Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Dating The Friend Of A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating The Friend Of A Friend (1240 Views)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating The Friend Of A Friend by slimzypink(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Guys!So there is this girl that You're really very attracted to,ONLY problem is,she is CURRENTLY dating ur very good friend. As fate may have it they eventually break up, would U go ahead & date her? How do u do that and still be friends with ur friend?

Ladies! If U are HOTLY attracted 2 d BF of ur GF and they eventually break up,wud U go ahead and date him? How U gonna do that and still kip your friend?
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by Spicylate(f): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2014
for me, i see that as a dating no no!. i wouldnt dare, not even to think of it.... its a pass for me.
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by Chuksemi(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2014
It would be very difficult, but I may do it. Depends on how attracted I am to the lady in question.
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by walexzee11(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
If it's a friend that we are not that close(maybe just Same street guy)....I may give it a trial....But if na my close paddy,I no fit try am oooo,Cos non of my frnd fit try am wit me also.If they do!.....Na only God no wetin go happen oooo!
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by lharstborn(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nah..that's a no-no! Date my friend's ex? I no fit do that one ooo
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by NicxonXXX(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
slimzypink:
Guys!So there is this girl that You're really very attracted to,ONLY problem is,she is CURRENTLY dating ur very good friend. As fate may have it they eventually break up, would U go ahead & date her? How do u do that and still be friends with ur friend?

Ladies! If U are HOTLY attracted 2 d BF of ur GF and they eventually break up,wud U go ahead and date him? How U gonna do that and still kip your friend?

Like What The Fvck?

I can't date her. She hz already dated my nicca na.

Bt we cud bii jxt Friends with benefit tho.
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2015
hmmn. i cnt.. it doesnt speak well of me.. unless d girl has expresly or impliedly tell me she jst wants to b forkin me.den i will do so codedly.. bt dating?. no..unless of course frendshp between me and d frend is superficial.
http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

(1) (Reply)

My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Propose ? / #sobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.