Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics (5836 Views)

‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Don't Be A Weakling, Be Assertive - Prof Sagay To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Illiterate, I'm sorry to say this, 1966 pogrom could repeat itself.

WHAT IS STOPPING YOU MOFOS FROM TRYING!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: is orlando trying to digress from the topic? How on earth would have think that ihejirika will fund his campaign? Man, that was a gaffe from you, your reasoning lacks luminosity.
I blame myself for engaging you when It's obvious you're clueless.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I blame myself for engaging you when It's obvious you're clueless.
bros, don't be sorry about it, its human to goof. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Iykopee(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
If anybody is sick in the head, let him/her come forward to arrest ihejirika. I dont believe in excess noise making.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by IGBOSON1: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok: And when the same man mentioned SA Sherif and SL Sanusi. You believe him.

^^^Are you just thick or what? Each case should be looked at on its own merit! The Prof analysed the one of Ihejirika and through deductive reasoning came to the conclusion that the accusations don't make sense! Now use the same approach for the individuals you just mentioned!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by thwarrior72: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jesusloveyou: is it also sensible or logical for a muslim to kill themselves?and boko haram wil never allow a non-muslim to tel him to kill his fellow muslim.it is only God dat know who is behind bh.lets pray againt this evil.in my opinion,corruption minded pdp is d cause,all things been equal,when pdp do d right thing.gej stop corruption.
Yea it is logically possible, take for instance in Iraq shia muslims are killing Sunni muslims, so for muslims anything goes

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
If truly BH told Davis this and he believes then he(Davies) is the worse negotiator ever. BH is bold enuf to make a public video claiming attacks and stuff, so if they truly wanted a name someone they'll just do it on their own. besides all this is just a diversion from whatever they are planning. To be honest, Ebola virus has made them irrelevant in the country so they trying to be heard just like any other attention seeker (APC) lol....
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by alex4roses(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
If iherijerika was mention then he should be question what the fu$k
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by onyeokwu: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

we Igbos know that this is what the you yerobas has been wishing for the igbos
and we are not surprise of asslicking with the north
because you cowards can not match the great igbos
but this time
we will be on the offensive and all nigeria will burn to ashes
dare try us this time
we are prepared fools
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Jesusloveyou: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: Yea it is logically possible, take for instance in Iraq shia muslims are killing Sunni muslims, so for muslims anything goes
therefore it's also possible for ihejirika to sponsor them for d killing of igbos.or is also possible for sheriff to sponsor d killing of muslims.God is watching.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by BrokenTV: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Big illiterate, 1966 is long gone this is 2014. You can start what you wish for and see how it will consume you Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by dumodust(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
I dont know why you guys are arguing but the last time I checked, the australian did not mention any particular name apart from sheriff. He said sacked military chief... ihejirika's retirement was delayed to pave way for minimah. Military chiefs also includes Goc's etc
broaden your possibilities and dont fixate on one man because el-rufai said so

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by thwarrior72: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jesusloveyou: therefore it's also possible for ihejirika to sponsor them for d killing of igbos.or is also possible for sheriff to sponsor d killing of muslims.God is watching.
It is logically illogical for a muslim to accept money or any inducement from infidel to kill a fellow muslim, it seems u have forgotten that we are talking about islamic jihadist, that started by bombing churches & Christians before metamorphosing into this giant monster.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by arsetalks(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI: We've been saying this for days, only the gullible will believe the trash that Ihejirika is sponsoring boko haram.

What would Ihejirika gain from sponsoring boko haram? This is one question the alarmingly low IQ filled party of APC can't explain.
It is very simple. Let the world court investigate him. Is it that hard? No one is saying he is guilty and no one should assume he is innocent until he is proved to be.

If Ihejirika has nothing to gain from sponsoring Boko haram, Davis has something to gain by naming him as one of the sponsors?

I don't care whether he is from the east or the west, all we ( I? ) care about is he been investigated. It is not persecution, but investigation if guilty prosecute him. Simple.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by akinwun(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is it, Davis by findings and red- handed-capture, caught sanusi and sherif in the very act, he mentioned it in the course of negotiation, the boko guys heard and knew two of their sponsors has been exposed and then they bring up the general's name to create a false impression he is on their side, just to cause confusion and diversion. Then Mr Davis carried out his investigation, but evidence against ihejirika was very thin as he mentioned in his interview.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
dumodust: I dont know why you guys are arguing but the last time I checked, the australian did not mention any particular name apart from sheriff. He said sacked military chief... ihejirika's retirement was delayed to pave way for minimah. Military chiefs also includes Goc's etc
broaden your possibilities and dont fixate on one man because el-rufai said so

I have been thinking this too!!!!

Your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by MeAboki(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes because he fits the profile after saying that it was the 13% oil derivative that rendered the NE poor causing BH to rise

Sharap! Don't you think that Ihejirika also fits the same profile but for a different reason: MONEY; after all is he not Igbo?
What will Igbo not do for MONEY; including selling or killing his own mother, father or even children - if you doubt that, then pls take a stroll to NL's own Crime section, you wouldn't have to go far before you will find real life examples - there are many of them.

Igbos are simply being hypocritical and tribalistic by coming out en masse trying to protect their kinsman; who unfortunately has been clearly f!ngered by a neutral and therefore more credible source.

Lets see how he would come out and defend himself; though I doubt if anything would come out it, as all the alleged culprits are within the ruling party PDP or close to the President.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by freeR1: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Following Prof's assertion, we will never ever know BH sponsors. This is another shocking gibberish from a respected Prof. Ask the Americans how they get their intelligence and information and you will understand how much you can get from a simple interrogation.
Permit me to now apply same logic for Sheriff.

His state is in ruins because of BH
BH has named him their enemy No. 1
He has lost very close associates and family members to BH
If Borno is destroyed, he stands to lose everything politically.

Now I ask, can these my assertion absolve Sheriff too? Capital No. That applies to being Igbo and Christian that Prof is referring to. The biggest motivation for supporting BH is the Defense Budget. Those reaping directly from it should be investigated ie Ihejerika, Sheriff, Shettima and co. We must stop this tribal and religious nonsense if we are to move forward and get to the root of this crisis.

When folks share money, they don't talk of tribe or religion.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by nduchucks: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
SamIkenna:

BH's strength has increased 30 fold since Ihejirika left. How do you account for the increase?

Stop speaking like a dummy. We all know that you are not one.. Ask your other brother who is the Commander-In-Chief that question.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by ritux: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: The coincidence between Boko Haram and APC can no longer be ignore.

1)Within days of El Rufai(APC) accusing the COAS of boko haram sponsorship, Boko haram via australian negotiator comes out to accuse the COAS of sponsorship. This same COAS the Northern elders begged to go easy on Boko Haram? undecided

2)Why did Boko Haram never come out to deny or claim responsibility for the attack on Gen Buhari? Could it be it was all a stunt to fool the public rather than an attack?

3)Why did Boko Hram not gain grounds during the time of Ihejirika but after his retirement to contest Abia Gov? Today Boko is taking City where they once ran for their dear life? undecided

4)Are Nigerians so daft to think a secret society like Boko Hram will reveal their sponsors whilst top commanders such as Kabiru Soko to in Nigeria custody could not ascertain where their sponsorship was coming from, even under torture? undecided

5)Boko Haram seems to time their bombardment to coincide with major events such as elections in Osun, PDP rally and Presidential national address.

6)Why have America, Britain and France not yet rescued the Chibok girls or ascertained Boko Haram sponsor?

7)Since when is a terrorist group that have killed thousands of Nigerians credible source of information on their sponsors and why haven't these same commanders given Nigerians tip off on their operations to save lives? Think my people think!

8.)In the Australian negotiator shoes will you cross Boko Haram and risk beheading or appease(pacify) them?

BOKO HARAM is APC and APC is Boko Haram, their ideology is Islam and all Nigeria must embrace Sharia. This problem started with the introduction of Sharia and will end with the ban on Sharia.

As long as they hold on to Chibok girls and try to divert our attention whilst they take territory, they remain terrorist and cannot be trusted.

#Release the Chibok girls we ask not sponsor.

I agree with everything u said apart from the Chibok girls. I still believe it's a hoax.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
only a quarter-brained human would believe that ihejirika sponsors boko haram
i would have to first believe that the pope sponsors ISIS before i believe that ihejirika sponsors the murdering gang of satan worshipers
but nigerians are not particularly intelligent people per se (maybe minus few people there).
that this thing is even being debated tells a lot about average nigerian IQ

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Orunto: It's a game Prof. The Northern Caliphate played the music. Ihejirika and Steve Davis danced right in front of bokoharam.
Every time I hear someone call themselves Professors or PhD holders from a Nigerian University, I cringe ;Gej quickly comes to mind,now this "Professor".

I have worked with Nigerian Govt's since the 70's up until a few years ago and I can tell you for a fact that Mr.Davies is absolutely right. He just hasn't released enough material to crush Nigeria and have the North and West storming into Aso Rock and dragging that terrorist President out of it.

No one is saying Ihejirika picked up guns and ammo and joined BH in disguise to fight against his country, but it is obvious that he used his influence to fuel and escalate/foment the BH crisis. Ask yourself, what happened to all the weapons seized at the borders when he was in charge? Where are the suspects? What happened to the cases.

For whatever reason(profit, trying to break up the country etc), ihejirika was sponsoring a faction of the insurgency by (probably) feeding them info, arms etc and/or he was making a killing (no pun intended) off the Defense budget by sabotaging the war for his own personal gains.

For those claiming he is innocent, how about Henry Okah? The fact is GEJ knows more than he is telling and he can't spill anything because his fingers are also stained. Nigeria will not, and cannot, survive another 18months with GEJ in charge. The country will become another Somalia 2yrs from now if he rules for another 1 1/2 year.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Balyz: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Straight to The Hague in a pair of cuffs cheesy
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by BlackTechnology: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2014
MeAboki:

Sharap! Don't you think that Ihejirika also fits the same profile but for a different reason: MONEY; after all is he not Igbo?
What will Igbo not do for MONEY; including selling or killing his own mother, father or even children - if you doubt that, then pls take a stroll to NL's own Crime section, you wouldn't have to go far before you will find real life examples - there are many of them.

Igbos are simply being hypocritical and tribalistic by coming out en masse trying to protect their kinsman; who unfortunately has been clearly f!ngered by a neutral and therefore more credible source.

Lets see how he would come out and defend himself; though I doubt if anything would come out it, as all the alleged culprits are within the ruling party PDP or close to the President.

So other tribes are perfect people

If I follow your logic,

Why are other tribes suffering under corruption armed robbery Ibadan ritualists etc
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by BlackTechnology: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Balyz: Straight to The Hague in a pair of cuffs cheesy

Yes together with Obj Danjunma Gowon Muritala Adekunle Awo etc for war crimes.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by JuanDeDios: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2014
emmatok:

Ok let's get this right.
Devis is wrong For mentioning Ihejirika, but he is right for calling SA Sherif and SL Sanusi.
I sense Hypocrisy here .
Actually, I think Davis is wrong on all counts. Boko Haram sold him disinformation.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by meforyou1(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2014
emmatok: And when the same man mentioned SA Sherif and SL Sanusi. You believe him.
he didn't mention Sanusi. And we all know SAS was their sponsor
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by JEITO: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Stephen Davies....another proof that some western elements are interested in destroying Nigeria, so they can't seize the opportunity to plunder the Nation

Davies might have been invited by The President, but his allegiance belongs somewhere else. angry
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by poiZon: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: An Igbo man can do anything for money. Ihejirika is not an exception. Has anybody asked where he got the money he wants to use in his "rumoured" bid to be governor of Abia State in 2015?

U must be a kid wif this kiddergarten question.
whr is buhari getting his money to contest the presidency after leaving power for29 yrs, considering the fact though shoddy that he didnt steal public n awa money?
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
exactly my thinking. prof. Itse Sagay has observed. it doesn't add up of what d Australia man said
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Balkan(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Fourwinds: exactly my thinking. prof. Itse Sagay has observed. it doesn't add up of what d Australia man said
ihejirika can never be prosecuted. he is coming back as defense minister to finish the remaining boko boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Biafra Soldiers Saying We Will Kill Saboteurs VIDEO / Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor / Can Igbos Ever Be United?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.