Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol (7262 Views)

Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! / Exposed:The Real Disadvantage Of Rooting Yr Phone / EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dabss: apple invented the mouse, ipod (first digital music device), iPhone ,(watch this, I promise you will be inspired)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftf4riVJyqw ,
Ipad etc. I beg to differ. http://www.gizmag.com/galaxy-s4-vs-iphone-5s-in-depth-comparison/29318/

I have switched to Android more than a year now so believe me when I tell you that Android (yes I am running 4.4.2) is still not as smooth as ios.
u mean to tell me I pod is the 1st digital music device?

Haha hahahahahahahahahah you this guy no go kill me with this fattest lie ever speaketh lol....

Stop with the illusion of iPhone been smooth, it lags and freeze too and also gets unforgivably hot too.

Now tell me one function on iphone that makes it surpass any flagship smasung phone or htc

All you have said is smoothness which is a big lie

I tell ya.....I hold iphones like 3 X a week and the phone has never wowed me or its users

90% of iPhone users buy it because of the overhyped name

I once asked a friend to do something special with his icrap he couldn't do a thing

Believe me, iphones are normal phones, it's functions are just like android os of 3 years ago
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Dabss(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: u mean to tell me I pod is the 1st digital music device?

Haha hahahahahahahahahah you this guy no go kill me with this fattest lie ever speaketh lol....

Stop with the illusion of iPhone been smooth, it lags and freeze too and also gets unforgivably hot too.

Now tell me one function on iphone that makes it surpass any flagship smasung phone or htc

All you have said is smoothness which is a big lie

I tell ya.....I hold iphones like 3 X a week and the phone has never wowed me or its users

90% of iPhone users buy it because of the overhyped name

I once asked a friend to do something special with his icrap he couldn't do a thing

Believe me, iphones are normal phones, it's functions are just like android os of 3 years ago
what device do you use my friend?

Okay yeah the ipod was not the first but it revolutionised the entire music industry
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dabss: what device do you use my friend?

Okay yeah the ipod was not the first but it revolutionised the entire music industry
so why did u have to lie about the ipod then?

U don't have to lie to make a point.

And i use a note 3
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Collinz2(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
U all are talking crap. If u wanna knw if apple are good in phone then they should produce android and see if it wont lag. And then u will knw if apple is better than samsung.

2 Likes

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Dabss(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: so why did u have to lie about the ipod then?

U don't have to lie to make a point.

And i use a note 3
the note 3 is a powerful device though there is lags with the phone app and gallery. So maybe that's why you only have good things to say about Android.
Kitkat on my xperia z is a nightmare......
I hope the iPhone 6 will not be too expensive.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: 1 apple unveiling a new phone is always big like every big franchise I.e samsung htc Sony. Only apple's events get overhyped by the media like u rightly said

2 people who queue in line are low life benefit cheats who have nothing better to do with their sorry lives and are not even buying the phome, they are only there to promote apple through their partners (it's a simple strategy). Like you said, I have been proven right again. Those people on queue don't even have the money to buy the phone lol.....

3 some companies desperate for public it is I.e apple employ tramps through their partners to give their phones cheap publicity and give the public fake impressions.

So anybody with a half working brain will know one thing; apple are living a lie.

And saying they run out of stock is not surprise, considering the number of isheeps in USA alone lol

Good thing almost half of those isheeps have ported to android now and using a better phone than icrap

Burning with envy over things you cannot afford is always a sure way to become neurotic.

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Collinz2: U all are talking crap. If u wanna knw if apple are good in phone then they should produce android and see if it wont lag. And then u will knw if apple is better than samsung.

Congrats. It's still early days - we're in September - and there are 4 more months to go, but you actually stand a good chance of winning the 'dumbest post of the year' award.

2 Likes

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Dabss(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete:

Burning with envy over things you cannot afford is always a sure way to become neurotic.

I wanted to believe he owns a note 3.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by fairheven: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete:

Leave this guy alone,he obviously wants to make Frontpage by force...that's why he is buzy replying every single post just to sustain his ill-informed post
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by 100Cents: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: u try sha.Me for no explain.I'm sure d guy didnt read the post undecided

A sign of illiteracy..

After all the English in the write up, the nigga still made a dumb comment... Chai...
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete:

what an idiotic assumption.

Do you know me or know how much I earn?

You're such an arrogant turd
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wetin we no go see for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
100Cents:

A sign of illiteracy..

After all the English in the write up, the nigga still made a dumb comment... Chai...
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dabss: the note 3 is a powerful device though there is lags with the phone app and gallery. So maybe that's why you only have good things to say about Android.
Kitkat on my xperia z is a nightmare......
I hope the iPhone 6 will not be too expensive.
yeah, it is

I don't know much about Sony products besides my ps3

But believe me, iphone 6 will be expensive just like every other apple products
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dabss: I wanted to believe he owns a note 3.
i wouldn't mention it if u didn't ask

Phone is nothing to show off about

I have a job and a life

Lol
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
fairheven:
Leave this guy alone,he obviously wants to make Frontpage by force...that's why he is buzy replying every single post just to sustain his ill-informed post
have I mentioned it on this post I've been on leave for the past 3 weeks?

I'm only here because I'm tired of my ps3 and I'm not doing anything at the moment.

F*ck front page

I'm no front page seeking kid
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: what an idiotic assumption.

Do you know me or know how much I earn?

You're such an arrogant turd

Well, your post history shows you were hunting for a Uk used Note 3 or Galaxy S4 a short while ago.

Since you believe you're free to assume all iPhone users are 'sheep' (which includes brilliant folks like Steve Wozniak), I also am free to assume your bitter complaints stem from a raging desire to belittle the things you cannot afford.

Fanboys often try to belittle the opportunity cost so they feel better about their choices.

Try and make more money. It helps cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Fweshdude(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
σbsεrνıηg..

†εαmDROID †hσugh☺

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza:
I'm no front page seeking kid

But you're trolling, just the same. Why? there are new games out on PS3, you know. You can always pony up and join PS Plus and get some free games...or you can upgrade to a PS4.

Just get something productive doing...even if it's to break some cups of Egusi. This inane trolling does not benefit you, will not make your post go to FP and may quite possible be reducing your IQ seeing as how your posts here have grown more and more insensate and inane.

Or perhaps you just need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete:

Well, your post history shows you were hunting for a Uk used Note 3 or Galaxy S4 a short while ago.

Since you believe you're free to assume all iPhone users are 'sheep' (which includes brilliant folks like Steve Wozniak), I also am free to assume your bitter complaints stem from a raging desire to belittle the things you cannot afford.

Fanboys often try to belittle the opportunity cost so they feel better about their choices.

Try and make more money. It helps cheesy
lol

I wasn't hunting , I bought it with my money

And if u have a brain that can comprehend simple reading; I said UK used note 3 or brand new s4.

And if you think note 3(the highest of its series until recently) is a cheap phone then it's safe to say u live a valueless and worthless life

Not surprised though

You're a sheep
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete:

But you're trolling, just the same. Why? there are new games out on PS3, you know. You can always pony up and join PS Plus and get some free games...or you can upgrade to a PS4.

Just get something productive doing...even if it's to break some cups of Egusi. This inane trolling does not benefit you, will not make your post go to FP and may quite possible be reducing your IQ seeing as how your posts here have grown more and more insensate and inane.

Or perhaps you just need Jesus.
what I decide to do with my free time is none of your business and will never be.....

And yes I still have new games I haven't played on my ps3. No need to upgrade or download free games on psn

And what makes u think I'm trolling? That's what u isheeps think people who try to ram common sense into your tiny brains do.

As per d iq, I think u should be more worried about your derailing mental state. Acting like a stoopid kid while defending apple is a sign of serious mental illness.

Perhaps u need a shrink, not JESUS. JESUS did not die to save a lost dumb@ss like you
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Collinz2(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete:

Congrats. It's still early days - we're in September - and there are 4 more months to go, but you actually stand a good chance of winning the 'dumbest post of the year' award.
u are sick

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ayukdaboss(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2014
I just don't care how slow a Samsung phone is I just hate Apple devices...iPod...IPhones...Na iPad wey be the most annoying. A friend bought an iPad 3 with 3G. That thing is now a monument in his house. When he downloads files he cannot do any immediate transfer to any other device. No Bluetooth...nothing...no wireless transfer to another device..nothing. Music /Video transfer through Bluetooth/Wireless from phone to phone impossible. Apple is total crap. I wonder the exact reason why people are defending apple products here.

Before you can enjoy an apple product you need to jailbreak it...WHY??

Camera Quality is good no doubt.
Screen resolution is good but shouldn't be overhyped. I've seen some awesome Sharp resolutions on android devices.

Buy an apple device and live in iBondage. GOD Forbid. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Fweshdude(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2014
ayukdaboss: I just don't care how slow a Samsung phone is I just hate Apple devices...iPod...IPhones...Na iPad wey be the most annoying. A friend bought an iPad 3 with 3G. That thing is now a monument in his house. When he downloads files he cannot do any immediate transfer to any other device. No Bluetooth...nothing...no wireless transfer to another device..nothing. Music /Video transfer through Bluetooth/Wireless from phone to phone impossible. Apple is total crap. I wonder the exact reason why people are defending apple products here.

Screen resolution is good but shouldn't be overhyped. I've seen some awesome Sharp resolutions on android devices.

εxαc†◘γ †hε pαıηs mγ αuη† pαssεs †hrσugh †ı◘◘ dα†ε.

ησ bluε†σσ†h ησr ηƒc, ƒσr quıcκ †rαηsƒεr.

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fweshdude: εxαc†◘γ †hε pαıηs mγ αuη† pαssεs †hrσugh †ı◘◘ dα†ε.

But that's the point you folks never seem to understand. Most people do not require any of those for file transfer.

You know, this almost feels like 2007 when Nokia users were asking me if I didn't miss having Infra-red for file transfers cheesy

In everything, there are pros and cons. Sometimes it's exasperating when you want to load up a song on your iPhone and are then left to hunt for iTunes. But there are times when you appreciate how smooth iOS runs compared to your Android devices, and how a whole lot of the cool apps hit iOS first.

For me, there's no issue anyway. I use a 5S and a Galaxy S5...some of the best of both worlds cheesy
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
xtervaganza: what I decide to do with my free time is none of your business and will never be.....

And yes I still have new games I haven't played on my ps3. No need to upgrade or download free games on psn

So if you're so busy, why are you trolling? Not satisfied with your Android device?

xtervaganza:
And what makes u think I'm trolling? That's what u isheeps think people who try to ram common sense into your tiny brains do.

What common sense? There's been no ounce of common sense in all your posts here. It's just been the same "Apple users as Sheep, iPhone = icrap" that we usually see from brain-dead fanboy kids online.

The irony of someone babbling about 'sheep' yet desperate to pick up a Samsung device cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

xtervaganza:
As per d iq, I think u should be more worried about your derailing mental state. Acting like a stoopid kid while defending apple is a sign of serious mental illness.

Defending Apple? For what? All I'm defending here is common sense. Something you clearly lack.

xtervaganza:

Perhaps u need a shrink, not JESUS. JESUS did not die to save a lost dumb@ss like you

Struck a nerve, did I?

Try and be happy with your choice, kiddo. Nobody cares if an Apple user once snatched your babe or killed your pet dog. Move on and stop whining cheesy
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
texazzpete:

So if you're so busy, why are you trolling? Not satisfied with your Android device?

What common sense? There's been no ounce of common sense in all your posts here. It's just been the same "Apple users as Sheep, iPhone = icrap" that we usually see from brain-dead fanboy kids online.

The irony of someone babbling about 'sheep' yet desperate to pick up a Samsung device cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Defending Apple? For what? All I'm defending here is common sense. Something you clearly lack.

Struck a nerve, did I?

Try and be happy with your choice, kiddo. Nobody cares if an Apple user once snatched your babe or killed your pet dog. Move on and stop whining cheesy
so far, so good you have proven yourself to be most stoopid of all isheeps

Even apple would feel sorry for how wasted your life is.

U can't tell me u have common sense when u choose icrap over samsung.

And i only feel sorry for you......u don't seem like someone whose life has a meaning or so

All your life seem to be centred about being an eternal fool spending on apple product

Well......revel I'm your foolery....you're lost already
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fweshdude: εxαc†◘γ †hε pαıηs mγ αuη† pαssεs †hrσugh †ı◘◘ dα†ε.

only ifools buy icrap
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayukdaboss: I just don't care how slow a Samsung phone is I just hate Apple devices...iPod...IPhones...Na iPad wey be the most annoying. A friend bought an iPad 3 with 3G. That thing is now a monument in his house. When he downloads files he cannot do any immediate transfer to any other device. No Bluetooth...nothing...no wireless transfer to another device..nothing. Music /Video transfer through Bluetooth/Wireless from phone to phone impossible. Apple is total crap. I wonder the exact reason why people are defending apple products here.

like I said earlier, only fools buy icrap
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Collinz2: u are sick
he's one sick worthless low life
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Fweshdude(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
App◘ε σr sαmsuηg, ı†s dσωη †σ ωαh γσu ◘ıκε mεhη.

Nσ ηεεd ƒσr ωαr.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Fweshdude(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
texazzpete:

But that's the point you folks never seem to understand. Most people do not require any of those for file transfer.

You know, this almost feels like 2007 when Nokia users were asking me if I didn't miss having Infra-red for file transfers cheesy

In everything, there are pros and cons. Sometimes it's exasperating when you want to load up a song on your iPhone and are then left to hunt for iTunes. But there are times when you appreciate how smooth iOS runs compared to your Android devices, and how a whole lot of the cool apps hit iOS first.

For me, there's no issue anyway. I use a 5S and a Galaxy S5...some of the best of both worlds cheesy
Buh ση †hε σ†hεr hαηd †hε Gs5 hαs gσ† †hσsε, ωıd ενεη bεrrα ƒεα†urεs.

Iƒ †hıs dσεsη† mακε sεηsε †σ γσu, †εmmε ωαh ε◘sε ωı◘◘??

†hıs ωαr ıs pσıη†◘εss!
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by nnenneigbo(f): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2014
travelling to Nigeria soon and have unlocked Iphone 5s and ipad and wanting sims to use. I need lots of internet data for my stay for both devices. Please advise on which network in Abuja mainly but Enugu too. Thanks guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread / Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k / Big Brother And Dstv Mobile (nokia 5330)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.