Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? (11745 Views)

Girls' Weak Point In Fights(if You Get The Mind) / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Describe Your Partner's Weak Point.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by drews(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Plss, I want u to gv a reasonable answer, because it boder mind too much....

In the process of romance: may be she's not in the mood nd u want her, how will u locate her weak point to bring her in to the show nd enjoy eachoda, I will b glad to see ur contribution on dis matter, my fellow NL
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Unionised(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Practice makes perfect.

have fun exploring....
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
;Dgoogle will glady help.....just kidding,ask her what arouse,her...she'd tell you
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^^yeah,ask her.or shud I tell you my weak point?grin
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: ^^^yeah,ask her.or shud I tell you my weak point?grin
tell me *sits quietly* grin
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by vizkiz: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014

no need...i know your weak point undecided

1 Like

Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Realone92(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
auti oya tell mi, make i sit n learn
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by valmunich(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just jezz in your pants grin
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by samieland(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just keep on doing the wrong moves.Someday you maybe corrected.Or,be told.
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
vizkiz:

no need...i know your weak point undecided
hehehehehe-i told u to wake upgrin
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Realone92: auti oya tell mi, make i sit n learn
uncle[b]appear here make the learning process fast na[/b]
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by vizkiz: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: hehehehehe-i told u to wake upgrin

wake up??

So how come did i make you "high" yesterday? To the extent of you speaking in unknown languages? undecided
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
vizkiz:

wake up??

So how come did i make you "high" yesterday? To the extent of you speaking in unknown languages? undecided

tell me moregrin
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dat one no hard na haba! Touch bobi if she no shake, suck to to if she no piss u no say anoda pesin dey play d match while u remain d spectator

2 Likes

Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by vizkiz: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: tell me moregrin

not here barbie...you don't want me corrupting the kids...do you? tongue
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
geloorrrrdd: tell me *sits quietly* grin
embarassed
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
vizkiz:

not here barbie...you don't want me corrupting the kids...do you? tongue
cheesy
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by vizkiz: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay: Dat one no hard na haba! Touch bobi if she no shake, suck to to if she no piss u no say anoda pesin dey play d match while u remain d spectator

chai...guys done suffer cry
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Their weak point is not in their body. Alert is wha turns them on........so do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Realone92(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: uncle[b]appear here make the learning process fast na[/b]
lets make it secret learning am kinda shy here
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by ShirelleBaby: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Realone92: lets make it secret learning am kinda shy here
don't be shy-it is called E-LEARNING

1 Like

Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Baddo101(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay: Dat one no hard na haba! Touch bobi if she no shake, suck to to if she no piss u no say anoda pesin dey play d match while u remain d spectator
chei.............
"speaking in spanish" ........some girls don rotten finish ooo...........
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by valdes00(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
I fit bet my salary say she no dey carry her weak point cum ur ouse..... Oya who wan bet?
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by chocoyetey: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
OP, send me ur email, let me give u full lecture seriously. grin cool
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
vizkiz:

chai...guys done suffer cry
Hehehe
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101:
chei.............
"speaking in spanish" ........some girls don rotten finish ooo...........
Pls were r dey point dem out let's stone dem but rem let he who has no sin throw d first stone. Ameeeen
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Baddo101(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Pls were r dey point dem out let's stone dem but rem let he who has no sin throw d first stone. Ameeeen
Hmmm......
The comment is unlady like..... too raw.
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101:
Hmmm......
The comment is unlady like..... too raw.
Awwww I guess u r a newbee den cos if u know me ud know dat I don't make ladylike comments, am not here to impress anyone am me, btw my bf reads dem nd hasn't complained so ur bad
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Realone92(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: don't be shy-it is called E-LEARNING
i wish i could learn, from whats so called" e learning" am allergic to it , ...lol
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Baddo101(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Awwww I guess u r a newbee den cos if u know me ud know dat I don't make ladylike comments, am not here to impress anyone am me, btw my bf reads dem nd hasn't complained so ur bad
Hmmm........ been following ur comment for a while now............
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
drews: Plss, I want u to gv a reasonable answer, because it boder mind too much....

In the process of romance: may be she's not in the mood nd u want her, how will u locate her weak point to bring her in to the show nd enjoy eachoda, I will b glad to see ur contribution on dis matter, my fellow NL
The weak point of every human is the brain , if you know how to penetrate it you are already Operating in their body !!
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Booty4me: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
drews: Plss, I want u to gv a reasonable answer, because it boder mind too much....

You and Google they fight?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails. / IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.