Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (30177 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by smartmom(f): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
trendiitee:
Wen I was 3, Mysef,my elder bro and my cousin, carried my mum's large- sized apple hair cream and started licking it claiming it was sweet until we got caught by my dad and dat day ehn,,koboko restored us to factory settings..

lol manual reset abi? It was Palmer's cocoa butter cream that tempted us thus.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by smartmom(f): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
ideyhere:
Lemme keep updating...
At around 9yrs, I saw always in my mom's room...i asked what it was and she told me it's toilet roll. I said she should gimme one and she refused. Later I sneaked into her room and collected one, took it to school to show my friends that my mummy uses packaged tissue embarassed

oh dear oh oh oh dear looovl
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Adesiji77: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
I was just a little boy...out of curiousity, i wrapped a polythene nylon on a finger and put it in the fire to see what will become of it...the nylon melted on the finger, especially on the nail region. It caused a serious burn on my nail before my parents could see what was going on but thank God that they were alert... embarassed

That particular nail is permanently 'split' but I thank God because it could have been worse...
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by texanomaly(f): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2014
pussypounder:
I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

Lol...You should have paid more attention in science class. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by MrCork: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2016
vanessa566:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA grin
My day was tough but this made my day, made me rotfl grin

^^^^YEEEEEEEEEPA.... SEE NYANSH!!! tongue

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Sammyblaq(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
One hot afternoon I decided to disturb the whole neighborhood. I threw stones on rooftops, hitting hard on any empty vessel just to produce noise like am high.

Unfortunately I was tear-gased by a police neighbor. Na so I blind for 2days.
#About7
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by chival(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Eddlad:
Well here goes..

I used to take up flash light to the top of our house and throw it to the sky.......hoping to see what was behind all that darkness. cheesy

Huh? You say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.