Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com (633 Views)

Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com / Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com / Gov. Okorocha Paid Ada Nwoke, #5million, 18yrs Old Creator Of Www.urhooks.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com by kellyjoesteve: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
In your free time check www.kellyjoesteve..com and post what you think, your suggestion is highly needed but please be positive, love you all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com by mstik(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
i'll check it out later smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Use the "read more" tag na,People would get bored reading lengthy stuffs like that
Re: What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com by Samabu07(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
NB: Always break your post and add related picture (s) to post.
I saw a Konga Banner Ad...were you paid or you freely added it...
Happy Blogging.
Re: What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com by dtermined(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
wat apps do u use in publishing ur posts
Re: What Do You Think Of Www.kellyjoesteve..com by kellyjoesteve: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2014
I don use any

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Mobile Apps / . / Wapmasters Earn N5 Per Referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.