Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (31955 Views)

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by iamdominus(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
deeptechcool: Definitely, you are SIC K

Confirmed! cool

1 Like

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Icekeeng(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Neroanna: lol.oh boy! Someone who looks just like me? Hmmmm......i can't.
M cwious here, i nid ya help abi am i asking too mussh? I hope nt! U are simply an icon of beauty... Mind if i know thou name??
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Qasim6(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
ko de kan aye
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by semmysh(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi,

Those of us from naijaland dot com dot ng enjoyed this post.

We will like you to share some of the info at naijaland dot com dot ng too

Thanks
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by prodiG(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Omakid01(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
am scared ooo cryam scared ooo
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by thexzy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please, I'll like to watch it live....What's the frequency of the channel??
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by fidzy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
bizngr: I love science!

U love science, when it hits earth and u follow everyone running around, that's how u will twit; science things
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by fidzy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
CoolHunk: I wish the asteroid could sonic boom the Boko Haram camp.

Imagination is a very strong tool #seconded sha
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by FILUX(m): 4:13am On Sep 06, 2014
This is clear messag that this earth as we know it will surely be destroy by fire 2peter 3:10, revelation 8. Every body need surrender to Jesus as lord and personal saviour only those who gave their life to him will be saved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by chibexme(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
How To Send Unlimited Free SMS Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet

1) Download "Ozioma" app from Google Play for Android users or Blackberry AppWorld for Blackberry users.

2) If you are using Blackberry and do not have BB subscription visit http://ozioma.net through your phone and download from Ozioma website.

3) If you already have Ozioma app installed on your mobile phone or tablet with version less than 2.3, upgrade to start enjoying free SMS.

4) Create account if you wish to keep track of your sent messages. Account creation is optional.

Note: this service is not a promo, its free and unlimited for real.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Sarahn: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2014
It should hit earth na.
Earth needs to have some humans wiped out else humans are gonna destroy this planet.
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Atesunate15(m): 2:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Thinking...waiting
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by blitzzix(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2014
haw dat one take concern persn
Re: Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday by Spyonsurvey: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
***Mothers' Day Gift***

Sunday March 6, 2016

Thinking of what to present her?

Install a TRACKER in her Vehicle(s) for just 35k Only. Offer ends Monday March 7, 2016 #Take Advantage

#WeNeverStopWaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts / 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.