Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38046 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Iykopee(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Haba! 21 days is 2 long. They shud start 2day and stop waiting for FG to sue ihejirika to the hague. Bunch of brainless nematodes with salamander formation. Useless people.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Why am I foolish like my entire generation?

shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Let Dr davis provide proof and wait for FG actions. The finest of our intellects in nigeria are still not seeing any sense in his allegation, let him provide proof, the FG isn't as stewpid as these lawyers.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: will you be that foolish to work on baseless allegations? Just give me one proof Dr. Davis provided and let's see if you aren't as ninny as these lawyers.
u are on point with the word ''baseless'' but failed to come-clean that it will be to quick for any proof within the range of Davis's radar which must be held confidentially and not be spilled in the air until all face gather before the law. U will notice that Bokoharam's movie and their top-brass's drama keep unfurling day by day, Live it up and allow the saga to unfold itself. It's very interesting bro,enjoy the show!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Les: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigeria, a country of gullibility. A country where words actually speak louder than action. Believing what a white a§§ incomprehensively said, but neglecting the words of a nomad who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. Rubbish NBA, if they are looking for what to do, let them go release my guys awaiting trials for close to 10 years or they keep their mouth shut, idiotas!!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jokay07: u are on point with the word ''baseless'' but failed to come-clean that it will be to quick for any proof within the range of Davis's radar which must be held confidentially and not be spilled in the air until all face gather before the law. U will notice that Bokoharam's movie and their top-brass's drama keep unfurling day by day, Live it up and allow the saga to unfold itself. It's very interesting bro,enjoy the show!!!
until those proof are unveiled, ihejirika remains innocent. Lemme ask you a question, why do you think a terrorist group will reveal their sponsors?

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Les: Nigeria, a country of gullibility. A country where words actually speak louder than action. Believing what a white a§§ incomprehensively said, but neglecting the words of a nomad who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. Rubbish NBA, if they are looking for what to do, let them go release my guys awaiting trials for close to 10 years or they keep their mouth shut, idiotas!!!!!!!
this country doesn't believe in fact any longer, we believe in bringing down those we hate. Our pedigree has long been compromised.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Dospix(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
JayJohnson: I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government
Boko haram did not give in to the theatrical drilling and brutality of our military, only for them to sink those names we have all been eager to hear into the ears of an Aussie negotiator that barely understand the terrain of Nigeria at large. Why are we this gullible? We have been blinded by hatred, and this hatred is now sinking into the section of our common sense;a very disastrous situation that might transmute to ebolaism* if not curtailed at this wee stage. Until a well refined proof is presented to back up this claim this allegation still remains a fictional hoax.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by specco(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ihejirika dealt so severely and mercilessly with Boko haram and nearly stamped them out. Formerly, he was accused of using brutal force in the fight against Boko haram. Now he's accused of being their sponsor! Anyway, for the insurgents its payback time 'Let's turn the table against him and name him as one of our big sponsors' they reasoned. But unfortunately this one does'nt fly. Nigerians are wiser. When Boko haram starts naming their real sponsors Nigerians will know.

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Chanchit: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Na wah o, this steeeweed lawyers would be representing some people in court o.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by asadike(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Les: Nigeria, a country of gullibility. A country where words actually speak louder than action. Believing what a white a§§ incomprehensively said, but neglecting the words of a nomad who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. Rubbish NBA, if they are looking for what to do, let them go release my guys awaiting trials for close to 10 years or they keep their mouth shut, idiotas!!!!!!!
Na true o,ngwa igbo lawyers,i know u guys are nt jobless lyk una northern counterparts bt is it nt time u guys sue buhari 4 promising 2 make dis country ungovernable?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lanrefront1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: There are not our judiciary, but BH and APC advocates

Your brain and sycophancy has really become irredeemable.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Balyz: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
The BOKO HARAM General Ihejirika must be brought to justice cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dospix: Boko haram did not give in to the theatrical drilling and brutality of our military, only for them to sink those names we have all been eager to hear into the ears of an Aussie negotiator that barely understand the terrain of Nigeria at large. Why are we this gullible? We have been blinded by hatred, and this hatred is now sinking into the section of our common sense;a very disastrous situation that might transmute to ebolaism* if not curtailed at this wee stage. Until a well refined proof is presented to back up this claim this allegation still remains a fictional hoax.

I hope I will have time tomorrow to reply to your intellectual issues, your type should be more on Nairaland and Nigeria. I will take my time to respond tomorrow. Regards
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lanrefront1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: until those proof are unveiled, ihejirika remains innocent. Lemme ask you a question, why do you think a terrorist group will reveal their sponsors?

Because the terrorists have fallen out with those sponsors. The sponsors are not able to control Boko haram again and have stopped support. But Boko haram now has international ties and don't need Naija politicians' money.

So Boko-Haram named them as punishing them for turning against them.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Mustack: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
tomorrow we go hear say 30.of them were killed overnight ... no be naija we dy?
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
lanrefront1:

Because the terrorists have fallen out with those sponsors. The sponsors are not able to control Boko haram again and have stopped support. But Boko haram now has international ties and don't need Naija politicians' money.

So Boko-Haram named them as punishing them for turning against them.
so who has been sponsoring them after the sponsors fell-out? Let's see if you are intelligent grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by tit(f): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
these boko haram lawyers think say The Hague na Mecca!

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2014

Very gullible my Dear BTW how can we trust a man that said and I quote

n an email from Nigeria, the Doctor revealed he has had 'ongoing contact' with the groups involved in the kidnapping in Nigeria's north for seven years.
How is he penpals with terrorists for 7 years. They thought just because he wore priest clothes, was a white man called Doctor we would believe him? All three of those types of people have been screwing Africans since 1800's.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lanrefront1(m): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: so who has been sponsoring them after the sponsors fell-out? Let's see if you are intelligent grin

you are the unintelligent one; did you read where I said Boko haram now has international ties.

a they have ties with al-queda and other terror groups and therefore international loaded individuals who believe in the Islamic Jihadist cause

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by nduchucks: 2:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Not all lawyers give the profession a bad name by shamelessly defending alleged criminals who perpetrated war crimes against defenseless Nigerians.

We shall not stop until those responsible for the attrocities are punished.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by condralbede(m): 2:20am On Sep 06, 2014
tit: these boko haram lawyers think say The Hague na Mecca!
My thought exactly Broo.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by nduchucks: 2:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Who will testify against Ihejirika in ICC?

The same question was asked about Charles Taylor by his tribesmen, so did Joseph Mpambar's tribesmen in Rwanda before those folks were convicted. You better hope that Ihejirika is not guilty of these allegations, because if he is, he will surely pay.

BTW: How is he financing his campaign for Governor? From his savings or retirement funds as COAS? Some would suggest that he is a thief on top of being a suspected war criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by tit(f): 2:59am On Sep 06, 2014
nduchucks:

The same question was asked about Charles Taylor by his tribesmen, so did Joseph Mpambar's tribesmen in Rwanda before those folks were convicted. You better hope that Ihejirika is not guilty of these allegations, because if he is, he will surely pay.

BTW: How is he financing his campaign for Governor? From his savings or retirement funds as COAS? Some would suggest that he is a thief on top of being a suspected war criminal.

i am confuse.
which one did Ihejirika do?
1) kill boko haram in war crimes
2) sponsor boko haram to kill moslims.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2014
lanrefront1:

you are the unintelligent one; did you read where I said Boko haram now has international ties.

a they have ties with al-queda and other terror groups and therefore international loaded individuals who believe in the Islamic Jihadist cause
you are f00lish, your reasoning is incoherent and illogical, you are dangling from one point to another, boko haram now has international loaded individuals not ihejirika again, f00ls paradis cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 06, 2014
With what evidence?
Because boko said so
Or because a white man said so from boko haram?
Lol
So nigerian lawyers are these stoopid?
I thought egunje was their main problem they have put stoopidity join inside
Who will give them visa let alone audience

NBA or the boko haram branch of the association

Mschtwwwwwww
Maybe the akwarikwata from that rag on their head is worrying them

Addressing a press conference in Maiduguri, the chairman of Maiduguri branch of NBA, Abdulwasiu Alfa said the association has assembled more than 50 lawyers who have volunteered to go to ICC to prosecute the case.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-50-lawyers-to-storm-the-hague-for-prosecution-of-sheriff-ihejirika/188251/

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Do those lawyers think ICC is their local sharia court? They should not forget to go along with the chief witness, CEO of boko haram, mr Shekau. Btw, The Hague is in Netherlands not Switzerland, i don't know if the blunder is from Thisday or the so called learned gentlemen that want to take Ihejirika to ICC based on hearsay.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 06, 2014
tit: these boko haram lawyers think say The Hague na Mecca!

Or medina kpa kpaa

I hope they remember to take Their wigs on the trip
Many will end up in psychia over there grin

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Mustack: tomorrow we go hear say 30.of them were killed overnight ... no be naija we dy?

No be maiduguri dem dey?

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by focus7: 4:57am On Sep 06, 2014
If Ijerika claims that the allegation of boko haram sponsorship against him is a lie, he should be bold to go to Huge for prosecution.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by CyberWolf: 5:11am On Sep 06, 2014
focus7: If Ijerika claims that the allegation of boko haram sponsorship against him is a lie, he should be bold to go to Huge for prosecution.
Huge ke grin grin grin cheesy...all this nama self

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.