Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Grandmother Murders Grandson ,drinks His Blood And Eats His Flesh . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grandmother Murders Grandson ,drinks His Blood And Eats His Flesh . (741 Views)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grandmother Murders Grandson ,drinks His Blood And Eats His Flesh . by mzfacts: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2014
[image_0]

Like seriously, this is really gruesome. A woman simply identified as Fatima Saraka Mohammed slaughtered her nine-year-old grandson, Mohammed, shared his roasted flesh and
drank his blood in connivance with two other people. This happened at Doso Village in Doko District of Niger State.

According to the Leadership Newspaper, Mohammed was always attached to his grandmother, and whenever he was not with his parents, he would always be
found nestling in her arms or sleeping beside her; he was quite fond of her.

The tragedy started when the little boy was declared missing, so in
the process of the search, one of the
villagers told the father of the child that he saw the child with his grandmother some days ago, when she was leading him along a nearby bush path.

It was at this stage that Fatima was
confronted by the villagers. At first, she vehemently denied any knowledge of his whereabouts, or even that she had seen the boy before his disappearance.
[center][/center]
After a lot of pressure by the villagers, and threats of calling in the police, Fatima finally admitted that the boy was taken to a nearby bush where she had invited one Zhitsu Aliyu, a 38-year old man, to help her slaughter her grandson and collect the blood in a bowl, all this in connivance with her friend, Amina Wusa Mohammed. Both of them, she said, belonged to the same cult of witches.

Fatima narrated how she and her
collaborators each took part in drinking young Mohammed’s blood and having their share of his flesh after roasting it.
The villagers carefully searched the crime scene and recovered the knife used in killing the boy and the blood-stained clothes confirming the dastardly act.

Fatima and the two collaborators also allegedly confessed to the police that she actually abducted her nine-year-old grandson for several days before slaughtering him.
Fatima confessed that she was aided in slaughtering her grandson by Zhitsu Aliyu and Amina Wusa Mohammed, 65, with whom she shared membership of a witchcraft cult.

The three also said they collectively shared the flesh of the boy among them and drank his blood to satisfy their witchcraft spirit and that they had arranged to present their grandchildren and children to the cult when it was their turn to do so.

“I am the first to kill my grandchild, and this is our first time. It was God that exposed us.”** Fatima said.
She said that they regretted their action and blamed it on the spirit that pushed them, praying that God should forgive them, because they now know that what they did was inhuman.

The three suspects were later moved to the office of the Anti-Homicide squad at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Niger State Police Command,
where the investigation into the matter commenced.

The police public relations officer, Ibrahim Abiodun, who spoke on the
incident, said that investigation was
ongoing and that the culprits had been arraigned before the court of law.
Re: Grandmother Murders Grandson ,drinks His Blood And Eats His Flesh . by ideyhere(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
They must be very immature witches to be needing knife in doing the butchering tongue

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Murders Grandson ,drinks His Blood And Eats His Flesh . by bigheart2013(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2014
I have a problem with all stories of witches and Wizards in Africa. All the people alleged to have confessed about witchcraft are always, almost all either very poor people, very old people (obviously incoherent), mentally ill people, and young helpless people from very poor backgrounds, and they are always forced to confess, yet witches and wizzards are supposed to have supernatural powers. Why are the rich, powerful, and children of wealthy people never found to be witches and wizards in Africa?

Methink, superstition and blind religion will forever hold Africa down if we don't shape up and accept responsibility for our failures.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At An Early Age / 5 Things You Are Not Responsible For As A Parent / What Every Parent Or Intending Parent Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.