
This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on you and likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co
I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc
APC is a frudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.
Who is deceiving who here.
TOUCHE!

10 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 7lives: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
dazangel11:

I asked a simple question you can chose to answer the question or stfu rather than calling someone slow you animal

E dey pain you gaga o.
Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 7lives: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
dazangel11:

E dey pain you o gaga o.
Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI:

Try and counter what the @OP is saying, stop foaming in the mouth.
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by anonimi: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
dridowu: BRT is no more like before, the maintenance culture is poor

The maintenance CULTURE will be poor if you do not educate ALL the children in your area.
QED!

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by ketoprofen(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

Counter what?

When all 35 state governors refused to develop their states and most of their youths are in Lagos, why wont the state incur that much debt

If you are that wprried, then tell your state governor to do his job so your ppl wont be fleeing to Lagos in droves

is fashola feeding, clothing or housing the so called youths?

3 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by gunuvi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
fashola and kirikiri get talk after his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by aljharem(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
gunuvi: fashola and kirikiri get talk after his tenure.
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by Validated: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
OP this is mind boggling. Eko ni baje ooooo! The Bourdillon house project is interesting.

To think this is same man being taunted for VP? God forbid. NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Validated: OP this is mind boggling. Eko ni baje ooooo! The Bourdillon house project is interesting.

To think this is same man being taunted for VP? God forbid. NEVER AGAIN!
My Dear those two have finished Lagos with debt and insecurity. Did you see how much they got for education millions of dollars for 2 buildings. How do you sell the Governors Lodge how is it possible ?
Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by Firefire(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
tomakint:
Fashola is working...........see aChIeVeMeNtS grin grin 'Eko o ni baje o' grin

Eko oti fe baje tan patapata. Jimi Agbaje to the rescue!

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2015
ilugunn:
I wish we can get more of Fashola to rule over Lagos and SW again and again! GOD BLESS my SW.
See mumu! This is all you can wish the youths of Lagos? More tool gates for Tinubu?

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:40am On Mar 25, 2015
aljharem:
But can you blame Fashola, after all he is not from Lagos state

Thanks for the reminder(When did you have an awakening?) anybody doubting what type of change APC wants should revisit this thread for clarification!

These guys are pure comedy soon this circus will end and we will be singing "Where Are The Clowns"
I enjoyed the show it is a new age for Nigerian Politics! Especially with The Information Act. Now that Nigerians know so much we now must hold those exposed accountable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by tit(f): 1:40am On Mar 25, 2015
ilugunn:

he can transfer to oyo state.
he is not a lagosian and you know it.

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:43am On Mar 25, 2015
jking001:
Rubbish Fashola Daft swine should do something about lekki interlocking roads.
Now a year later how far on the roads? Cause my Uncles whole area was under water all rainy season. undecided
Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by rebranded(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2015
9jagirl4re:

My friend what do you mean Fashola did a great job in 8 years he found people to build schools for free saving Tinubu tax payers money do you not recognize leadership?

Jimi Agbaje is that you?? hope you have finally paid your tax you are owing Lagos State
Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:52am On Mar 25, 2015
dridowu:
BRT is no more like before, the maintenance culture is poor
Well since Tinubu left it for Fashola and the Commsioner blamed the spare parts market ran by Tinubu's daughter

On his part, the State Commissioner for Transportation, Kayode Opeifa, while reacting to commuters' complaints about the poor condition of BRT buses, attributed the poor maintenance of the buses to the dearth of spare parts in the country.

He said: "You know, we don't manufacture buses and we don't manufacture spares.

We do manufacture buses but tribalism won't let them act right.
Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Let’s face it; with the okadas gone, the poor in Lagos don’t get home until midnight and then they have to set out for work by 5 a.m.; and that is if they have a job. I asked a lady in my neighbourhood supermarket how much she makes as a cashier. She told me N20,000 a month. I don’t know how anybody can survive in Fashola’s Lagos with such a salary, especially since over 50 per cent of that goes for transportation alone.
*Paying tolls: The new departure in Fashola’s Lagos is that people now have to pay for driving on tarred roads. If you are one of the poor residents of Ajah, Badore, Elegushi, Ajiran, Sangotedo, Abijo, Ibeju, and other communities in Eti-osa, Epe and Ibeju-Lekki local government areas, you will now have to pay tolls for leaving your house to head for the Lagos mainland and pay again for going back home. On the Lekki expressway, no less than three tolls are envisaged for just a 50- kilometre stretch of road.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/warning-poor-people-are-not-wanted-in-lagos-megacity/#sthash.sO0bm2jy.dpuf

The many ways Fashola has shown us the common man shall be dealt with this is the change APC wants to give Nigeria.

Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2015
rebranded:

Jimi Agbaje is that you?? hope you have finally paid your tax you are owing Lagos State
Tinubu dash your own pay with or without taxes withheld?
Shame on you children are suffering and your backing criminals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola / Akpabio Ordered To Vacate Seat For Oshiomole At Tinibu’s Colloquium / What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.