Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Good News About Uterine Fibroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News About Uterine Fibroid (8464 Views)

UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. / Relaxers, Early Puberty Linked To Uterine Fibriods / Free Download Complications Of Uterine Fibroid And How To Cure Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News About Uterine Fibroid by john11769(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
This a true life story I want to share.
Because it really concerns me and the plight of married families.
I had a woman who suffered from uterine fibroid and she has even gone for operation which subjected her to so many tests and pains during the operation but after some months when she could not get pregnant the fibriod grew back again and this time the size was about 7.8cm.
Not long ago when I met her, she narrated all she went through in the hospital for the fibriod to be removed and what it cost her and the husband in cash and time. It was then that I told her about what I also went through with my wife and we were fortunate to meet this guy who told me about Trevo health supplement and how it has helped shrink fibriod tissues, if I will be willing to give it a trial. Because I love my wife and I do not contemplate of marrying another woman, I decided to give it a trial.
She encouraged me to enrolled so that I can be getting the product cheap anytime we needed it. I trusted her without wasting time, I enrolled with Trevo and both of us started drinking it as we were advised. The good news after 3 months, my wife went for scan and the size of the fibroid was now 2.3, and at the same time, we where now drinking Trevo for free because I have to tell my friends and love once who has one health problems or another.
Trevo health drink is the good news for women and men who has health and other fertility problems.
Please if you have similarly cases or you want to know how to get Trevo health drink, you can give me a call.

1 Share

Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by klodike(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Guy them suppose give u Grammy for this Ur advert.

1 Like

Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by mamaoge: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Excuse me, OP. I'm not discrediting Trevo but while it has its several health benefits, it has NO MAGICAL EFFECT on fibroids.

3 Likes

Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by john11769(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
mamaoge: Excuse me, OP. I'm not discrediting Trevo but while it has its several health benefits, it has NO MAGICAL EFFECT on fibroids.
I am not disputing you, but writing to help others because this is a true life story. The application of it really matters also. Trevo really works mamaoge
Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by mamaoge: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
lipsrsealed Best of Luck.
Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by justfree1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Truth be told, not all fibroid cases does trevo curb. I can't even explain the reason, I once had a patient that took just a bottle and the whole fibroid shrunk, had another on 6 bottles and only some part of the fibroid shrunk,...but whatever is the case, everyone needs to use that product, it's life in a bottle kiss (multiple fibroid case)
mamaoge: Excuse me, OP. I'm not discrediting Trevo but while it has its several health benefits, it has NO MAGICAL EFFECT on fibroids.
Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by john11769(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
justfree1: Truth be told, not all fibroid cases does trevo curb. I can't even explain the reason, I once had a patient that took just a bottle and the whole fibroid shrunk, had another on 6 bottles and only some part of the fibroid shrunk,...but whatever is the case, everyone needs to use that product, it's life in a bottle kiss (multiple fibroid case)
Thanks @justfree, at least I was not making false claims. Trevo shrink fibroids tissues in the wumb plus other types of tumors, but evenry human bodies are unique and it depends on the mode of applications.. That is were you need people who have had such an experienced to guide anyone who needs help using Trevo.
The facts remans, that Trevo do shrink fibriods tissues. Compared with the cost and pains of surgical operations, which one will one rather preferes?
Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by donpy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Are you interested in joining the Trevo train and start earning money but you eida don't have the initial money for the registration of 34k or you can't the risk...Take advantage of my empowerment program in which I'll pay the registration fee for you..Contact me on whatsapp-08166070590 or BB pin- 32A48342
Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by john11769(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
If you want to know how you can get Trevo anywhere in Nigeria, pls just get in torch with me. We have our new office in onitsha now, along new market road. Call me on 08095001477.
john11769: This a true life story I want to share.
Because it really concerns me and the plight of married families.
I had a woman who suffered from uterine fibroid and she has even gone for operation which subjected her to so many tests and pains during the operation but after some months when she could not get pregnant the fibriod grew back again and this time the size was about 7.8cm.
Not long ago when I met her, she narrated all she went through in the hospital for the fibriod to be removed and what it cost her and the husband in cash and time. It was then that I told her about what I also went through with my wife and we were fortunate to meet this guy who told me about Trevo health supplement and how it has helped shrink fibriod tissues, if I will be willing to give it a trial. Because I love my wife and I do not contemplate of marrying another woman, I decided to give it a trial.
She encouraged me to enrolled so that I can be getting the product cheap anytime we needed it. I trusted her without wasting time, I enrolled with Trevo and both of us started drinking it as we were advised. The good news after 3 months, my wife went for scan and the size of the fibroid was now 2.3, and at the same time, we where now drinking Trevo for free because I have to tell my friends and love once who has one health problems or another.
Trevo health drink is the good news for women and men who has health and other fertility problems.
Please if you have similarly cases or you want to know how to get Trevo health drink, you can give me a call.
Re: Good News About Uterine Fibroid by john11769(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2014
john11769:
If you want to know how you can get Trevo anywhere in Nigeria, pls just get in torch with me. We have our new office in onitsha now, along new market road. Call me on 08095001477.
This product is both preventive and curative.
Below is what Trevo supports in your body.
1. Central nervous system
2. Increase energy
3. Enhance mental focus
4. Anti-aging benefit
5. Proper pH levels
6. A wonderful sense of well being
7. Child growth
8. Free bowel movement
9. Prevent cancer
10. Fight insomnia
11. Mental alertness
12. Prevent senile dementia
13. Cough and influenza
14. Fibroid
15. Weight management
16. Cardiovascular system
17. Immune system health
18. Health cholesterol and blood sugar
19. Boost immunity
20. Detoxifies
21. Enhance fertility (male and female)
22. Balance hormones
23. Healthy cholesterol level
24. Boost sperm count
25. Promote good eyesight
26. Strokes.
27. Prostate cancer
28. Ulcer
29. Proper eye sight.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. / What Is Obesity / How Much Is Hearing Aid And Where Can Someone Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.