Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City (37648 Views)

Beautiful Paintings / Lovely Art Paintings / Incredible Living Paintings On Human Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Dreyl(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rubbish!!! That person must be high on cow dung.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by piagetskinner(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mayb in the next 1millon years
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by seedorfg(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
TELL ME MORE
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by dljbd1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
loifez: The power of imagination without projection.......equals Shenanigan
you mean sharingan
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
sad could be true. From no-man's land to everyone's land, Lagos is the centre of 'it' all. Eko oni baje oo grin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
PerfectFortune: Imaginary, Fiction.

What do you say about New York and China's major cities that are way more over populated?

By the time we get there, you will have to pay through ur nose to drive a car in Lagos then u'l learn how to keep ur fleet of cars in ur garage. You may even be asked to pay a token on the ones u keep in ur garage.

Government policy takes care of them all.

Don't be affraid...

With OBD3 the government will shut your cars off anyways so they won't leave the garage.

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eyop:
I am not married to Ishilove and what evidence do you have to say this Can't i select wat i want again undecided
No way! U have made ur choice n SO SHALL IT BEtonguetonguetongue

Btw don't derail dis threadundecidedundecided
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by mako007(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
@OP , you mean the Lagos inside Titus sardine or ... ?
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by mbizzy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just passing through. .. grin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by thwarrior72: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
I come here thinking I would see something worth looking at, but was disappointed cry cry cry

Exiting thread with angered......
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op have you gone for malaria test recently?? If not, pls do so grin grin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Superstar007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
I no de book space 4 this kind Post. Me sef no understand that painting and d long grammar,am not an artistgringrincheesycheesycheesy

Lolzz grin So which kind threads you dey book space?
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by OLEBRUKU(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Stories that touch!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Superstar007:

Lolzz grin So which kind threads you dey book space?
cheesy Better Post naaa wey I fit contribute,this one no be my linegringrin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eyop:
I am not married to Ishilove and what evidence do you have to say this Can't i select wat i want again undecided
sad
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Idrismusty97(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dreyl: Rubbish!!! That person must be high on cow dung.
A region with surface area just over 3000km² have a population of over 9 million and you still call this cow dung? Kano even have a slightly higher population but you would hardly notice because it is more than six times bigger than Lagos.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by litetias(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Humans have been destroying the earth ever since they were placed on it.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Beennkumar(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Okay, I don't understand this. undecided
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
this is quite scary! Just imagine lagos like that! I can never stay in lagos!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by clem305D(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
We talking Ebola you talking nonsense...SMH undecided[color=#990000][/color] SMH now in the english dictionary tho
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by homesteady(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Beennkumar: Okay, I don't understand this. undecided
the artist just imagined how Lagos will become in some years time!
Lagos has just a small land mass and it has the highest population in Nigeria! Even as of now, it is already too crowded, and surely the population must still increase, making it over crowded
then imagine when the OVER crowded population still keeps on increasing!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
The crowded sky is funny. The artist must be high
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Superstar007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
cheesy Better Post naaa wey I fit contribute,this one no be my linegringrin

Okay, I grab cheesy
Btw, you're a ravishing beauty and you've a very cute smile wink

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Dreyl(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Idrismusty97: A region with surface area just over 3000km² have a population of over 9 million and you still call this cow dung? Kano even have a slightly higher population but you would hardly notice because it is more than six times bigger than Lagos.
seems you didn't comprehend my post,i was actually refering to the artist not lagos. smiley
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Bagwellz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
maizux: Mmmh
gringrin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by tecno4life(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Boko haram will take care of dat
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Beennkumar(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
homesteady:
the artist just imagined how Lagos will become in some years time!
Lagos has just a small land mass and it has the highest population in Nigeria! Even as of now, it is already too crowded, and surely the population must still increase, making it over crowded
then imagine when the OVER crowded population still keeps on increasing!
Oh! Thanks for the explanation. I now get it.

Okay, now it's disturbing. lipsrsealed
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by ehvez(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
beautiful art work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Enwonwu's Portrait Of Tutu Sold At Auction For £1,205,000 / The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads / Photo Album: Funny Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.