Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? (2307 Views)

Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
In almost everything we do in life we have contingency or back up plans incase plan A fails then one can easily fall back to plan B.

I believe that this should also be applicable to relationships.
I was very committed and engrossed in a 12 years old relationship that I have to painfully cut off from every other potential relationship as i was so sure of settling down with my former girl friend whom i met when she was just 18 years old.

I was so blindly in love that i didn't see the handwriting on the wall until it became too obvious that we cannot continue in the relationship because of some irreconcilable differences.

We called off the relationship and within weeks she was already in a serious relationship with another guy. I'm sure she was smart enough to have a plan B and she is already enjoying herself with her new guy.

While yours truly, on the other hand who decided to be faithful and commited to the relationship put all my eggs in one basket is still struggling to hook up to someone after 2 years of our break up.

Infact, i have become too rusty that i don't even know how to woo a lady again.

Sometimes I feel very sad by the experience and thought i should have had a standby relationship incase of eventuality.

My question goes thus; is it proper to have an alternate or standby relationship incase your present relationship fails.
I hope it doesn't mean been unfaithful to your partner?
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yea
She was cheating.
Sue her
I can be your lawyer..

How sure are you she didn't meet the guy the day you two broke up?
Or she introduced the guy to you as her plan B boyfriend
The guy might have been in the friendzone
Waiting patiently for the glorious call tongue

Or are you just assuming?

3 Likes

Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Austyn44(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
So you want a girlfriend and an Assistant girlfriend incase of impeachment abi? Well u will have to wait until the next national conference before we discuss it.

1 Like

Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by dre11(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
sunwa:
In almost everything we do in life we have contingency or back up plans incase plan A fails then one can easily fall back to plan B.

I was very committed and engrossed in a 12 years old relationship that I have to painfully cut off from every other potential relationship as i was so sure of settling down with my former girl friend whom i met when she was just 18 years old.

I was so blindly in love that i didn't see the handwriting on the wall until it became too obvious that we cannot continue in the relationship because of her wayward lifestyle which had gone out of control.

We called off the relationship and within weeks she was already in a serious relationship with another guy. I'm sure she was smart enough to have a plan B and she is already enjoying herself with her new guy.

While yours truly, on the other hand who decided to be faithful and commited to the relationship put all my eggs in one basket is still struggling to hook up to someone after 2 years of our break up.

Sometimes I feel very sad by the experience and thought i should have had a standby relationship incase of eventuality.

My question goes thus; is it proper to have an alternate or standby relationship incase your present relationship fails.

Just thinking......
Maybe u were the plan B and the other guy was the main guy.

So after enjoying the freebies from u and wanna settledown she opt for the real dude and left u hanging .....

1 Like

Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by clemigho(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
sunwa: In almost everything we do in life we have contingency or back up plans incase plan A fails then one can easily fall back to plan B.

I was so blindly in love that i didn't see the handwriting on the wall until it became too obvious that we cannot continue in the relationship because of some irreconcilable differences.

Chai!!! guy u wicked oooo u start 2 dating the lady when she was 18years & kept her for 12 good years as gf? Haba!!! daris God ooo.. when do u 've it in mind 2 pop d ? of marriage; may be in anoda 12 years u might.
Though I don't succumb to plan B in relationship but am hapi 4 d lady dat she did ve a plan B since u were not going 2 do her right.
Just my kobo opinion.

1 Like

Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Crocz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'd say there should be plan C too...guys does that all the time...like 3-5 gals on dia mind b4 they finally stick to one for marriage
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by djeezy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
May not necessary be a plan B. She just activated one of the friendzoned guys....For guys it's called friends with benefit list.

3 Likes

Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
clemigho:
Chai!!! guy u wicked oooo u start 2 dating the lady when she was 18years & kept her for 12 good years as gf? Haba!!! daris God ooo.. when do u 've it in mind 2 pop d ? of marriage; may be in anoda 12 years u might.
Though I don't succumb to plan B in relationship but am hapi 4 d lady dat she did ve a plan B since u were not going 2 do her right.
Just my kobo opinion.

Well we were already heading for the altar before the unexpected happened. If you don't mind you can check out my other thread for full details of what led to our break up. I try nah, no be my fault.
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
In your situation, a plan B was a wise thing she did. If you add 12 + 18 = 30. She's way passed her prime and you're taking it slow.

You were too comfortable with the fact that she's your girlfriend but she wasn't. You should also know that she has family and friends who care about her wellbeing, they might have incited the Plan B thing in her head.

Having a plan B is not a good idea in a loving relationship, but when you start seeing pop-ups of uncertainty here and there, please look for one. I mean look for one doesn't mean sleeping with him. You can always put that person in his/her toes.

2 Likes

Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Shaakasi(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crocz: I'd say there should be plan C too...guys does that all the time...like 3-5 gals on dia mind b4 they finally stick to one for marriage

Hmmmmmmm na wa ooo
So wat shld some1 like me who is 110% faithful do?
It is well
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by taiocol: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shaakasi:

Hmmmmmmm na wa ooo
It is well

just remember that your ss1 crush and every thing gonna be alright.
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by deniyor: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
It's cheating. Plan B can be physical cheating or emotional cheating or both. Depends on the situation.
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by clemigho(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
sunwa:

Well we were already heading for the altar before the unexpected happened. If you don't mind you can check out my other thread for full details of what led to our break up. I try nah, no be my fault.
hmm... 've read through ur other post; well I sympathize embarassed with u, pls take heart. But I still stand on no to plan B in relationship.
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by sureboy4eva(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
For a guy it's ok to have a plan in case ur girl is wanting smtin more extra ordinary. Looking for malay bullay. Boys off-shore. So just get ur life straight and start building ur new empire wit sm1 wo is down to contribute to your stuggle so as not to get bleeped up un-aware
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Shaakasi(f): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
taiocol:

just remember that your ss1 crush and every thing gonna be alright.

I neva had a crush in highschool
Hawa u?
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shaakasi:

Hmmmmmmm na wa ooo
It is well

Just remain being 110% faithful. There are still a few responsible guys out there committed to their women, all you need do is open your discerning eye.

By the way, it's a really nice display picture you've got there, I'm enthralled.
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Shaakasi(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
sureboy4eva: For a guy it's ok to have a plan in case ur girl is wanting smtin more extra ordinary. Looking for malay bullay. Boys off-shore. So just get ur life straight and start building ur new empire wit sm1 wo is down to contribute to your stuggle so as not to get bleeped up un-aware

Rili?? U men tho
So wt shld a faithful gf do wen ha bf keeps chattin wit oda gals?
Pray tellme
Its cool for men but it aint cool for women
M learning :-(
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Shaakasi(f): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
coolbibz:

Just remain being 110% faithful. There are still a few responsible guys out there committed to their women, all you need do is open your discerning eye.

By the way, it's a really nice display picture you've got there, I'm enthralled.

Tnx dear
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Crocz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shaakasi:

Hmmmmmmm na wa ooo
It is well

I guess you'll just HOPE it works out well
But "if" not...I'll take you any day grin
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by sureboy4eva(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
D rate at which women are looking for mr right is very annoying, they wld have aa caring loving guy who is trying yet she wants more. Women are naturally selfish and always wanting smtin there hands can't reach. Most women now at this jet age have at least 2 to 3 guys they are dating. So how can a woman love 3 guys? Tell me? But a guy can bleep 10girls and still love that his one special woman. because he has seen what he wants in her. #wakeup#
Shaakasi:

Rili?? U men tho
So wt shld a faithful gf do wen ha bf keeps chattin wit oda gals?
Pray tellme
Its cool for men but it aint cool for women
M learning :-(
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shaakasi:

Tnx dear

You are very much welcome.
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Shaakasi(f): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
sureboy4eva: D rate at which women are looking for mr right is very annoying, they wld have aa caring loving guy who is trying yet she wants more. Women are naturally selfish and always wanting smtin there hands can't reach. Most women now at this jet age have at least 2 to 3 guys they are dating. So how can a woman love 3 guys? Tell me? But a guy can bleep 10girls and still love that his one special woman. because he has seen what he wants in her. #wakeup#

It all boils down to cheating.
Y wld any1 in a committed relationship want to sleep with 10 girls ewwww
Even d gals too and trust me no woman can luv 3guys same tym nevaa der r def tngs she wants from dem!!
Pls u men shld stop wanderin wen in a committed relationship it sucks.
Except u r tired oh and dt plan b ish makes no sense cos y bother to keep a side chic/dude wen I can walk away n make the person my MAIN
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by taiocol: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shaakasi:

I neva had a crush in highschool
Hawa u?
then you are either fhuvked or on a long. thing
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by sureboy4eva(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
No flame witout fire, I have seen it countless times, it has happened and will still keep happening women are never contented, a man wld never keep side chick if his girl is faithful and having impacts in his life. only if he is stupid an un-reasonable. At this jet age u see women who even know ur girl still wanting to hav smtin to do wit a man. How do u expect him to fight d temptation? Women are the genesis of 80% of the world's problem of trust till date. Even d married men wld tell u they married just to have kids since life is abt having kids to keep ur name till infinity. And they are not down for women's bull shit. Most young men now do contract marriages. because the girls ain't loyal.
Shaakasi:

It all boils down to cheating.
Y wld any1 in a committed relationship want to sleep with 10 girls ewwww
Even d gals too and trust me no woman can luv 3guys same tym nevaa der r def tngs she wants from dem!!
Pls u men shld stop wanderin wen in a committed relationship it sucks.
Except u r tired oh and dt plan b ish makes no sense cos y bother to keep a side chic/dude wen I can walk away n make the person my MAIN
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Shaakasi(f): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
sureboy4eva: No flame witout fire, I have seen it countless times, it has happened and will still keep happening women are never contented, a man wld never keep side chick if his girl is faithful and having impacts in his life. only if he is stupid an un-reasonable. At this jet age u see women who even know ur girl still wanting to hav smtin to do wit a man. How do u expect him to fight d temptation? Women are the genesis of 80% of the world's problem of trust till date. Even d married men wld tell u they married just to have kids since life is abt having kids to keep ur name till infinity. And they are not down for women's bull shit. Most young men now do contract marriages. because the girls ain't loyal.

M nt tryna blow my trumpet tho bt I am LOYAL to d very last L
I aint gat tym for any oda dude
U men aint just contented rili
Dt song shlda been dis NICCUHS aint LOYAL
Cs rili if a man tells a woman off severally she will def hide her face bt no y'all cnt stay away from gals exposing deir wares on social media ughhh
SHOUTOUT to d few LOYAL dudes jare
@least I witnessed one yday on nl grin
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Shaakasi(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
taiocol:
then you are either fhuvked or on a long. thing

sad sad sad
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
It might not necessarily be plan B.. Since it's believed that most ladies alwz have a few set of corresponding guys on friendzone level, she probably had picked one of them aftermath of the breakup... On a more serious note, plan B myt work for ur friend, but if you try dat, it might crash ur relationship and make your life become miserable.. it's not a good idea.. *Cheating is cheating so this plan B of a tin is jst a botanical name for Cheating
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Kingsasian(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2015
sureboy4eva:
D rate at which women are looking for mr right is very annoying, they wld have aa caring loving guy who is trying yet she wants more. Women are naturally selfish and always wanting smtin there hands can't reach. Most women now at this jet age have at least 2 to 3 guys they are dating. So how can a woman love 3 guys? Tell me? But a guy can bleep 10girls and still love that his one special woman. because he has seen what he wants in her. #wakeup#
exactly bro
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Kingsasian(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2015
sureboy4eva:
No flame witout fire, I have seen it countless times, it has happened and will still keep happening women are never contented, a man wld never keep side chick if his girl is faithful and having impacts in his life. only if he is stupid an un-reasonable. At this jet age u see women who even know ur girl still wanting to hav smtin to do wit a man. How do u expect him to fight d temptation? Women are the genesis of 80% of the world's problem of trust till date. Even d married men wld tell u they married just to have kids since life is abt having kids to keep ur name till infinity. And they are not down for women's bull shit. Most young men now do contract marriages. because the girls ain't loyal.
the same reason why I flirt and cheat
Re: Does Having Plan B In Relationship Means Been Unfaithul? by Jtendermichael: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is not a good thing bt sometimes our partner push us into it....

(1) (Reply)

This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes / I Joined my Husband In party But Now I Regret It / Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.