Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Weekend Laughter Station Series - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weekend Laughter Station Series (735 Views)

20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Laughter Station Series by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2014
READ A CONVERSATION BETWEEN A GUY AND HIS
NEW GIRL FRIEND.
Hey Babe I am sorry i haven't showed up as i promised. My iphone had a problem and my ipad battery is dead, my sister is with my samsung galaxy Note 3 and Junior damaged my BB Porsche charger three days ago. I'm just here at home so bored since my parents went to the U.S,
i would have skyped with you but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so i have to hit Dubai tomorrow to get a new one. I also wanted to go to the mall tonight but Auntie went out with the Range Rover keys and my elder brother went out with the Hummer, Baby am so stuck here since i hate driving the Benz CLS550. I tried calling the driver to bring the Toyota Venza but i have no credit.... Can you please send me N200 airtime so i can call him?.

THE GIRL REPLIED:
I'm parked across the road. I wanna get some provisions. You better leave that fence, the dog doesn't like seeing shabbily dressed people around.

**the guy fainted**

(1) (Reply)

Dear P. Niss: / Wetin U Go Do For Dis Guy? / (psychologist) Very Funny Thinx About U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.