Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9929 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
The sack of Shagari was widely celebrated.

I am not a fan of Buhari's as much as Jonathan your clueless patron is celebrating and reliving the inglorious legacies of Sanni Abacha

Where you there and old enough to be concious about the times then?

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: When did I assign you to speak for me? When did I complain to you? Can't you make your comments without bringing me in? This is pathetic. If you have any problem with my threads, It's your business.

Look at you cheesy

You're the biggest joke on this section these days. I'm only trying to point that out to you.

The problem I have with your threads is that they're always created to impress your bosses on here rather than out of conviction. Now that's pathetic.

Man up boy!!! And stop grovelling for recognition and approval.

12 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by chinology: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Aljharem welcome home.. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2014
@OP.

Quit this crap. You have always hated Tinubu and this has totally clouded your objectivity. You were a cyber pal in the past but now I don't really know what you are about because your capacity, over years, for tenaciously hating an individual and obsessing about a person with no political office or direct influence has made you mentally unstable to the extent you appear ready to side with sheer malevolence and what would be disastrous for Lagos.

Dude, are you a true Lagosian, with the true interest of the State at heart, as you claim? Or are you just another individual who cannot see clearly or move on with his life till Tinubu is 6 feet under? Man mi, you are just emptily toxic these days because of your senseless hatred of Tinubu. If a true Lagosian you will know what the State faces and the stellar effort of the APC, which made Fashola one of the most influential global thinkers, that has delivered so many positives for our beloved State.

You are no Lagosian. Merely a chap with an axe to grind which has made him to completely lose his ways and all sense of perspective. Look at those you are apologising to !!! At least they don't pretend to be confused as you are. We know where they stand. Get a grip or simply become a PDP Nairalander completely and leave APC, Tinubu, Fashola the eff alone. Stop the cowardice, grovelling and duplicity . Get behind the PDP fully and bring it on !!! Join the fight to own the the political soul of Lagos. Spare us your pathetic attention-seeking. Put your effort behind those you think can move Lagos forward. Stop boring us with your hateful obsession with a man who holds no Nigerian administrative office. Tinubu is "bad" then pitch your tent fully with Obanikoro, Bode George et al and meet us real Lagosians at the poll. No long thing. Stop the pus*y behaviour.

9 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by nuclearboy(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Basically then, the idea is that we should run a one party state with everybody kow-towing to the same set of people who thus find no reason to try to please Nigerians but just seek to show loyalty to PDP so as to get closer and closer to the "pot of gold" that politicians have turned power in Nigeria to?

The current opposition may not be saints but neither are PDP! Time will sift and cleanse them all BUT WE NEED a strong opposition to always keep whoever the ruling party is, in check!!

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2014
illugun:

My point is that this thread is very unnecessary.

Oh!!!!

Aljharem's opinion is unnecessary?

Tell me, whose opinion is? Yours?

Did you make such comment when barcanista declared his support for APC?

You see my point? Your hypocrisy?

10 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2014
just tot to share this
1. Akwa Ibom. 31LGCs. N69.4bn
2. Rivers. 23 LGCs. N67.6bn
3. Delta. 23 LGCs. N62.2bn
4. Bayelsa. 8 LGCs. N50.4bn
5. Kano. 44 LGCs. N34.5bn
6. Lagos. 20 LGCs. N30.0bn
7. Katsina. 34 LGCs. N25.5bn
8. Ondo. 18 LGCs. N24.8bn
9. Oyo. 33 LGCs. N24.6bn
10.Kaduna. 23 LGCs. N23.7bn
11 BORNO. 27 LGCS. 22.1BN
12 NIGER. 25 LGCS. 22.1BN
13.IMO. 27LGCS. 21.9BN
14.JIGAWA. 27LGCS. 21.6bn
15.BAUCHI. 20LGCS. 21.4BN
16.EDO. 18LGCS. 20.6BN
17.BENUE. 23LGCS.20.2BN
18.SOKOTO. 23LGCS. 19.8BN
19.KOGI. 21LGCS. 18.8BN
20.OSUN. 30LGCS. 18.76BN
21.ANAMBRA. 21LGCS. 18.74BN
22.ADAMAWA. 21LGCS. 18.6BN
23.KEBBI. 21LGCS. 18.3BN
24.OGUN. 20LGCS. 17.8BN
25.ABIA. 17LGCS. 17.48BN
26.TARABA. 16LGCS. 17.3BN
27.YOBE. 17LGCS. 17BN
28.PLATEAU. 17LGCS. 16.9BN
29.ZAMFARA. 14LGCS. 16.7BN
30.CROSS RIVERS. 18LGCS. 16.5BN
31.ENUGU. 17LGCS. 16.4BN
32.KWARA. 16LGCS. 15.6BN
33.EKITI. 16LGCS. 13.8BN
34.NASSARAWA. 13LGCS. 13.67BN
35.GOMBE. 11LGCS. 13.65
36.EBONYI. 13LGCS. 12.6BN
37.FCT-ABUJA. 6LGCS. 3.2BN

BELLOW IS THE LIST OF HUGE DEPT PROFILE FOR ALL STATES IN THE FEDERATION

Its Time to ask your Governors what they have been doing with all these debts they have accrued despite the huge monthly allocation they get from the Federal Govt.

Do you think these huge debt pile up is warranted especially by a state like Lagos with a massive monthly Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) of more than 50 billion Naira? And these are just external debts and not Local debts owed to contractors, bankers etc..

Nigerians, ask YOUR Governors questions! They are there to serve!
Below is the list state by state!

Kano owes $61.7million
Katsina owes $74.6million
Akwa Ibom owes $61.6 million
Cross River owes $113million
Kebbi owes $47.8million
Kogi owes $33.8million
Imo owes $51.9million
Kwara owes $45.5million
Lagos owes $611.2 million
Nassarawa owes $36.9 million
Kaduna owes $215.6million
Niger owes $29.7million
Anambra owes $26.7million
Ogun state owes $102million
Ondo owes $51.8 million
Osun owes $62.7million
Oyo owes $76.6million
Plateau owes $21.9million
Rivers owes $36.6million
Jigawa owes $33.6million
Gombe owes $31.7million
Enugu owes $50million
Delta owes $18.9million
Ekiti owes $36.1million
Edo owes $42.7 million
Ebonyi owes $41.5million
Bayelsa owes $28million
Bornu owes $24.1million
Benue owes 28.4million
Bauchi owes $67.1million
Adamawa owes $30.2million
Abia state owes $35.9 million

yea, so this should be a basis for comparism
culled from http://mienpamo./
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by chinology: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Where you there and old enough to be concious about the times then?

You mean you're only aware of events that happen in your pressence/lifetime?

I may not be there, but it's part of Nigeria's evolving history... and i sure did't sleep in my history classes.

I'm out'a here!

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2014
obayaya:

So because he now has a different view of things he has suddenly become foolish and have been paid?

That's the kinda hypocrisy that Nigerians hate about APC.

That's how you people will lash out at your newest recruit barcanista whenever he has any conflicting opinion. You guys have finally overwhelmed him that now all he does is opening threads to please you guys.

NgeneUkwenu, You are something else. You're the worst of them all.

Aljharem made a choice. A choice he'll have to live with. You have no right to call him foolish.

Obayaya, the Evil PDP Spokesperson on Nairaland, stop me mentioning my name, I nugo? Daalu!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by DANILSA(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Seun am not happy the way people's account is hacked on daily basis, Aljharam's account has been hacked next Berem, Obiagelli, Demdem and abagworo will follow. The race for 2015 is really tough.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe: @OP.

Quit this crap. You have always hated Tinubu and this has totally clouded your objectivity. You were a cyber pal in the past but now I don't really know what you are about because your capacity, over years, for tenaciously hating an individual and obsessing about a person with no political office or direct influence has made you mentally unstable to the extent you appear ready to side with sheer malevolence and what would be disastrous for Lagos.

Dude, are you a true Lagosian, with the true interest of the State at heart, as you claim? Or are you just another individual who cannot see clearly or move on with his life till Tinubu is 6 feet under? Man mi, you are just emptily toxic these days because of your senseless hatred of Tinubu. If a true Lagosian you will know what the State faces and the stellar effort of the APC, which made Fashola one of the most influential global thinkers, that has delivered so many positives for our beloved State.

You are no Lagosian. Merely a chap with an axe to grind which has made him to completely lose his ways and all sense of perspective. Look at those you are apologising to !!! At least they don't pretend to be confused as you are. We know where they stand. Get a grip or simply become a PDP Nairalander completely and leave APC, Tinubu, Fashola the eff alone. Stop the cowardice, grovelling and duplicity . Get behind the PDP fully and bring it on !!! Join the fight to own the the political soul of Lagos. Spare us your pathetic attention-seeking. Put your effort behind those you think can move Lagos forward. Stop boring us with your hateful obsession with a man who holds no Nigerian administrative office. Tinubu is bad then pitch your tent with obanikoro then and meet us real Lagosians at the poll. No long thing. Stop the pus*y behaviour.

What's all these rubbish you wrote?

He's "just emptily toxic these days". He's not "a true lagosian". He now has a "Pussy behavior". But he was your "cyber pal" in the past. shocked

What changed? His views no longer align with yours? And he became all that?

SMH!!!

18 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2014
obayaya:

Oh!!!!

Aljharem's opinion is unnecessary?

Tell me, whose opinion is? Yours?

Did you make such comment when barcanista declared his support for APC?

You see my point? Your hypocrisy?
I think I will add you to the list of mentions I Ignore. I understand that barcanista has given you and your likes sleepless nights. I dnt want to even insult you nor denigrade to your level of stvpidity and shallowness. I dnt av time for zombies

Enjoy your fools paradise

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

Paid ? Do you think I am Gbawe that sees nothing wrong in APC and everything wrong in PDP.

Actually found out Gbawe is in Fashola's APC government and he will soon be exposed

Lying N*gga, what are you waiting for? Expose me right now !!! Why "soon" ? Expose me now or admit you are a mentally deranged lunatic. Gbawe will soon be known to everyone. I am a totally self-made person needing nothing from anyone. I have nada to do with Fashola, Tinubu or even Nigerian politics beyond wanting a meritocratic and empowering society for Nigeria as I see elsewhere and has even benefited massively from . That is why I am a member of this forum.

People like you are cowards. Don't talk. Do it pu*sy. Expose my link to Fashola or Tinubu. I dare you. Is this not how some said Aregbesola is my Uncle when I have no relationship at all with the man beyond supporting his effort for Osun? Bros, you are not a true Lagosian. I am. I am a well-known and respected character, for all the right reasons, in my Surulere hood till today. I would never place my love of Lagos behind political worship of anyone. Where Lagos is concerned, only the best will do. Tinubu will die. Lagos will remain for my kids. I know what obtained before, what we have today and what we can have tomorrow. You are merely a confused punk with a beef against Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Ob*y*y* the Evil PDP Spokesperson on Nairaland, stop me mentioning my name, I nugo? Daalu!
that fo.ol will not make any comments without quoting or mentioning barcanista. He's clearly pained that the progressives are whipping them. Anyway, I have decided to ignore him. There are some sensible PDP wagons that I respect and engage them herem not that dude and his likes
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Obayaya, the Evil PDP Spokesperson on Nairaland, stop me mentioning my name, I nugo? Daalu!

Evil PDP spokesperson? I'm sure that phrase sounded strangely funny to your ears undecided

Onye Aruru ala. Anybody who isn't with you automatically becomes a fool or something worse.

Mere onwe gi ebere o..

Just look at what you've turned barcanista to cheesy I'm sure it amuses you angry

7 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
You mean you're only aware of events that happen in your pressence/lifetime?

I may not be there, but it's part of Nigeria's evolving history... and i sure did't sleep in my history classes.

I'm out'a here!

Lol..

I doubt they thaught you in history class that the ousting of Shagari was widely celebrated. If they did, then it wasnt history that was taught but rather someones personal opinion. cool

Jonathan's government cannot be worst than that of Gowon who had the nation involved in a conflict for 2 years plus, cannot be worst than IBB on corruption, cannot be worse than Abacha on corruption of political insecurity, cannot be worse than..... Fill in the blank.

Please lets not be emotional in debates, emotions only score emotional points. grin

11 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2014
DANILSA: Seun am not happy the way people's account is hacked on daily basis, Aljharam's account has been hacked next Berem, Obiagelli, Demdem and abagworo will follow. The race for 2015 is really tough.

My account has not been hacked. I am alj harem, alj ciroma , alj uche and step 1

Those were my IDs.

I can never be part of a non democratic one man empire. I have traced back my steps .

I am a man not scared to admit mistakes and trace back my steps. If Tomorrow PDP does a policy that does not favour the masses I will speak.

APC currently has nothing to offer. They are have no ideology other than grab power for Tinubu and Buhari at all cost.

Please tell me an APC policy that has benefitted you even here in Lagos.

Those beautification and Lekki ikoyi bridge are avenues of siphoning funds for Tinubu and his coons.

Just mention one.

11 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe:

N*gga what are you waiting for? Expose me right now !!! Why "soon" ? Expose me now or admit you are a mentally deranged lunatic. Gbawe will soon be known to everyone. I am a totally self-made person needing nothing from anyone. I have nada to do with Fashola, Tinubu or even Nigerian politics beyond wanting a meritocratic and empowering society for Nigeria as I see elsewhere and has even benefited from[/b] . That is why I am a member of this forum. People like you are cowards. Don't talk. Do it pu*sy. Expose my link to Fashola or Tinubu. I dare you.
lol gbawe you shouldn't allow yourself to descend to his level.even if you are a member of the government, it is within your right as a citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by jmaine: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: I think I will add you to the list of mentions I Ignore. I understand that barcanista has given you and your likes sleepless nights. I dnt want to even insult you nor denigrade to your level of stvpidity and shallowness. I dnt av time for zombies

Your ignore line is becoming too stale and boring . . .only losers do that.

As long as you are an active member here, prepare for the rough times ahead cos you mentions won't stop ceasing from those you feel are in your ignore list.

In due time, all your funny lopsided threads will be torn to shreds . .

Quit your agama-esque arrogance . . .

9 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2014
The same obasanjo they insult daily is the same man Tinubu buhari and other APC leader went to go meet.

Do APC think Nigerians are fo.ols

11 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: I think I will add you to the list of mentions I Ignore. I understand that barcanista has given you and your likes sleepless nights. I dnt want to even insult you nor denigrade to your level of stvpidity and shallowness. I dnt av time for zombies

You give me sleepless nights? cheesy very funny undecided

Barcanista, Okrika people I know don't roll on the floor to please people and gain some cheap approval online.

If it helps, You are on the list of people I ignore on politics section. But after seeing what you've turned into in that Niger East election thread, I realised that someone needs to help you save yourself from yourself.

Have a nice day

11 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe:

N*gga what are you waiting for? Expose me right now !!! Why "soon" ? Expose me now or admit you are a mentally deranged lunatic. Gbawe will soon be known to everyone. I am a totally self-made person needing nothing from anyone. I have nada to do with Fashola, Tinubu or even Nigerian politics beyond wanting a meritocratic and empowering society for Nigeria as I see elsewhere and has even benefited from[/b] . That is why I am a member of this forum. People like you are cowards. Don't talk. Do it pu*sy. Expose my link to Fashola or Tinubu. I dare you. Bros, you are not a true Lagosian. You are a confused punk with a beef against Tinubu.

Shut up.
You know who you are and your job.

You one of the pseduo-intelectualls destroying this country because you have fed fat.

The same way people defended abacha is what you are doing

Yes you will be exposed to your so called followers who are too blind to know the truth

17 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Leetunechi: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2014
See what politics has caused to these fellows ??

They wake up hatin on eachother cry

folks identities being leaked everyday.imagine someone HIV status cry

even some whom are old enough to be grannies cry talks like kid!

friends turnin foes bacause of different views

politics is not practised like that here in the united states :p tongue

naija political view is suicidal

SMH
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by AZeD1(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Who is deceiving who here.

I don't care which party you support because you are free to do so but the part i highlighted shows that you are a big part of Nigeria's problem and the earlier Nigeria does away with people like you the better.

The president (and other elected officials)are paid to make decisions on behalf of Nigerians, and every decision he takes should be scrutinized and attacked unless it can be proved beyond reasonable doubts that the said decision taken by the president is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

Shut up.

You one of the pseduo-intelectualls destroying this country because you have fed fat.

Yes you will be exposed to your so called followers who are too blind to know the truth

Mumu, expose me right now or accept you are a discredited and confused charlatan. Are you not the same clown who has reinvented himself as many things here and claimed to belong, at one stage or the other, to virtually every ethnic group in Nigeria when you needed to curry e-favours from them? Sad to see what you have become. If you are not confused, why not simply join your PDP brothers here fully and take the fight to the APC? Why continue to talk like a coward a confused ideological vagrant with no permanent opinion, identity or home? Punk. Expose me right now. Deluded clown.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:
Shut up.
It does amuse me how the insults and name calling comes forth after you cankerworms realise that you have NO arguement.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by PointB: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Your apology is accepted Aljharem,

But I will still burst your bubble, I don't support party, I rather prefer to support individuals with good hearts, and good intention; and those who show genuine efforts, rather than that those who play politics of power and money.

The major problem with PDP was Obj and Anenih, as Tinubu is the albatross of APC. Today, PDP have been able to cage Obj, and limited the role of Anenih, to the point that he's hardly heard. In PDP today, party members are given free reigns to select their flag bearer, in gubernatorial elections, among others. And general elections are allowed to run, relatively freer and fairer. PDP is becoming the party Nigeria wanted them to be, perhaps thanks to GEJ leadership style!

On the other hand, in APC every route leads to Tinubu. He say-so is ultimate. APC Politicians are seen jostling left and right to be in his good books, and get his nods. While this is good for party cohesion, it creates a cult followership (of a godfather figure) which, in the medium to long term, is not good for the electorate!

Tinubu has effectively consolidate his iron grip on power, essentially setting up an empire (political and financial) that if successful, will remove the power to elect Nigeria leaders, from the electorate, and vest such on himself, with his rigging machine. Ultimately, what Tinubu intend to achieve, is a system where he install his loyalists both within the states and federal system, and control such from Burdillion. How many people are unable to see this, is utterly shocking!

Fair to say, some of us have seen what Tinubu is and capable of, especially during Fashola reelection saga! Today, see what Fashola has become - a man who get so much from Lagos, yet transforms the state the most indebted, with little or no improvement since 2011! The lesson learnt then was that Tinubu (in whatever form he comes) cannot and should not be trusted with power. APC is not the opposition party Nigeria longed for, hopefully the right one will come, sooner rather than later!

So for now, it's GEJ till 2019!

6 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
It does amuse me how the insults and name calling comes forth after you cankerworms realise that you have NO arguement.
its so pathetic that they turn around hurling personal attacks on posters without making a point. So pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco / Mohammed Fawehinmi: Buhari Condoles With Late Activist’s Family / We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.