Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Press Select To Load Rom List - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Press Select To Load Rom List (950 Views)

How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc / Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS Rom Download / What Do I Do If My Ps3 Doesn't Load Cd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Select To Load Rom List by worldgame1002: 4:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Ok not enough people seem to read the quick guide so for the people who keep asking why arent my games showing.

After gateway loads up. You need to press select to load up your roms. They will not show up by themselves. Every time there is a new update please refer to the quick guide to see if there is something new you have to do. Mods please sticky this while i dont mind helping people out but some people do not seem to get the concept that the quick guide is included for a reason.

(1) (Reply)

Over 65 PC Games Available for Sale / Help!! I Need To Hack Asphalt8 On My Windows Phone / The Massive Open World Games You Should Buy In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.