Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

RESOLVED!!!!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RESOLVED!!!!!! (2889 Views)

resolved / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / CASE RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Krak(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

then u av an evidence an EMAIL, the constitution do not recognise oral agreement or anytin dat is not substantially legal binding take it to the bank.

Guy, the laws of contract is strong and binding in Nigeria. The OP has a case.

Out Constitution does not talk about oral or written agreements. The laws relating to that is found in other legal statutes and in court precedents.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Ukelele: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
But wait, instead of all this windy effort of smearing konga.com on here, why not try contacting their customer helpdesk or PR dept at help@konga.com & press@konga.com. I had a different experience with them and their PR team was very swift & helpful. Just my 2 cents, because law this, contract that is a more elaborate, unnecessary approach. Better yet, just go to their offices.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by sakalisis(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yours is better , TECNO PREDICT AND WIN SINCE JULY 14 AND IF U COMPLAIN THEY WILL BLOCK U ...BUNCH OF STUPID PEOPLE
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by elmoduddah: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Naija will be better
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mekaboy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
I think she should do as the young guy who adviced and rate them on the website. I think the rating site is a good concept.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by greatzz: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
mitchyy:

I didn't sign any agreement same way you don't sign agreement when you purchase products online. I don't intend to pursue it legally, since they are that hungry as to sly their way out of paying. I'll just ensure anyone i come across know how shady they are when it comes to paying for services. I should have backed out when some other publicists did if i was aware angry

what will make such offer to you not legally binding if not an outdated law. well i think with the trend now going on e- commerce, some should tell our people up there to modify our law to protect consumers so that company like this can no longer take us for granted.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by nenergy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Front page!!!!!
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by kennepopo(m): 2:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Congratulations, You've been selected as one of a small number of highly influential and passionate members of the Nigerian social media and blogging community to become an #INFINIXZERO ambassador!

you helped them via online media they got across to you because you have listeners (followers) on your blog i believe the best way to get back to them is also through your followers your voice must be heard keep up the campaign the must pay for services rendered by you...

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Gistville: 3:02am On Sep 07, 2014
kennepopo: Congratulations, You've been selected as one of a small number of highly influential and passionate members of the Nigerian social media and blogging community to become an #INFINIXZERO ambassador!

you helped them via online media they got across to you because you have listeners (followers) on your blog i believe the best way to get back to them is also through your followers your voice must be heard keep up the campaign the must pay for services rendered by you...

Apparently, one morderator is licking the boots of Konga on this forum. They have blocked me(@mitchyy) from commenting on this thread. Very silly thing to do. I don't want to open chapter with Nairaland o. I thought this was a public forum? One more attempt from Nairaland to stifle me and i'll ensure the hashtag #HowKongaScammedMe trends all through Monday.

*This is the nairaland account for my blog*
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by shico: 4:20am On Sep 07, 2014
This is why I so much love Affiliate Marketing than all these undisclosed benefit one time contract.

Am happy, I wasn't among the selected once. but still, I still have a have still promoting this same brand on Facebook. Does this mean he will not be paid too?

If after all these, his not paid as well. Mennnnn!!! You guiz need to file a case with them.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by shico: 4:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Gistville:

Apparently, one morderator is licking the boots of Konga on this forum. They have blocked me(@mitchyy) from commenting on this thread. Very silly thing to do. I don't want to open chapter with Nairaland o. I thought this was a public forum? One more attempt from Nairaland to stifle me and i'll ensure the hashtag #HowKongaScammedMe trends all through Monday.

*This is the nairaland account for my blog*

This is one silly problem we all are having here in Nigeria. Imagine, as a FORUM for every user. you still limit users to some complains. Hand Crossed.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by elmoduddah: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
What are mods doing?
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by 234pearl: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Konga actually honours their word o! Even on Facebook, they give out stuff and they always reward their customers. This is likely a case of miscommunication. I am sure Konga would have contacted this person and resolved the issue by now.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by elmoduddah: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Its okay then if they have sorted you out
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by shopyboy(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
I agree with Ukelele. If you contact their Customer help desk or press@konga.com, they would respond to you swiftly. My experience with them was different. Konga actually tries...compared to other websites out there. Many of those are worse. Konga would likely have contacted them to resolve it...
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2014
shopyboy: I agree with Ukelele. If you contact their Customer help desk or press@konga.com, they would respond to you swiftly. My experience with them was different. Konga actually tries...compared to other websites out there. Many of those are worse. Konga would likely have contacted them to resolve it...

Now I'm convinced most of you didn't read my post. Your experience with them? Were they your clients? Did you do a job for them? And even if you did, different strokes for different folks. They paid you, they refused to pay me. That's my issue.
Why should I be the one running around to get my money for job perfectly completed? Are social media influencers beggars?
I even went as far as calling the person in charge who was just yarning dust. Other publicists sent mails that were not replied. The best way to send them scurrying around was to use the same social media to rant.

All of a sudden, the phones that they said were exhausted until two weeks are now available. They have apologised and agreed to pay us.
I'll update this post now with their response!
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by zikclassiq(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2014
hm

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2014
elmoduddah:

I don't want to believe this is true. Seun, which morderator is responsible for this? Or is it you?

Leave them. They finally unblocked me from replying. Shaking my head!
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by felucci(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yes, they've agreed to give Infinix ambassadors a free x506 smartphone and also some bonus. I got a call from them today as a confirmation. Actually, I wasn't really bothered about the delay because I believed that if we don't get anything from them, it would be to their own detriment if you don't do a good review about their product. They are likely to start delivering the phones to their ambassadors this month.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2014
mitchyy:

Now I'm convinced most of you didn't read my post. Your experience with them? Were they your clients? Did you do a job for them? And even if you did, different strokes for different folks. They paid you, they refused to pay me. That's my issue.
Why should I be the one running around to get my money for job perfectly completed? Are social media influencers beggars?
I even went as far as calling the person in charge who was just yarning dust. Other publicists sent mails that were not replied. The best way to send them scurrying around was to use the same social media to rant.

All of a sudden, the phones that they said were exhausted until two weeks are now available. They have apologised and agreed to pay us.
I'll update this post now with their response!

no forget me when the phone and the bonus finally land o!!
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2014
mitchyy: UPDATE!!!!!!!

The phones which they said was not in Nigeria until two weeks time, magically became available. They are distributing it to every Social Media influencer who participated in the campaign. Mine was delivered yesterday. They have also agreed to pay us because of how viral this went on Twitter.
The head of their marketing department, Gab has been on top of this and is working seriously to ensure we get our dues.
I hope Nigerian brands learn from this. Do not attempt to play a fast one on people. Its not cool. Social media can either make or mar you.
Social media influencers should also learn to stand up for their right else they'll keep using us to accrue millions while we struggle for crumbs.

Dear mods, kindly take down this post. I know you've itching to do so ever since!

Seun

oya wey my money??
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by lalaboi(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Things Nairaland can do for you. .

Good you have a resolution. Its always good to speak out
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

no forget me when the phone and the bonus finally land o!!

Haha. Don't worry, i'll send you the phone charger tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ridiculous Things That Happen In Toilet/bathroom. / Learn Salsa And Other Dances: / Mark Zuckerbug Warns Against The Trending Dead Pose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.