Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. (42886 Views)

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by mcocolok(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bros Ebola Parasite,

I think Horayce is right... I believe the asteroid led to the Formation of the KT boundary(Cretaceous-Tertiary) Leading to the formation of a thin line of clay at the Boundary . The clay contained so much IRIDIUM( Rare element which is Radioactive) and this was as a result from the asteroid impact.

EbolaParasite:

So basically all animals that existed during the time of the dinosaurs didn't stand a chance. Don't we still have species that outlived the dinosaurs available?
Strength is not by size and Nature has told us that. The ability to use your brain and evolve determines who survives. If the dinosaurs were that "dangerous" abeg tell me why dem no survive the asteroid na.

I repeat our most potent weapon is OUR BRAIN and we would have survived.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by lanreni: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
ednut1: how come dem no dey ever find dinosaur fossil for Nigeria , abi oyinbo dey go plant dis tins for ground ni
I ask you. Do we value professions like Anthropologists and Archaeologists in Nigeria? angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Elkewwty(f): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Afghanistan:
U know say u neva answer me dear.

Whats that my NL boyfriend? wink
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by EbolaParasite: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
mcocolok: Bros Ebola Parasite,

I think Horayce is right... I believe the asteroid led to the Formation of the KT boundary(Cretaceous-Tertiary) Leading to the formation of a thin line of clay at the Boundary . The clay contained so much IRIDIUM( Rare element which is Radioactive) and this was as a result from the asteroid impact.

Maybe i didn't phrase that right. I meant if they were so "tough and buff" why didn't they stand the test of time and survive it. The asteroid did not wipe all "living things" out did it?
By the way, it is just a theory. IT IS not 100% certain that that is what wiped them out
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by EbolaParasite: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mgpaki:

dondy! say u blind ne thats y u no see picsure

Mumu. Na you snap the "picsure" 100 million years ago abi?
Why you dey beee like bebeto and oyakhilome na.
Picsure of the animal is what i requested and not drawing of the animal. Now go back to class.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
groovie:
And male and female of every specie of animals entered the ark including dinosaurs??
If u are taking that passage literarily, u should know that not all men were on the ark too. But if dinosaurs were on the ark, ow come dey suddenly turned extinct? But other animals weren't. There's more to this than meets the eye. Me o, I believe dinosaurs were not on the ark.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by BizBloke(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is somewhat scary sha
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by agent9(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
iceberylin: If this type write Exam e Go peep die cheesy
see neck shocked

wonders of creation Reveals Gods Glory tho

Dats a video u can watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10YDfRszCt8

get more infos and videos here http://www.jw.org
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: yeah true, when an animal feels fearlessness from a person( fear of GOD, and not fear of death), they cool down, that one no go means say i go venture into their natural habitat bearing no weapon. and bruh, oga for all animals, lower to highest.
u too nor go wan bomb how u enta dat kin tin habitat wit no weapon. E just say I thank u lord I nor fin food go na d food fin me com lol
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
How will u guys believe one asteroid wiped out dinosaurs yet the dinosaurs are several feet under the ground. Just lyk trying to believe that the world was created from the big bang theory, 4 where?. So the asteroid killed the dinosaurs abi? If you want me to believe that its the hand work of one asterioid, answer my questions:
1- if the asteroid killed the dinosaurs tell me why they are buried deep in the ground. Were some humans so kind to bury the dead dinosaurs?
2: if the asteroid killed the dinosaurs tell me why the same asteroid dint kill the other animals on earth during that period? or were dinosaurs the only animals on earth during that time?
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by gatiano(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
xaxaxaxaxax
b1327: u too nor go wan bomb how u enta dat kin tin habitat wit no weapon. E just say I thank u lord I nor fin food go na d food fin me com lol
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Elkewwty:

Whats that my NL boyfriend? wink
Send me your bbm pin or whatsapp number. Biko.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
gatiano: xaxaxaxaxax
u dey laugh any day wey deM talk say 1 bad animal dey 1 place go be d hero there com back to tell me wat u saw there
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Elkewwty(f): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Afghanistan:
Send me your bbm pin or whatsapp number. Biko.

cry

Am so sorry...i cant.

My Born again BF is always on the look, Even my NL acct will be deactivated soon

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Tex42(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
bright007: Omo see bushmeat
omo see ebola!
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Elkewwty:

cry

Am so sorry...i cant.

My Born again BF is always on the look, Even my NL acct will be deactivated soon
cry cry cry
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by BizBloke(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
prettyboi1989: How will u guys believe one asteroid wiped out dinosaurs yet the dinosaurs are several feet under the ground. Just lyk trying to believe that the world was created from the big bang theory, 4 where?. So the asteroid killed the dinosaurs abi? If you want me to believe that its the hand work of one asterioid, answer my questions:
1- if the asteroid killed the dinosaurs tell me why they are buried deep in the ground. Were some humans so kind to bury the dead dinosaurs?
2: if the asteroid killed the dinosaurs tell me why the same asteroid dint kill the other animals on earth during that period? or were dinosaurs the only animals on earth during that time?

Lol. Deep questions. I can't answer. Questions for the gods, perhaps.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by regulated(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
bbpreye:

And how does this affected the price of GARRI on the market?

"On the market"?
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
ednut1: how come dem no dey ever find dinosaur fossil for Nigeria , abi oyinbo dey go plant dis tins for ground ni
They never roamed this part of the world. Its just like asking why tigers or burmese pythons or bonobo's are not found in nigeria.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
semmysh: Hi,

Those of us from naijaland dot com dot ng enjoyed this post.

We will like you to share some of the info at naijaland dot com dot ng too

Thanks
Don't worry, naijaland is still developing. Facebook started like this too. You'll get there.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Emma8043(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin grin
this one no go carry only ebola come na wit hiv aids std headache toothache and ota pia pia grin
this one no go carry only ebola come na wit hiv aids std headache toothache and ota pia pia
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
bbpreye:

And how does this affected the price of GARRI on the market?

Must u quote all just to make ur point? And @d end, u still end up throwing bomb ' on the market'!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2014

Be a use when Nigerians killed their dinosaurs, they used the meat for Nkwobi and the head for isi egwu.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by room089: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Video of the live animal or else everything about it is but a cockk and bull story.
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by groovie(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
prettyboi1989:
If u are taking that passage literarily, u should know that not all men were on the ark too. But if dinosaurs were on the ark, ow come dey suddenly turned extinct? But other animals weren't. There's more to this than meets the eye. Me o, I believe dinosaurs were not on the ark.
there is scientific evidence that dinosaurs were extinct long before Noah. Go read the about the cretaceous period
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by JigsawKillah(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Humans will believe anything!!!!
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Olyboy16(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ceasar1: The 3D image makes this even more ridiculous. I thought nobody saw any of these dinosaurs because they existed somewhat millions years ago but still yet they want me to believe this crap. No I will pass.
sire, this is the 21st century. A time where computers can predict the next volcano days ahead. A time where computers can predict what you will look like in the next 18 years. A time where scientists can tell you your age without peeping through your birth cert. A time where your body organs can be made from "printers". A time where Nairaland.com can shutdown @ any second. More especially a time where scientists have gone crazy!
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by skasski: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
there's no such thing like dinosaurs
because if they are exist where are they?
they are so big and never being seen
impossible
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2014
groovie:
there is scientific evidence that dinosaurs were extinct long before Noah. Go read the about the cretaceous period
Do u expect me to belive that there was one cretaceous period? Just lyk u tellin me to believe in big bang theory or the evolution theory that men evolved from apes. Don't let scientists deceive u, dese guys neva agreed that there exists a God that created everything so they will find a way 2 bring up theories to refute claims of God's existence. Charles darwin that brought up the evolution theory accepted God on hez sick bed before he died. This is to tell u those theories aint true
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by PrettySpicey(f): 3:21am On Sep 06, 2014
WOW!!!
Re: Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. by Atmmachine(m): 3:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Please.
Take it easy in applying relaxer to my hair.
Make sure you use shampoo to rinse the hair.

#Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model / Rare Shiny Clouds Spotted On Mars (Pictures) / See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.