Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (31960 Views)

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by poiZon: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2014
timijoseph01:
how old are u...

maybe shud be older than u. ask google
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by eyeon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
slap1: Where's it going to?
Don't mind it, it's checking something.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Tolubory(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
May God help us .
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by sucrev: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Oh.....but its not my business.
it is ur business because if it hits the earth,u re gone
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by slap1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
nnekamezor: Na to ur house ooosmiley
No wahala. I full ground.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Idrismusty97(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
When would an asteroid 300 times bigger than Mount Everest hit earth with the speed of lighting? undecided I look forward to that day.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by searay(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oh my God! We are not even through with Ebola yet another one has arrived.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by makahlj2: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
endtime tinz
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Bholutife18(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

No, she'll be dead in your dead arms.
what?!
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Bholutife18(f): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Idrismusty97: When would an asteroid 300 times bigger than Mount Everest hit earth with the speed of lighting? undecided I look forward to that day.
it'll happen, just make sure you don't wake up during the dream as you might miss the catastrophic part.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Bholutife18(f): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
sucrev: it is ur business because if it hits the earth,u re gone
even if it aint hitting the earth, is 'knowing' a crime? Smh for some niggaz
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Bholutife18(f): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jimmyo3: I think nairalanders are very dumb when it comes to science thread,u hardly see reasonable comment...
seriously
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by kernel504(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bholutife18: Ouch! I pray it doesm take earth as last bust stop.

I thought there is no gravitational force in the space?
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by prettiest1(f): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
adrainuche: ....

well done sir
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
slap1: No wahala. I full ground.
Okay oosmiley
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by jsunex(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Oh.....but its not my business.

Nt ur business bt went it hit d earth, u go no how far...
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Bholutife18(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
dam007: bust stop Seriously??
sorry, i meant burst stop

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by tejpot(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
ayusco85:

The mesosphere has no business stopping asteroid. Do u even know what an asteroid is? Get ur facts right.
The man that sells fact, go and consult again, maybe u will get answers to what stops major falling space objects from getting to the Earth. Factor-in the speed of the asteroid, the size and I will tell you that the gravitational action in the mesospheric layer of the atmosphere is good to stop the asteroid. From the about 200km where the line of mesopause lies, up to the outer space the protection is quite enough for us not to worry. Ask me another question pls.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Oyimzy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
deeptechcool: ko, ni

Am sick of those meaingless wordsundecided
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by ugoezeik(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Afghanistan:
No babe its not gonna hit earth. Even if it does, I'll keep you safe. You'll be safe in my arms.
ashawo so U nver wan leave dis small gals alone ehh
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Worksunlimited: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
why d asteroid no just send im particle cum shekau hideout for sambisa forest.. Make our gallant soldiers rip dem apart as dem dep pop out from dia hideout like popcorn...
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by dam007(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bholutife18: sorry, i meant burst stop
bolu I believe you meant bus stop.... You're one of a kind... Nairaland and even Nigeria at large needs more people like you..
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by jonsin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Neroanna: Its none of my business.

it should, cos it might land on your roof
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by jonsin(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
ugoezeik: ashawo so U nver wan leave dis small gals alone ehh

no mind am, na small small gehs him like
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by jonsin(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Idrismusty97: When would an asteroid 300 times bigger than Mount Everest hit earth with the speed of lighting? undecided I look forward to that day.

na your head e go land first
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by iamdominus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Worksunlimited: why d asteroid no just send im particle cum shekau hideout for sambisa forest.. Make our gallant soldiers rip dem apart as dem dep pop out from dia hideout like popcorn...

maybe you should direct its movement to bokoharam's hideout
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Worksunlimited: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
iamdominus:

maybe you should direct its movement to bokoharam's hideout

Because na you sponsor the equipment wey i go use do the movement ba?
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Each time I hear about asteroid coming close to earth it reminds me of this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMnZr5DDRlA
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by iamdominus(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Because na you sponsor the equipment wey i go use do the movement ba?

No
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Neroanna(f): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
jonsin:

it should, cos it might land on your roof
it won't but if it does, i will come seek shelter in your room grin
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Neroanna(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Icekeeng:
I may be quite timid when talking to a beautiful diva like yourself, pardon me! But can you show me the ropes i can use in approaching someone who looks just like u? *clears_throat*
lol.oh boy! Someone who looks just like me? Hmmmm......i can't.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by deeptechcool(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oyimzy:

Am sick of those meaingless wordsundecided
Definitely, you are SIC K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo / 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.