Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo (5874 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
This question has been going through my mind alot..Men who are kind and caring are said to be in touch with their feminine side.It does not mean you are gay or effeminite..I believe that describes me..I cook, clean, i used go to the market with my ex, come back home, help her in the kitchen..help her losen her braids, even make her braids for her, cry when watching a really touching movie..very romantic, and caring, am not overly aggressive or a macho etc..my female coworkers always tell me..wow, you will make a great Husband...I'm fairly well-rounded emotionally: empathetic, but stable,
and not aloof like some men..but the funniest thing is that i havent really been lucky with the ladies..and i just want to ask the ladies in the house...Do you find guys who are intouch with their feminine side attractive? Or does that make me a wuss..Am i doing something wrong? Do i need to change who i am? because i really want to find a lady who will appreciate these qualities and love me for who i am..Please drop your comments..thanks

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by achinaboy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
well, am not a lady,but i fall in same category as u, but crying together when watching movies, na that one u go comot for me grin,u are not a wuss,,but with my personal experience on dating field,women are not that into guys like u,they will lie to u alot,and they will always want u to beg and run after them, but in other way round if u were a pot head,they will run after, i don't know why,,so on the marriage side,most women, i mean experienced women would like u as a husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
achinaboy: well, am not a lady,but i fall in same category as u, but crying together when watching movies, na that one u go comot for me grin,u are not a wuss,,but with my personal experience on dating field,women are not that into guys like u,they will lie to u alot,and they will always want u to beg and run after them, but in other way round if u were a pot head,they will run after, i don't know why,,so on the marriage side,most women, i mean experienced women would like u as a husband.
..Yea, thats true..i dont know why its so..Ladies love men that toy with their emotions and lie to them, but if you are kind, and good, they take you forgranted..Thanks for your comment
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by lertee(f): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
The only thing with such men is they seem too clingy in a way and that is the only reason a woman may not find them attractive. In other hands,some women appreciate such men because they won't have to do most house chores themselves at least there will be a help.

In all,you don't have to be overly feminine to attract a woman,women sometimes like a man that has a mixture of strictness and flexibility.
Women don't appreciate a softie neither do they find a jack attractive.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
a man cries when watching a movie?i give up

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by asalimpo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
The principles of Attraction is d same for ppl and things. Think of it, ppl see a car/laptop/tablet/phone and desire it and want to get it.
Based on just its glossy looks.
But it is presently unattainable,because of d high price tag. Yet they still crave it.
It's also out of reach,in a show room, behind glass.
Then some summon d resources to buy it, then theyre elation jumps but overtime it wanes but returns when d item is stolen/lost.

My point, human attraction is no different. High unavailability(not easily accessible for chat,calls,ignoring talks,ending conversation abruptly, not replying emails/sms quickly etc),
glossiness (attractve packaging,good looks),
High price tag + unpredictability
combined makes one person more attractive to their targets.

The oddity is women play this game far better thn men!

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ohh eemm geee
Op u do all these things for her?
See pure husband material o

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
lertee: The only thing with such men is they seem too clingy in a way and that is the only reason a woman may not find them attractive. In other hands,some women appreciate such men because they won't have to do most house chores themselves at least there will be a help.

In all,you don't have to be overly feminine to attract a woman,women sometimes like a man that has a mixture of strictness and flexibility.
Women don't appreciate a softie neither do they find a jack attractive.
i am not clingy..everyone deserves some privacy every now and then..but i just dont know why a woman doesnt appreciate it when you treat her like a queen..
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by valmunich(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
All these dudes wif female like attitudes Is just a no no! They always look stupid to me... Spits on thread!
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
valmunich: All these dudes wif female like attitudes Is just a no no! They always look stupid to me... Spits on thread!
dude, whats female like with being caring and romantic?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
MAY THESE THREAD MAKE FRONT PAGE IN XHESUS NAME....
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by valmunich(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Numismatic: dude, whats female like with being caring and romantic?
To the extent of crying for movies? That's pretty shitty mehn! Pls, don't quote me back in this thread
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by AfricanApple(f): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2014
unless u are over doing it, u are not doing any tin wrong. just make days who u are. don't do it becos u wnt to attract a lady.

with not being lucky, you just have chilax, or woman will come
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Marverick(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Numismatic: i am not clingy..everyone deserves some privacy every now and then..but i just dont know why a woman doesnt appreciate it when you treat her like a queen..
Dey always say nice guys finish,well it has a ring of truth to it but I believe u can be nice to a lady witout seeming clingy or desperate
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by jmoore(m): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Crying because of a movie, huh? Are you watching "The passion of the christ"?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Kunleskey(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2014
The önly feminine thing i fit do for them is to pound yam for them reason,..., not all ladies can pound yam smoothly d way i like..i usually do it for my own enjoyment...only few can do such... And crying with them when watching movie is not an option...4me
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2014
All you have listed here are so romantic and i guess an average woman would love a guy like you.. I love a guy who strokes my hair gently, Go to the market togther(while holding hands). The truth is, a guy like you is rare and so many girls are used to "Jim Iyke" type of guys, so not until you try harder finding the right girl you may never get a true GF
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2014
come on op;jst stp it.....All i can say is;u gon find em(gurlz) in d nxt 3 generations dat can tally ur attributes...
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2014
I think you are cool. You may need to ramp up your masculine side if you are too feminine the truth is we women lose attraction we want A MAN not a chic like us there is nothing wrong with being you, you will just be more attractive if you enhance your masculinity. We like you kind,compassionate,attentive to us but not tooooooo nice that you are following in the relationship not leading.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2014
andromida: I think you are cool. You may need to ramp up your masculine side if you are too feminine the truth is we women lose attraction we want A MAN not a chic like us there is nothing wrong with being you, you will just be more attractive if you enhance your masculinity. We like you kind,compassionate,attentive to us but not tooooooo nice that you are following in the relationship not leading.

am not a sissy, am strong and assertive..and for the guys making a big deal about crying, i never said i cry with my ex, nah, i only said i cry sometimes when i watch movies that are quite touching, just to buttress my point..am just being honest here people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Numismatic:
am not a sissy, am strong and assertive..and for the guys making a big deal about crying, i never said i cry with my ex, nah, i only said i cry sometimes when i watch movies that are quite touching, just to buttress my point..am just being honest here people..

Nothing wrong with crying I do too. If you say you are not a sissy then I guess its just a matter of time before you find your right fit.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
andromida:

Nothing wrong with crying I do too. If you say you are not a sissy then I guess its just a matter of time before you find your right fit.

thanks..am just tired of searching and trying..just wanted to know what i was doing wrong,maybe i needed to rebrand myself
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Numismatic:

thanks..am just tired of searching and trying..just wanted to know what i was doing wrong,maybe i needed to rebrand myself

smiley yeah looks like some rebranding is in order. Your A game things.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2014
wincyhov: a man cries when watching a movie?i give up
I give up with you. smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
I cry when watching mojo..... grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
andromida:

smiley yeah looks like some rebranding is in order. Your A game things.
Kindly explain
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nobleval: I give up with you. smiley
grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by fairest(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op if I had met U̶̲̥̅̊ b4 now we would hv worked out smtin. I like U̶̲̥̅̊я kind of person. cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Are u married
fairest: Op if I had met U̶̲̥̅̊ b4 now we would hv worked out smtin. I like U̶̲̥̅̊я kind of person. cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Starx(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin grin
This describes all of the dudes I've dated. Lol, I guess I'm attracted to guys like you. There's nothing wrong with being in touch with your feminine side so long as it doesn't make you act like like a sissy. I'm a kind of girl that would help you change a flat tire in my free time just for fun, fix a faulty electronic gadget, watch football with you (even though if I may have no idea what teams are playing... lol. Just yelling along with you would be fun to me), etc. I'm also a ps4 freak (Final fantasy XIV, to be specific) and I play with my brothers and bf or by myself.

My point is....I'm not a believer in rigidly defined gender roles or expectations. Be yourself and don't be sloppy about it either. A guy who's in touch with with all aspects of his being is usually better adjusted and may actually have a healthier self-esteem compared to regular folks. Don't change an aspect of yourself (unless it's a vice) for another. You are you and you are unique. Become better at what you are instead and remember to discover things that make you happy, relaxed and fulfilled and do them. You're a catch. The right person who'll realize it will come along.

Lastly, I may be wrong (I can't speak for all folks) but, I don't think anyone enjoys being in a relationship where they are treated wrongly. Well, except in some weird cases bothering on psychopathology.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by Numismatic(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
fairest: Op if I had met U̶̲̥̅̊ b4 now we would hv worked out smtin. I like U̶̲̥̅̊я kind of person. cheesy
i guess you are taken then
Re: Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo by fairest(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op, I think you are great. Don't change ƒø® anyone, the lady meant ƒø® U̶̲̥̅̊ will come someday. Not all ladies like hard guys, I love M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ baby soft ₰ if these are your characteristics, I like U̶̲̥̅̊ as a person but try not to stalk U̶̲̥̅̊я woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date This Woman? (PICS) / Hot Black Girls With Perfect Curves. See Photos / Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.